The White Ravens

nppeck

If archangels are mindless drones that only follow orders from superiors, what happens when the superior is in error? Instead, archangels should be loyal to the guild itself.

They only follow the superior if the command doesn't violate any guild laws.

Attention White Ravens, the town of Azar has requested our assistance in their defense. Please send troops there within the next two elven days. ((battle will be on Sunday from 4-5 EST))

Attention White Ravens, the town of Azar has requested our assistance in their defense. Please send troops there within the next two elven days. ((battle will be on Sunday from 4-5 EST))

((i will hope to be an Archangel by then, to help prepare the troops and such. But we also need gear, a lot of iron or diamond is needed. May i ask what we are fighting?))

Aye, i longed for some action.

*grips the handle of his sword tightly*

((i will hope to be an Archangel by then, to help prepare the troops and such. But we also need gear, a lot of iron or diamond is needed. May i ask what we are fighting?))

Aye, i longed for some action.

*grips the handle of his sword tightly*

I do not know who will we be fighting against but we have a lack of military equipment so we should try to make some trades for equipment example we might provide food for one town if they provide gear for our town.

I do not know who will we be fighting against but we have a lack of military equipment so we should try to make some trades for equipment example we might provide food for one town if they provide gear for our town.

We are fighting Casimar, i believe he tis' the leader of the knights of the north, 5 men we will be fighting, and we have about 5 men in full iron.

We are fighting Casimar, i believe he tis' the leader of the knights of the north, 5 men we will be fighting, and we have about 5 men in full iron.

Indeed, we are all master swordsman and we have two archers as well as 4 knights. We will win.

Hm...who will you be sending? I say the top dogs in this guild. And what is the environment? If it is a 5 versus 5 I wouldn't recommend bringing in an archer as there might have a change that he will be first to get knocked as the opponent might be targeting him first because of the archers vulnerability at short range. We might also not know what type of fighters they are and what kind of armor and weapons they have so be aware. It is just my opinion though. You are the archangel so you have to cause a victory even if it is a small fight.

Hmmm the gear of the enemy is unknown, but we fight with a town. We outnumber them easily, i believe this will be quite a victory, but, the apposing guild is recruiting more men. I will start to train my men, With Eldor.

Edit:

*looks towards Aodran, then nods his head.*

Hmmm the gear of the enemy is unknown, but we fight with a town. We outnumber them easily, i believe this will be quite a victory, but, the apposing guild is recruiting more men. I will start to train my men, With Eldor.

Edit:

*looks towards Aodran, then nods his head.*

When will the fight begin? A trick I use often against other men is when they start charging at you, you should use a spider web and slow down their movements and go behind them to finish them off.

We found something... intresting. But we need someone with redstone and premission to build to test it.

Edit:

We have the redstone, now only thing we need is someone with premission to buid.

Looks like it is time to find someones talent in engineering!

*laughs*

((starting on monday i'll be on around this time :( CNY holiday is over :( ))

By the way, I'm fairly certain that the Casamir that is rebelling is different than the one that you are thinking of.

Hm...who will you be sending? I say the top dogs in this guild. And what is the environment? If it is a 5 versus 5 I wouldn't recommend bringing in an archer as there might have a change that he will be first to get knocked as the opponent might be targeting him first because of the archers vulnerability at short range. We might also not know what type of fighters they are and what kind of armor and weapons they have so be aware. It is just my opinion though. You are the archangel so you have to cause a victory even if it is a small fight.

In an urban war, archers can be stationed atop the buildings, raining down hell on the enemies. I also have a good move against an armed man:

You sprint up, jump, and strike down with all your might. ((the sprinting will knock him back 8 blocks, and the jumping will give you a critical.))

What can I change my name to?

WR_Assassin_Tempir. I thought the underscores made it look nice ((:P))