The White Ravens

nppeck

i did a little mining and we have no diamonds on level 12-15 or gold

((serph why did you rip up the book it was fun and it bring a little rp in to the normal life of the guild.))

Striker! You're back! It's good to see you again, old friend.

(( My character perceived the book as a threat from the information that Eldor had given him.))

((if you can dig beyond y-40 by all means. Also, try setting it up farther from orcs this time.))

(( There are wilds right outside of the temple. Go there.))

We should recruit more assassins... or something like a surprise attack division.

That's what I was saying, we need archers and assassins.

Am I the only Assassin?

((These Bandits trapped us on the stairs, that's why we lost.))

I believe they are called "Memens Group"

(( My character is an assassin too, but that's ooc information...))

Don't mine diamond, gold or lapis without lvl 100 mining

((don't worry, Orex and me fixed the book, we can still RP :)

Its in the Archangel Homes library))

(( No, you didn't repair the actual book, nor did I rip it in half. I used slight of hand to replace it with a copy of the fake you had given Marius, and I still have the real one. Again, that's ooc info :twisted: ))

Dont mine diamond, gold or lapis without lvl 100 mining

((dont worry, Orex and me fixed the book, we can still RP :)

Its in the Archangel Homes library))

(( i do have a level 100 mining))

(( No, you didn't repair the actual book, nor did I rip it in half. I used slight of hand to replace it with a copy of the fake you had given Marius, and I still have the real one. Again, that's ooc info :twisted: ))

Wont take long before we find out you kept the real one, since the copy wont work))

Wont take long before we find out you kept the real one, since the copy wont work))

(( I know, the suspense is killing me.... <_< Oooooorr, maybe I uh... enchanted it? So it makes you hallucinate and see colors when you open it. Yeah, I'll go with that... because that's what I did. ))

As soon as we're done with sorting out the guild such as equipments, etc. I might give up on swordsmanship and start training on archery if it is necessary.

((is there a way I can reset my stats >.<))

Where can I apply to be an assassin? If you need more, i'd be more than happy to help.

Do you have a VA. Get one accepted if you want to be an assassin.

(( /FacePalm. A VA is a Villain Application... please tell me you haven't been running around the server robbing and murdering people without a VA...))