The White Ravens

nppeck

You have a general store Daegrim. And we are planning on having all businesses residing at/near the docks around the river.

It's pretty expensive to set up a store. We can't have business around the docks unless we expand.

Im currently collecting money For expansions in both our towns, and of course your expansion.

I have been working hard in establishing some trade with other cities. These things take time along with all the backed up work that was left. For now the road has been constructed and we are making progress; we've already been seeing a larger influx of visitors.

This is a all hands on deck deal we have here in raising the money for expansion. Even if it is only a few minas, its a few minas closer to what we need. The wilds are filled with treasures and ores.

*Drops a tear from his eye. "Goodbye Seraph." *Starts to think who would be suitable for the role fo the bishop of the blade.

Edit:

From this day froward, Daegrim shall be known as the bishop of the blade.

We will be having a roll call.

All present members please write down

MC name:

IC name:

Forum name:

Current Rank:

Race:

Doing this can help us avoid enemies who might disguise themselves as Ravens and deceive us in future.

MC name: Lefardo

IC name: Aodran_Venesies

Forum name: Aodran

Present Rank: The Arch Bishop

Race: High Elf

Active members (by forum name):

Aodran

Daegim

michavdgaag(Eldor Driz)

ShadowKing

Cethis

Charlie22

nppeck

Ogedi

Tempir Amedaius

Maxwell

HeadGuard Nathan Derak

Ker'Athri

MC name: ShadowoKing

IC name: Rae_Grimes (Rae'iri)

Forum name: ShadowoKing

Current Rank: Guard

Race: Half-elf/Half-human

Mc Name- nppeck

IC Name- Marius Gracchi

Current Rank- Retired Bishop of Peace

Race- Human

Mc name- KillJoytheepic

Ic name- Justicar_Kalzhett

Do you have a villain application- No, I do not have a villain application.

What will you contribute to the guild- I wish to contribute my mastery of the blade to the guild

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- I agree fully to the terms of the rules.

What previous Experience do you have?- Right now I am a Justicar In the first legion of high elves.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- Since I am not a member of the guild yet I had no grasp of the concept. Once a member, if I am accepted that is, I will put my best foot forward in spreading the ideals of Aeriel.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- I wish to become a light infantrymen as the rank of paladin ((I do not know if I need to earn it within the guild for I have 70 sword)).

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) -I have a 70 sword skill.

Have you signed our charter?- No I have not signed your charter.

Mc name- KillJoytheepic

Ic name- Justicar_Kalzhett

Do you have a villain application- No, I do not have a villain application.

What will you contribute to the guild- I wish to contribute my mastery of the blade to the guild

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- I agree fully to the terms of the rules.

What previous Experience do you have?- Right now I am a Justicar In the first legion of high elves.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- Since I am not a member of the guild yet I had no grasp of the concept. Once a member, if I am accepted that is, I will put my best foot forward in spreading the ideals of Aeriel.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- I wish to become a light infantrymen as the rank of paladin ((I do not know if I need to earn it within the guild for I have 70 sword)).

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) -I have a 70 sword skill.

Have you signed our charter?- No I have not signed your charter.

ACCEPTED