The White Ravens

nppeck

Mc name- Godfrey0

Ic name- Melataron

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- My life

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Of course

What previous Experience do you have?- I was part of the Phoenix rangers

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- Stood up to the Undead in many a manner, stopped crimes such as theft and murder, and I have raided an Undead hideout.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- The Ordo Purus

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - 65 swordsmanship

Have you signed our charter?- No

Mc name- Godfrey0

Ic name- Melataron

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- My life

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Of course

What previous Experience do you have?- I was part of the Phoenix rangers

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- Stood up to the Undead in many a manner, stopped crimes such as theft and murder, and I have raided an Undead hideout.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- The Ordo Purus

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - 65 swordsmanship

Have you signed our charter?- No

Accepted. Report to Colin for training at our town. Also please sign the charter. It is located here http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/30653-aliquam-purus/

(( can we make a new charter in the cloud temple sub forum?))

Edit- Though for now lets just make it a town charter. We can always expand later.

Wait..are we going to expand the base? There are hardly any space to build for everyone to build a house. ((>.<))

Wait..are we going to expand the base? There are hardly any space to build for everyone to build a house. ((>.<))

This is just a temprorary base until we get some land to build on.

So dont worry about housing, were not staying here forever.

~you recieve a letter carried by a white raven~

Make the place you have as nice as you can, it may be a tad longer untill we proceed with the city.

Ive got a few more nation leaders to speak with. Must talk to the elfs, and orcs. Then alras. King enor wants to get his town set up before further negotiation. Tarus is still a hard ass, ill get him to break eventually. Fear not my men, my travels have been very productive! Weve gained military aid and alliances with the dwarves. I have had an official document signed by thorik.

Ill be back soon lads, continue growing the home you have now.

-Alvaska

Mc name- Rustyjust123

Ic name- Niko_Althered

Do you have a villain application- no

What will you contribute to the guild- My help to fight and to help build.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes

What previous Experience do you have?- I was a wandering Templar/assassin (good not bad) and i wondered around trying to help people in towns/citys.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- :Fought Undead. Scouted out and spyed on Undead forts and camps, listened to their conversations, killed them using stealth and by rushing in and fighting.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- The Ordo Purus (Paladin if i can be)

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - 100 Swordsman and 50 archry

Have you signed our charter?- no but I will if necessary

Edit: just signed the charter :)

Seraph. I just need to ask that is there a human archangel yet? Daegrim came to me and sayed that you send him to me. If there isn't then I think that he would be allmost perfect for that job.

Mc name- Rustyjust123

Ic name- Niko_Althered

Do you have a villain application- no

What will you contribute to the guild- My help to fight and to help build.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes

What previous Experience do you have?- I was a wandering Templar/assassin (good not bad) and i wondered around trying to help people in towns/citys.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- :Fought Undead. Scouted out and spyed on Undead forts and camps, listened to their conversations, killed them using stealth and by rushing in and fighting.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- The Ordo Purus (Paladin if i can be)

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - 100 Swordsman and 50 archry

Have you signed our charter?- no but I will if necessary

Edit: just signed the charter :)

Accepted. Please report to Skriker, Alvaska or Serpah for training