*Galhar walks up to the gate of the White Ravens*

Teh 'ome association is comin'!

*he quickly runs off*

*Daegrim looks at the dwarf run*

What does he mean?!?!

*hopes that there won't be any trouble

Mc name- brent42817

Ic name- Galhar

Do you have a villain application- Yes, 1, 2a and 2b.

What will you contribute to the guild- Leather, cooking skill, and I can help protect it.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes, rules are there for a reason.

What previous Experience do you have?- I was in the Dark Brotherhood but left.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- Not much.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?-

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) -

logging: 70 mining: 0 farming: 0, axe: 99 almost 100.

Have you signed our charter?- No, on my to-do list.

I left because I died every five seconds... I left a few years ago ((In RP))

((Lol, he'll eat me))

Mc name- brent42817

Ic name- Galhar

Do you have a villain application- Yes, 1, 2a and 2b.

What will you contribute to the guild- Leather, cooking skill, and I can help protect it.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes, rules are there for a reason.

What previous Experience do you have?- I was in the Dark Brotherhood but left.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- Not much.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?-

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) -

logging: 70 mining: 0 farming: 0, axe: 99 almost 100.

Have you signed our charter?- No, on my to-do list.

ACCEPTED, IF

You are recruited as a guard, if you will train your combat skills and I mean that you have to train alot.

"I left because I died every five seconds..."

We have a training program for pvp training.

((Alright, I'm close to getting 100.))

I'll gladly be a guard.

Malanar walks into the town having a blank, dead looking face. He stumbles around then smashes his fist through a window, then looks at his reflection "No more..." He picks up his sword, grabs a sign and some charcoal then writes on it -It t’was an honor to be allowed in tis' guild with open arms, ye' are me family, I am sorry for this. Goodbye brothers and sisters, goodbye Arkosh, I am sorry- He walks out into the pouring rain and runs until he falls to the ground near a lava pit. Then laughs “Aye, I never would ave’ thought it’d be tis’ way.” Then he shouts loudly as he plunges his blade into his chest. Malanar rolls onto his side as he starts to crawl to the lava. “Aerial, protect me in these last moments.” Thinking of the times he used to be a human, not an emotionless killer. Malanar throws himself into the lava pit.

Malanar walks into the town having a blank, dead looking face. He stumbles around then smashes his fist through a window, then looks at his reflection "No more..." He picks up his sword, grabs a sign and some charcoal then writes on it -It t’was an honor to be allowed in tis' guild with open arms, ye' are me family, I am sorry for this. Goodbye brothers and sisters, goodbye Arkosh, I am sorry- He walks out into the pouring rain and runs until he falls to the ground near a lava pit. Then laughs “Aye, I never would ave’ thought it’d be tis’ way.” Then he shouts loudly as he plunges his blade into his chest. Malanar rolls onto his side as he starts to crawl to the lava. “Aerial, protect me in these last moments.” Thinking of the times he used to be a human, not an emotionless killer. Malanar throws himself into the lava pit.

((NO!!! You were my best friend in the guild! (Besides Aodran)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. *panting* Meet up with my new char.))

Aodran watches Malanar from a nearby hill. "Goodbye my friend."Starts to dig a grave to one of his friends. Cries silently...So much dead. Gets Malanars blade and puts it to his empty coffin. Prays for Aeriel "Let him rest in peace" Thinks "Only one archangel left". Goes to his house."What has this guild become..."

((Hey guise, you should ditch your current chars (Mala and Aodran), and make teenager characters, then you can be in my street urchin gang! :D

Only kids aloud, we're pick-pockets and thieves, and nobody tells us what to do! It's so much fun! If someone pisses us off? We beat him until he cries. If we need food? We steal it from the market. If we want some Minas? We ****** someones wallet!

You gotta join, it's a blast!))

((Hey guise, you should ditch your current chars (Mala and Aodran), and make teenager characters, then you can be in my street urchin gang! :D

Only kids aloud, we're pick-pockets and thieves, and nobody tells us what to do! It's so much fun! If someone pisses us off? We beat him until he cries. If we need food? We steal it from the market. If we want some Minas? We ****** someones wallet!

You gotta join, it's a blast!))

((No thanks. I still got a whole lot of work to do in the ravens and you have seen how we are going on. This guild is practicly dieing. There are almost no old members left. Almost everybody, have been here under 2 months. ))

((well Striker, Ogedi, and I are still here. Ogedi and Striker have been in the WR for quite a while. Though I suppose I will be killing off my character soon.))