The White Ravens

nppeck

((stops in tracks. Pics/thread/etc or it didnt happen. Marches on))

((steps again. Stares at peck*. Yes. *nods and runs off))

((Really guys? Does it really matter?))

Hmmmm so what are the white ravens exactly now, I don't really understand. I thought we were villain hunters, and people that fight evil.

I'd be happy to have the Spectres be the Raven's outlet for... less tastefull missions. Perhapos me and Alvaska can form a more detailed setup.

(( <-- Has 1, 2a, and 4. ))

Hmmmm so what are the white ravens exactly now, I don't really understand. I thought we were villain hunters, and people that fight evil.

White Ravens try to preserve order and purity.

I'd be happy to have the Spectres be the Raven's outlet for... less tastefull missions. Perhapos me and Alvaska can form a more detailed setup.

(( <-- Has 1, 2a, and 4. ))

((agreed, i feel assassins to this guild will be nice.))

Scope the city thread, shift needz some coords : City Charter

location, location, location

Also I think we should try and get it in the cloud temple/monk area, as if this is going to be a neutral city of the pure, that would be the best location, as we will not have to worry about being under the rule of a nation.

Scope the city thread, shift needz some coords : City Charter

location, location, location

Also I think we should try and get it in the cloud temple/monk area, as if this is going to be a neutral city of the pure, that would be the best location, as we will not have to worry about being under the rule of a nation.

Already taken care of. Also we need to begin raising funds. Is anyone in our guild a diamond vip?

Already taken care of. Also we need to begin raising funds. Is anyone in our guild a diamond vip?

I can give you a lot of minas, 12,000, I can get more if needed.

((Since you've done something wrong. Maybe you metagamed, powergamed or killed without a VA. Only you and the GM will know, so why don't you just make a formakl ban apppeal?))

((Since you've done something wrong. Maybe you metagamed, powergamed or killed without a VA. Only you and the GM will know, so why don't you just make a formakl ban apppeal?))

((The last few days, i have been mining, chopping down trees and building a wall and forest.

Last time I checked this was still alowed to be done.))

((What's you RP name that you applied with, Ninja? I want you to come to the base so I can get you started, I mean, it's about time.))

((Applied to server with? Relok'oth.

Non-evil incognito? Liberatio Sangreal. I'll be on later, only on to moderate/rack up post count :P))

Mc name- Schwaertz

Ic name- Asch Schwaertz

Do you have a villain application- No..

What will you contribute to the guild- I will contribute a determined fighter, and gatherer.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- I agree, and will obey!

What previous Experience do you have?- I was one of the Cresents.. with Markus Powell.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have been living by her rules for quite some time now, and tell people how it's like.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- The workers branch, or the guard branch, depends on what is needed!

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - I just started today, so my level is mining is just 5. But it will increase drastically as we speak!

Have you signed our charter?- I have not yet. But if you require it from me, I will!