The White Ravens

nppeck

Mc name- DavidCressey

Ic name- Cresaran

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- B bringing in much needed supplies to the guild ie: netherrack wood etc

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes

What previous Experience do you have?- I have worked for a few LOTC companies to trade and get supplies

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have kept Haradda safe whilst I was head guard and have stopped many fights.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- Though a good fighter I will be in resources as I don't have that much gear at the moment ie: just and ron sword

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - Lumberjacking 11 mining 16 (I did some level sapping on them both

Have you signed our charter?- I have read the application page and I don't know what you mean

ACCEPTED

Merchant Branch, Initiate Raven Gatherer.

Someone PM him the coordinates of our city and initiate him.

Mc name- blob845

Ic name- Milarol

What will you contribute to the guild- I hope to become a logger and supply the guild with a healthy supply of wood.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- I agree and will obey them

What previous Experience do you have?- I have been in many guilds in which all of them have been fairly inactive. I would like to join a guild where there are active members and active staff that I can speak to if I need to.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have fought in a few wars against the undead and always try to keep peace and non violence whenever I can.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- I would like to belong to the Woodcutting section of the guild as a worker.

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - I have 84 woodcutting.

Have you signed our charter?- Yes I have my forum name being blob845.

Mc name- blob845

Ic name- Milarol

What will you contribute to the guild- I hope to become a logger and supply the guild with a healthy supply of wood.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- I agree and will obey them

What previous Experience do you have?- I have been in many guilds in which all of them have been fairly inactive. I would like to join a guild where there are active members and active staff that I can speak to if I need to.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have fought in a few wars against the undead and always try to keep peace and non violence whenever I can.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- I would like to belong to the Woodcutting section of the guild as a worker.

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - I have 84 woodcutting.

Have you signed our charter?- Yes I have my forum name being blob845.

ACCEPTED

Merchant Branch, Initiate Raven Gatherer. Gregory is your superior, however he has not been online lately.

Someone PM him the coordinates to the city and initiate him. ((I'm going to Wal Mart B)))

P.S. Indeed, this guild is very active, and has been since it was founded all those years ago.

((nppeck, can you give me premission to build in our city? My mc name is Lefardo))

I'll do that when I come online. Probably won't be on until 6 or so.

I'll do that when I come online. Probably won't be on until 6 or so.

I wont be on then. ((it's 3 am here by then.

I'll preform the ritual for Eldor, and if I find Malanar somewhere then for him too.

Awesome! Thanks for doing that Aodran. I swear, my two Bishops of peace and blade are like the bests members this guild has. :blink:

Presenting our first ArchAngel

Eldor Driz, Arch Angel who died and returned as a pure being.

Hail Eldor!

Presenting our first ArchAngel

Eldor Driz, Arch Angel who died and returned as a pure being.

Hail Eldor!

He made it! Truly Amazing indeed, gentlemen. I am utterly stunned that we have such a powerful warrior among our ranks...

*bows deeply*

An excellent specimen, *waves his hand in front of the mindless Juggernaut* Hmmm... I expected more personality. It seems they are far more mindless than I thought.

*smiles nicely, but there is something sinister about his grin*

Excellent...

So we need to figure out the whole deal with real-estate in the town

((as it is protected are we going to have to edit peoples houses fro them? or will we add them to permissioned users when they buy a house?, as if we do add them, then I will need to know the command/have permission to do so))

So we need to figure out the whole deal with real-estate in the town

((as it is protected are we going to have to edit peoples houses fro them? or will we add them to permissioned users when they buy a house?, as if we do add them, then I will need to know the command/have permission to do so))

Agreed... I would like to have a fair-sized Manor, even if it's outside the walls, I only need the chests and doors locked. I think about 25 square meters would do nicely, that is, if it's available. All I need is the land, I do not request any resources, as that would not be fair. I also might have a family soon, so a decent sized house will be required. Again, I could even make it outside the city walls.

((I think we would make the houses empty, and when they sell, we just give the buyer permission for only that house area.))

=====> NEXT PAGE =====>

I don't think that that would be possible, as the city dose not really own that much land.

(( I don't know if it would be possible to do that, nppeck would know more about it than I))

He made it! Truly Amazing indeed, gentlemen. I am utterly stunned that we have such a powerful warrior among our ranks...

*bows deeply*

An excellent specimen, *waves his hand in front of the mindless Juggernaut* Hmmm... I expected more personality. It seems they are far more mindless than I thought.

*smiles nicely, but there is something sinister about his grin*

Excellent...

*Starts reading in "The Book of Souls", while looking at Seraph*

*his eyes turn red and he keeps staring at Seraph*

You...somethings wrong....strange fog...

*eyes turn normal*