The Order Of The Black Lotus

TheAmpca

Hello weary travelers from far and wide it is I-Huang-Fet'Ziu and I have come bearing news of The Black Lotus. Who is the Black Lotus you may ask? Well I am here to inform you of just that. We are an ancient organization whose roots have existed since the very birth of man and creature. We have lived life in complete secrecy, not allowing anyone to have a remote idea as to our whereabouts. Our organization is made up of all manner of beings; be it man, elf, dwarf, ascended, undead or orc. We rarely take part in the petty squabbles that go on between the various nations and when we do, it is due to monetary requirements being satisfied by a certain nation. We have studied everything about the earth that we walk on and have come up with a compiled literature section with many writings on the natural world as we perceive it. We have trained many hours under the dim light of the great lotus in the night sky, and have become masters of the body. However I come bearing grave news of our organization. An unfortunate yet unbecoming fate has fell upon us and we were slaughtered by a measly spider army that came at night through an open window and slew us all in our sleep. However I managed to survive this horrid fate that befell our organization and am now requesting the aid of you. We will not be building an official base until the world has been remolded into Aegis 2.0.

NEW INFO!

I have traveled far and wide and I have come bearing news. I have talked with an individual who plans to make a new city and in turn maybe even a new nation for it. Now I decided to take advantage of the opportunity and asked him if the Black Lotus could reside in his city. He agreed without the least bit of hesitation. We then talked more about the city he is going to create on Aegis 2.0 and decided a few things:

1. We shall be living inside an underground passageway disguised as a sewer system

2. We will not be part of the Cities Hierarchy but we will be part of big city decisions

3. We need to abide by the law but it is my job to enforce them

4. We get everything underground except for maybe a mining entrance

5. Our hideout and any ways into our society will be hidden and full of traps

6. There is more info but I am hesitant to reveal it

Our History:

Will be added later

Rules:

1. No harming our fellow guilds members unless specifically instructed

2. No destroying guild property

3. No provoking other nations unless you have specific orders to do so

4. More to be revealed at a later point in time

How to join us:

Fill out this application and I will post my thoughts as to whether you may help us

OOC Name:

Character Name:

Biographical information:

A fearsome looking warrior has approached the den of the black lotus, what is your reaction:

How can you help the guild:

Are you a certified villain:

Have you read the guild rules:

Guild Rankings:

Lotus of the Opal: The true master and leader of the Black Lotus

The Crowned Jewel: The second in command and the one who oversees the guild when the Master is offline

Red Opal: A Lotus Fruit who has proven them self by spying on nations and other organization's activites

Blue Ruby: A Lotus Fruit who has proven them self to the guild that they are worthy in some sort of act that makes them stand out far from the rest by contributing vast amounts of resources the guild

Black Saphire: A Lotus Fruit who has proven them self in a number of assassinations and has proven them self of recognition

Lotus Fruit: A Petal who has proven them self to stand out in no particular way but in general better than the rest

Lotus Petal: The working class and the fighting force of the Black lotus. These consist of the basic jobs: Petal Soldier. Petal Tree Feller. Petal Miner. Petal Excavator. Petal Swords Man. Petal Ax-Fighter. Petal Blacksmith. Petal Archer. Petal Newborn (rank of a new recruit without a job)

Member List:

Lotus of the Opal-Huang-Fet'Ziu

Korosus Aphelion no ranking yet (need to talk to him about where he stands in game sometime)

Sxpepper Lotus Leaf

Tadiera Lotus Leaf

Welshguy Lotus Leaf

Maenor Lotus Leaf

OOC Name: R0cketor

Character Name: Korosus Aphelion

Biographical information: Currently living near Galahar in a small hut.

A fearsome looking warrior has approached the den of the black lotus, what is your reaction:

I will ask who he is and what he is doing. I will ask him to leave OR ask if he might want to join if he has no business. If he tries to attack I will kill him.

I am a great archer/ an alright warrior and a good peacemaker.

Well if you mean no faction, then yes I am not in any military at the moment

Have you read the guild rules: Yes

OOC Name: R0cketor

Character Name: Korosus Aphelion

Biographical information: Currently living near Galahar in a small hut.

I will ask who he is and what he is doing. I will ask him to leave if he has no business. If he tries to attack I will kill him.

I am a great archer/ an alright warrior and a good peacemaker.

Well if you mean no faction, then yes I am not in any military at the moment

Have you read the guild rules: Yes

Accepted! lol you didn't need to write an app but ok

OOC Name: Sxpepper

Character Name: Jezrigo Swey

Biographical information: A wondering soul that need a place to stay.

A fearsome looking warrior has approached the den of the black lotus, what is your reaction: "Sir! Are you lost? What may i do for you?" Cause i think friendly words help to get alone with people.

How can you help the guild: "I practise hard to become a good swords men and wristler so i ll be there when the guild needs help."

Are you a certified villain: No

Have you read the guild rules:Yes

OOC Name: Sxpepper

Character Name: Jezrigo Swey

Biographical information: A wondering soul that need a place to stay.

A fearsome looking warrior has approached the den of the black lotus, what is your reaction: "Sir! Are you lost? What may i do for you?" Cause i think friendly words help to get alone with people.

How can you help the guild: "I practise hard to become a good swords men and wristler so i ll be there when the guild needs help."

Are you a certified villain: No

WELCOME! I will add you as a buddy in game sometime and when the map resets i'll pm you our coords

What is it the lotus tries to do exactly? Just write books and do other random things?

OOC Name: Tadiera

Character Name: Tadiera

Biographical information: On her own since she was old enough to wield a weapon, Tadiera is seeking those that raided her town when she was young. She hunts information and a betterment of self.

A fearsome looking warrior has approached the den of the black lotus, what is your reaction: To watch and wait. Looks are not everything. If he soon displays good intent, he will be greeted warmly and offered a seat to rest weary feet. If he displays ill intent, he will be told to leave or shown a blade.

How can you help the guild: A willingness to learn, an insatiable curiosity, and basic skills with weapons. Also an avid reader and often found in the libraries around Aegis, so more than willing to help write for the order as needed.

Are you a certified villain: No.

Have you read the guild rules: Yes.

What is it the lotus tries to do exactly? Just write books and do other random things?

Write books, do mercenary work, thrive as a community and much more. Oh btw I also plan to have a psy library and keep a dossier on as many people as we can spy on.

OOC Name: Tadiera

Character Name: Tadiera

Biographical information: On her own since she was old enough to wield a weapon, Tadiera is seeking those that raided her town when she was young. She hunts information and a betterment of self.

A fearsome looking warrior has approached the den of the black lotus, what is your reaction: To watch and wait. Looks are not everything. If he soon displays good intent, he will be greeted warmly and offered a seat to rest weary feet. If he displays ill intent, he will be told to leave or shown a blade.

How can you help the guild: A willingness to learn, an insatiable curiosity, and basic skills with weapons. Also an avid reader and often found in the libraries around Aegis, so more than willing to help write for the order as needed.

Are you a certified villain: No.

Have you read the guild rules: Yes.

Accepted! I will send you a friend request on the forums and in game. When the new map is made I will pm you the coordinates of where we are building.

Accepted! I will send you a friend request on the forums and in game. When the new map is made I will pm you the coordinates of where we are building.

Hooray! I <3 any kind of Lotus imagery and well, I also like the concept of secret-type orgs. Excited!

OOC Name:welshguy

Character Name:Christian

Biographical information:Fighting Alone in the harsh wilderness of aegis Christian has learned several skills in surviving months in the wilderness and more

A fearsome looking warrior has approached the den of the black lotus, what is your reaction: Hello Sir! are you lost? We will kindly help you!" It is good to be nice to tough looking people as they could return the favour and not kill you! :razz:

How can you help the guild:In any way i can

Are you a certified villain: Nope

OOC Name:welshguy

Character Name:Christian

Biographical information:Fighting Alone in the harsh wilderness of aegis Christian has learned several skills in surviving months in the wilderness and more

A fearsome looking warrior has approached the den of the black lotus, what is your reaction: Hello Sir! are you lost? We will kindly help you!" It is good to be nice to tough looking people as they could return the favour and not kill you! :razz:

How can you help the guild:In any way i can

Are you a certified villain: Nope

ACCEPTED!I'll friend request you online and in game and pm you the coords of where we are building on the new map.