The White Ravens

nppeck

((ok try and limit it to around 3-4 people.))

In that case, it would be the Blade and Peace Bishops, Marius, Alvaska, and the Knowledge Bishop. I really don't see any benefit to me being there, as the Bishops are fully capable.

It would also make sense to have Eledyr present.

((When is this meeting? And seraph, I have not check this for like a day or two so I missed the part about u leaveing so sorry lol. :P))

((Lol, it's chill bro. Thanks tho.))

(( when would this meeting be?

I would be honoured to attend this meeting, but what will it be about?

((6pm gmt.

In that case, it would be the Blade and Peace Bishops, Marius, Alvaska, and the Knowledge Bishop. I really don't see any benefit to me being there, as the Bishops are fully capable.

It would also make sense to have Eledyr present.

That could work.

(( I might be a bit later I have to eat now , I'll do my best to attend if allowed also on what location?

A man stumbles out into the night, his green eyes puffy and red. He stops under a small glow-stone lamp, and wraps his leather coat tightly against himself as the cold wind blows past him. A small piece of paper flaps in his front pocket, and his vision blurs at the sudden rush of tears streaming down his cheeks. How could I forgot? How.. How could I? I have to find them.. I have to...

He gulps down his despair, and shakily takes out an unlit torch, and through his tears fumbles with it to get it ablaze, A life without them is a life not worth living... The torch sparks to life, and the man stumbles towards the gates of the guild. He suddenly stops by the gate looking into the darkness, his face filled with fear. He clutches the torch even more tightly, before finally stumbling towards the darkness.

Perhaps the next morning, a guild member would enter the tavern, hoping for some ale, and maybe something to eat. Only to find the stall empty except for a small piece of paper left on the counter, written on it, was a short and brief message,

“I will be leaving for now, I have taken off the locks to

the counters, and chests ((I put the food in the

storage area, and also the ale)) I do not know when

I will return, thank you for your kindness, and sorry

for any trouble I may of caused you.”

-

Winston

((Well there ya go guys, Winston won't be around anymore.. It was nice role playing with you guys. ^_^

(And shush, I know... I suck at writing stories. -n-))

Emberhard walks in the tavern, not seeing the note.

He checks the stock.

"what?! where's the ale!?"

" Why is the ale gone?!"

He shouts in panic looking around the room.

He spots the note and reads it.

"dammit Winston, just because you go on holiday doesn't mean you move the ale"

Emberhard mumbles to himself.

Emberhard sighs " oh well,at least he apologized before hand"

Happy for Winston, thinking he has gone on vacation, and since he now knows the whereabouts of his ale, Emberhard continues down to the storage room

"oh bloody hell" he mumbles opening the chest

A sign is posted on the announcement bored:

Missing!

Ale, contact Emberhard.

Missing!

Ale, contact Emberhard.

((Wait.. are you serious..? =n=;; I put it in there thinking that on one would take it...

Seriously guys, stop stealing things from the damn storage room.

This keeps happening... We need to find who's taking every thing.

And wait.. how much ale is missing?))

((Wait.. are you serious..? =n=;; I put it in there thinking that on one would take it...

Seriously guys, stop stealing things from the damn storage room.

This keeps happening... We need to find who's taking every thing.

And wait.. how much ale is missing?))

((All of it, all that was left in the food storage was eggs))

((All of it, all that was left in the food storage was eggs))

((Jesus Christ! I also put a lot of melons in there... and wheat! >:|

This happened with like 2 stacks of beef, and half a stack of porkchops a long time ago too...

Gwaah! I'm so sorry.. should had left it in the chests... I thought you wouldn't be on a lot (Since you're the only one with access to the tavern chests) ... so I put it there... Dammit.. >_>))

((Jesus Christ! I also put a lot of melons in there... and wheat! >:|

This happened with like 2 stacks of beef, and half a stack of porkchops a long time ago too...

Gwaah! I'm so sorry.. should had left it in the chests... I thought you wouldn't be on a lot (Since you're the only one with access to the tavern chests) ... so I put it there... Dammit.. >_>))

(( its all-right, I understand, looks like we have some locks that need changing))

*Notice I have changed the locks to the storage room, PM me for the password, only personnel we can trust should be allowed access*

Okay, who are going to join in this meeting? My suggest is: Me, Josh, Seraph, Kanoro and Gerald. And Alvaska of course, if he is able to come.

What about me....? :(

*Leaves sign on board* I have heard about someone stealing from the chests, I think it would also be good to report that I REALLY need a lock in my house ember, a while ago I put most of my thigns in my chest and much of it was stolen.

(Edit: By in my house I mean lock on door and chest please.)

*Leaves sign on board* I have heard about someone stealing from the chests, I think it would also be good to report that I REALLY need a lock in my house ember, a while ago I put most of my thigns in my chest and much of it was stolen.

(Edit: By in my house I mean lock on door and chest please.)

((yes i have been noticing all the food disappearing as well, and i will gladly lock your stuff.))

((On another note what are we to do about the death threat to marius? Also, what are we going to do about these orcs? Where is Andromeda or whatever its called))

The farmers market was amazing lads. I was able to get arrows and glowstone. There was a large feast aswell with more ale than an ocean.