The White Ravens

nppeck

We have a council room and the entire underground area is the barracks. Speaking of the underground area, we should remodel it.

Mc name- HellRiser

Ic name- Corwin_The_Great

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- My Time

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Of course

What previous Experience do you have?- None to be honest.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- None yet.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to? A regular rank (anything will do)

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - 50 swordsmanship

Have you signed our charter?- No

((Just a tip, you can't be initiated into the Ordo Purus right off the bat. I suggest someone put him in a regular rank, as it is no longer my position.

Sorry if I am out of place.))

((Just a tip, you can't be initiated into the Ordo Purus right off the bat. I suggest someone put him in a regular rank, as it is no longer my position.

Sorry if I am out of place.))

((Yes, I would like to start off of a regular rank, sorry about that.))

We have a council room and the entire underground area is the barracks. Speaking of the underground area, we should remodel it.

I don't mind remodelling the entire underground but it'll take a lot of effort and time. By the way. The Tavern has a secret entrance to the farm, we might be able to use it for something else.

MC name: Woodsy444

IC name: Maxwell

Forum name: Maxwell

Current Rank: Paladin

Race: Human

I think we should have an entrance at the end of the main street that is going through the middle of the city, and it should be fancy with a gate and such, and we should DEFINITELY be remodelled to be honest its not very good

Aodran and I were able to collect over a dozen animals in the farm! Please don't kill them unless you have permission to!