The White Ravens

nppeck

Name: Zelkk Kard

MC Name: Zelkk

Race: Human

Profession: Woodchoppin, Blacksmith, Cleric of Aeriel and Hrithgar

Highest Skill Level/Skill: Woodchopping 72

Relation to the family: Mah brother died for a long time ago. I trid to save him but the undeds knocked me down to the floor. When I wake up he where laying at the floor begging for someone to kill him. He were suffering. It were a hurrible pain to see my own brother suffering of the pain and begging to die, he were all I had left. I took my brothers head and puched it to my chest so he could feel calm. But my try to save my brother failed. He died in my arms while I'm were crying and screaming for someone to help. After that day I have never been the same person. Everyday I'm thinking on him- It's hard to live without a person that meant the world to you, I promise you... One thing my brother were keep saying the days before his horrible death were that someday you will live without me, and when that day happens please take care of you and find help in a group. Now after years of loneliness I'm trying to do as my brother told me, find a new home and live with them as they were my real family. I really hope this guild of lovely people can help me come back to the world. Without a family I can't survive..

And what exactly would these assassins do? We need to put ourselves better into the policial situation of Asulon right now for assassins to be of much use.

-Edit I may have a use for assassins very soon actually.

Name: Zelkk Kard

MC Name: Zelkk

Race: Human

Profession: Woodchoppin, Blacksmith, Cleric of Aeriel and Hrithgar

Highest Skill Level/Skill: Woodchopping 72

Relation to the family: Mah brother died for a long time ago. I trid to save him but the undeds knocked me down to the floor. When I wake up he where laying at the floor begging for someone to kill him. He were suffering. It were a hurrible pain to see my own brother suffering of the pain and begging to die, he were all I had left. I took my brothers head and puched it to my chest so he could feel calm. But my try to save my brother failed. He died in my arms while I'm were crying and screaming for someone to help. After that day I have never been the same person. Everyday I'm thinking on him- It's hard to live without a person that meant the world to you, I promise you... One thing my brother were keep saying the days before his horrible death were that someday you will live without me, and when that day happens please take care of you and find help in a group. Now after years of loneliness I'm trying to do as my brother told me, find a new home and live with them as they were my real family. I really hope this guild of lovely people can help me come back to the world. Without a family I can't survive..

DENIED

((Wrong format, and I just read your DB app ^_^))

((We should add a branch of Assassins, if we do. Seraph is leader of the branch... And I am the co-leader :D))

(( I'm pretty sure Cael and Triloq are the only ones who know I am an assassin IC.... but I'll probably end up taking control of it anyways, as that's kinda what I do in this guild :mrgreen: ))

((if my VA ever gets accepted i will be an assassin as well, and has anybody gotten diamonds or gold yet?))

((bandits in the guild... And of course they are suited up in diamond, and i have nothing to fight with, just me and winston.))

((if my VA ever gets accepted i will be an assassin as well, and has anybody gotten diamonds or gold yet?))

((bandits in the guild... And of course they are suited up in diamond, and i have nothing to fight with, just me and winston.))

(( They probably meta'd our location... I'll see if I can log on, but other people on my network are playing sc2, so my connection sucks.))

(( They probably meta'd our location... I'll see if I can log on, but other people on my network are playing sc2, so my connection sucks.))

((yeah they killed us, i guess i need wrestling up more... lol we had a bare handed fight.))

((I have been travelling alot lately and I found a lot of iron, but im surrounded by poison spiders.

Im not gonna use my soulstone since I dont feel like traveling over 3000 blocks by foot and another 1000 by boat.

One suprise attack and im dead, so what do you guys think I should do.

Im in an abandoned mine at the moment, with lots of treasure :D))

((If you log in now I can help assist you back.

These bandits are starting get annoying and I feel like a need to ask if we should have an alliance with a Bandit guild to kill our problems.))

[[i know you gave the rank 'Archangel' to Malanar and I don't mind it. I just wondering do I have to act as a mindless drone as well? Like have no emotions, etc?]]

((I have been travelling alot lately and I found a lot of iron, but im surrounded by poison spiders.

Im not gonna use my soulstone since I dont feel like traveling over 3000 blocks by foot and another 1000 by boat.

One suprise attack and im dead, so what do you guys think I should do.

Im in an abandoned mine at the moment, with lots of treasure :D))

(( the base is barely that far away, its like a couple of minutes if you run from the temple))