The White Ravens

nppeck

Wow I feel so disjointed from the Ravens ( yes I'm still a member :) ) is there something I can do to help around the place or do jobs.

Mc name- HellRiser

Ic name- Corwin_The_Great

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- My Time

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Of course

What previous Experience do you have?- None to be honest.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- None yet.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to? A regular rank (anything will do)

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - 50 swordsmanship

Have you signed our charter?- No

ACCEPTED

I think being guard would be a good job for you.

I think we must have missed your app, sorry for the inconvenience

((Yeah, I wanted to ask the same question, and why did he think he could sell our shop?))

((Charles is a guard in the White Ravens if anyone wants to know, and also I dont know the story in full context but Charles apparently owns a store in Alras and he met up with Telchar (Azagost Hold's Leader) and he sold him the shop as they were good friends, I can if you like find out the full story?, Also consider letting them stay because they have ALOT of things to sell which would really help us at the moment))

((I hope that the WR will stay out of the war between Seventis and Ascella.))

(( Nppeck; i feel quite betrayed by it; you promised markus the aid if renati broke the treaty, the main reason for andromeda joining the crusade is because renati hired several men in attempts to assasinate markus. ))

(( Nppeck; i feel quite betrayed by it; you promised markus the aid if renati broke the treaty, the main reason for andromeda joining the crusade is because renati hired several men in attempts to assasinate markus. ))

((I'm sorry, but I did not see that in the warclaim. Also, the mobilization of the guild is not in my hand as i am dead right now.))