The White Ravens

nppeck

I know we could probably beat him, but we cannot really afford to anger the war nation. Additionally, we need every minas possible for our town charter.

I know we could probably beat him, but we cannot really afford to anger the war nation. Additionally, we need every minas possible for our town charter.

I am staying you can all leave if you want. Im gonna build some extra defences and if you decide to stay never let the gate open again.

Oh and i came up with a idea on how to become a Arch-Bishop. It would be a rank that you could get for leading a battle and win or if you where doing a noble act.but killing it's just wroung.

You mean ArchAngel? There is only one Arch Bishop.

I am staying you can all leave if you want. Im gonna build some extra defences and if you decide to stay never let the gate open again.

((oops, sry for double post...))

I am here with you, I headed back to the town and dropped the bridge, I'm gonna kill that bastard if he shows up again.

((oops, sry for double post...))

I am here with you, I headed back to the town and dropped the bridge, I'm gonna kill that bastard if he shows up again.

We can trap him on the bridge and put some lava underneath, I now were to find some.

We can trap him on the bridge and put some lava underneath, I now were to find some.

I'm not sure if hes online right now, but I also know of a very sneaky trap... involving soul sand, a very tiny opening... and TNT

(( pleas guys like nnpeck already stated keep the ooc to a minimum, guild pages are ic))

I'm not sure if hes online right now, but I also know of a very sneaky trap... involving soul sand, a very tiny opening... and TNT

(( That is not ic :P, but this is a waste of posts so I will stop posting about this, I just wanted to help))

I have a lot of minas do not worry about that, this person should not be able to defeat us. One man versus a whole guild and were hiding? I say we stay at the guild and fight him.

Edit: i am heading to the guild, open it when i arrive my fellow ravens.

I have a lot of minas do not worry about that, this person should not be able to defeat us. One man versus a whole guild and were hiding? I say we stay at the guild and fight him.

Edit: i am heading to the guild, open it when i arrive my fellow ravens.

((Damn straight, Neko made that guy apologize on the forums, but we're gonna force him to beg for mercy in-game.

P.S. I just scored me a lady, Aurea! Me Gusta

me-gusta.jpg

))