The White Ravens

nppeck

(( I need a good design for the hospital and school, PM me with a good design for it. After the school and hospital are made we will begin with the church, I also need a second team of people to begin digging out the crypt.

(( no, the guild forums are meant to be in character and there needs to be as less ooc as possible, seeing that this thread is mostly ooc (wich I told several peopel to change a while back) I would like to see this change, make a google doc or something it is even easier then forums))

(( no, the guild forums are meant to be in character and there needs to be as less ooc as possible, seeing that this thread is mostly ooc (wich I told several peopel to change a while back) I would like to see this change, make a google doc or something it is even easier then forums))

((I hate to say this, but its not easier. Most people are to lazy to make those (like me), just because a few people dont like the ((*)) in guild forums

I dont think many people will make a google doc account, but thats what I think))

*Sends a Raven into the White Raven keep, carrying a note*

Dear fellow Ravens,

I've recently accquired a valuable spot amongst the Seventis nobles, as Regent and Diplomat. I apologise for not being around as much as I would have liked, but this was a time consuming task, and I'm quite content here. I'm simply writing this letter to let you know I'm still here.

-Kiryu

Since we are going to have a school, we need a teacher, so Kanoro the job is yours. Also if anyone has seen Markus, tell him that I need to talk with him.

Since Markus has disappeared, Aodran you should talk to the new leader of Ascella Evinger. They have already agreed to trade and a road with us.

Since we are going to have a school, we need a teacher, so Kanoro the job is yours. Also if anyone has seen Markus, tell him that I need to talk with him.

Uhh... Teacher of what...? I think perhaps we should speak about what is to be shown how to do in the school before we pick teachers.

Uhh... Teacher of what...? I think perhaps we should speak about what is to be shown how to do in the school before we pick teachers.

your'e right. You are the bishop of knowledge, so you should only name and lead the teachers. Be a principal.

Since Markus has disappeared, Aodran you should talk to the new leader of Ascella Evinger. They have already agreed to trade and a road with us.

I am going to talk with him about few things that were left unfinished with Markus.

*You see a note posted above Cethis' house*

I have left on a journey of great importance to me. I have heard of an alchemist who can tell me where a orc who I have a qualm with is.I will be gone till i find this alchemist and see if his information is any good. If it is not I will return with haste, if it is good information then i will follow it. I do not know when i will be back. Goodbye my friends.

((OOC Reason: I updated my minecraft without thinking about it, so when the server updates i will be back))

*You see a note posted above Cethis' house*

I have left on a journey of great importance to me. I have heard of an alchemist who can tell me where a orc who I have a qualm with is.I will be gone till i find this alchemist and see if his information is any good. If it is not I will return with haste, if it is good information then i will follow it. I do not know when i will be back. Goodbye my friends.

((OOC Reason: I updated my minecraft without thinking about it, so when the server updates i will be back))

Download Vaquxine's MUC updater. And click 1.1 and BAM. :D