The White Ravens

nppeck

I would like to actually do something in the guild, I have been in the White Ravens for a long time now but I've never really had the chance to do anything important so, please is there anyway I can help?

((also am I a Paladin? I was a Guardian for a while and was offered to be head guardian by Burkester (if that was even legit)So I was just thinking, can I become a paladin now? and do I have to become an apprentice? my swords is lvl 75 and archery lvl 40, or do you want me to help in Andromeda somehow instead, Just wondering))

Paladins and guards. If you don't have anything to do in our town, then go to make patrolls to cities, towns and villages in need.

Edit:

Not neccesary for paladins because they belong to our military.

I would like to actually do something in the guild, I have been in the White Ravens for a long time now but I've never really had the chance to do anything important so, please is there anyway I can help?

((also am I a Paladin? I was a Guardian for a while and was offered to be head guardian by Burkester (if that was even legit)So I was just thinking, can I become a paladin now? and do I have to become an apprentice? my swords is lvl 75 and archery lvl 40, or do you want me to help in Andromeda somehow instead, Just wondering))

You could be head achitect for andromeda

((heck no :3 I'm trying to find more Andromeda peeps and get to know more about them :3

You have Florishier, Danny<3, Bannanatoyou, Dez, Fabian, Tyber, And several others invited by there fellow team mates to join us, Helping us build.

sorry don't know how to quote >.< but yeah I think that these people who helped build Andromeda should be the architecture. We should try to finish what Markus started; to complete the nation

(sorry for my horrible english) ))

((Seraph do you really think you get the power if you kill him? I don't think so, you have to be choosen. So one of the lords will take over probably.))

[*laughs* I am obviously not that daft! I am cunning in the ways of gaining power and getting what I want (or at least my char is :P)... but of course I can't tell you my plan 'cuz you might meta it :(

Thx, do you like our private training area?

I think that Maxwell should get a very high position in our new military, as he had a high position in Aegis. So I am appointing him Paladin. Again, just wanted to remind everyone, Paladin is a very high and honorable position, as Ordo Purus is already the Elite Branch of Ravens.

Thank you for the offer of head Architect Marius, but if there already is an Architect for Andromeda he should remain so, though if there is not I would definitely consider the offer (after learning the architecture of Andromeda first)

Thank you so much for appointing me the honour of being a paladin

((man, id love to be a lord of the land but I guess that is out of the question lol, also I'm a high level cook if we we need another.))

Thx, do you like our private training area?

((Yeah its amazing, great job on that!))

Edit: ((you have to gain lordship over long hours of hard work for the guild and Andromeda, not asking him on forums. Just stop it will get you no where, well if anything decrease your chance.))

May an... arch-bishop or whatever, please finish up the arch-bishop living quarters? It's.. honestly.. quite a mess down there...

May an... arch-bishop or whatever, please finish up the arch-bishop living quarters? It's.. honestly.. quite a mess down there...

Seraph said that he's leaving the town and that we could tear down his "lair", so there is a regular house now.

Seraph said that he's leaving the town and that we could tear down his "lair", so there is a regular house now.

Winston shakes his head

"I'm not talking about that one... the one.. in the basement.. is the one.: