The White Ravens

nppeck

I will do the ritual when heartless decides to. This is a pretty big choice to, you lose all feelings it will be like i have no soul, and will not remember any of you.

What? Ariel ((lol Seraph doesn't believe in Ariel)) will not enslave you, you'll remember all of us. You just won't have any emotion or any thoughts of your own, save how to defeat your enemy most efficiently... I will miss you.

What? Ariel ((lol Seraph doesn't believe in Ariel)) will not enslave you, you'll remember all of us. You just won't have any emotion or any thoughts of your own, save how to defeat your enemy most efficiently... I will miss you.

Aye, at least i will remember your faces. I will miss you to seraph as to all my fellow ravens.

((heartless im in the guild.))

Aye, at least i will remember your faces. I will miss you to seraph as to all my fellow ravens.

((heartless im in the guild.))

Malanar... are you sure you want to do this?

Think of it as ascribing yourself to pure logic. To an archangel, emotions are an unnecessary distraction.

((sorta like vulcans if they were medieval soldiers.))

Think of it as ascribing yourself to pure logic. To an archangel, emotions are an unnecessary distraction.

((sorta like vulcans if they were medieval soldiers.))

(( LOL, yeah. :P))

Nay, i must show no weakness towards this decision. If this is for the better of the guild and Asulon then i will take place in the ritual and become an archangel.

Nay, i must show no weakness towards this decision. If this is for the better of the guild and Asulon then i will take place in the ritual and become an archangel.

Very well, I shall not hold you back if you believe this is right. Farewell, friend.

(( you say that these people are the best of the best warriors, just so you know that they CAN be killed by anyone. I just mean that you shouldn't complain to people if one of the archangels die

Very well, I shall not hold you back if you believe this is right. Farewell, friend.

Well, i hope that this is the right decision. For if it is not, there is only one way out if you are already an archangel.

((they can be killed technically, but then the monks will just heal them.))

(( you say that these people are the best of the best warriors, just so you know that they CAN be killed by anyone. I just mean that you shouldn't complain to people if one of the archangels die

((Yeah IK, but in RP situations, they are the best warriors ever.))

Well, i hope that this is the right decision. For if it is not, there is only one way out if you are already an archangel.

I hope so as well... however, while you are an ArchAngel, I will be searching for a way to turn you back to normal, in case anything ever happens.