Army against the Undead

Toryk Embane

I am a loyal dwarf to my race and the other races. The one race I do not like at all is the Undead horde. I am calling all races to attack the Undead horde. If there is a post that you would like please let me know. Kings and Lords of towns, cities, and castles will be given a spot as a leader for there race. Any followers or undead members will be killed on sight if this ever happens. All nations are welcome to join and any factions are welcome. Assassins and scouts will be most helpful in locating the cities. Every person is responsible for getting there own weapons and armor.

While we will not pledge ourselves to your command, you have the Cal'ek Warband's support in the fight. We are already performing such tasks, and may have stumbled upon an undead fortress.

Should ye be needing us for a fight, let me know, and I shall see what I can do to raise some of my brethren in arms for the fight.

I have heard much of this warband. Then let it also be known the Dark Brotherhood, a guild much reknown for its past deeds, shall redeem itself with this.

Both of you I thank you. If we ever recruit more people and groups The Kings of the nations will lead an attack against the undead.

With all due respect to the Kings and Lords of Aegis, I do not think a politician would be best suited to leading the armies. Rather, an experienced general who has seen both command and combat would be ideal to lead such a force.

Honestly, I'm just trying to make the races join in a great army. I will not be leading the attack, and I'm not sure who will.

I am Lost Guardian Frozenblade and i will support you but there is one thing we ask and that is that in a time of need you can help us defend our fortressfrom the undead horde and any one seeking to get into the undead. We fear that we have already been penetrated and that evil will be attacking us soon. The reason for this is because we have a necromicon in our possesion and it is sealed away so noone can be subject to it's taint. We are recruiting and we could use your help as you could use ours!

OOC:

What happens if you get all your strength together, and:

1. You lose the battle

2. THe undead hear of it, and move behind the army, and attack the empty towns and cities behind you, while you march through the frozen wastes, looking for a force that isn't there?

OOC:

What happens if you get all your strength together, and:

1. You lose the battle

2. THe undead hear of it, and move behind the army, and attack the empty towns and cities behind you, while you march through the frozen wastes, looking for a force that isn't there?

I do not believe the first will happen unless The Wandering Wizard stops us.

The second is more likely but I hope that we will have scouts/assassins watching the undead cities. I and many others know were the undead city is, but not there main city in the Nether.

I am Lost Guardian Frozenblade and i will support you but there is one thing we ask and that is that in a time of need you can help us defend our fortressfrom the undead horde and any one seeking to get into the undead. We fear that we have already been penetrated and that evil will be attacking us soon. The reason for this is because we have a necromicon in our possesion and it is sealed away so noone can be subject to it's taint. We are recruiting and we could use your help as you could use ours!

I will pledge my help to defend your fortress and any dwarfs loyal to the cause.

If your rallying an army then that is a stupid idea, you have made this public and obviously the undead will prepare, its common sense

If your rallying an army then that is a stupid idea, you have made this public and obviously the undead will prepare, its common sense

*cough* that would be meta, no?

*cough* that would be meta, no?

Doesent the forums count as something like in between?