The White Ravens

nppeck

I will be staying and helping at Holm for awhile. If you need me just send me a message.

Hello, Paladin Niko here. Sorry I haven't been interacting with the guild recently. ( was on vacation).

*You see a note posted on the board* I would like to apply for the position of temporary Head Guard until Nathan returns. If there is someone more able for the position I will gladly withdraw my requisition. -Cethis

I'm afraid my friends, my time in the white ravens are over. I have had many memory's in this guild and it has been very fun. but i want to explore, see new places and i feel that me staying here is holding me back. I hope to see you all some time in the future, and i wish you all a farewell and good luck. Yours

truly, Arkosh tortilious.

Because of Nathans recent disappearing, we need to get ourself a headguard until Nathan returns. Daegrim, it's up to you to decide who is appropriate for that job.

*Borus looks to Daegrim*

I heard of Nathan's passing and I am still mourning over our loss, I gave me position of Head Guard to Nathan and if its ok with everyone else, could I be reinstated?

I say a duel between Borus and Cethis. We should have multiple trials. Since Borus have left us before I do not know whether he is dedicated enough to regain this position.

Your'e right. The Headguard should be a person who stays in here. There shall be trials between every guard who wants that (not recruits). After we have only 2 supplicants left, the council shall vote for between them. Is this okay for everyone?

*Hopping along the rooftops, Robert eavesdrops on the conversation.

He yells down to them.*

"Right then, well why not me? Sure I'm new, but I'm a good fighter! Well actually... I'm not the best leader either... but only 'cuz I've never tried!"

*Robert jumps off the roof, catching his hands on a lamp post and swinging around in a back flip, then jumping against a wall and rebounding to the ground.*

"I actually just wanna fight someone, but I'd take the spot if I win."

*He grins a charming, toothy smile.*

"When is this all happenin'?"

Since there are already 3 supplicants, I want everyone that truly wants the position to post it in here. Remember guards only. And Robert. Aren't you an agent?

*Robert glances side to side.*

"Errr... no. No I'm not. I'm a guard... sometimes..."

*Robert scales the building, hopping along the rooftops before returning to his room.*

I taught about some tests for supplicants and here is the result:

1. 1 vs 1 battle ((Rp and regular))

2. Simulation of a battle situation that the headguard shall lead.

3. Diplomatic skills. Can you prevent the battle?

4. And the last, This kind of a situation: Your superior is dead. You have only few soliders left. The Town has been surrounded by an army. You must act as you see the best.

Remember, you MUST act like the tests would be real battle situations. The First trial shall be in two elven days.