The White Ravens

nppeck

Application for the Guild

Mc name- jaredv213

Ic name- Finnick_Steelblade

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- I can provide heavy infantry support and assist in building and farming when I am called.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes

What previous Experience do you have?- I was a warrior for the nation of Kal’Urguan and a guard for Lunavara.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have ravaged undead bases and scrapped them for items with my friends.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- I wish to belong to the Ordo Purus

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) – Swordsmanship-71 Archery- 33

Have you signed our charter?- Yes

Application for the Guild

Mc name- jaredv213

Ic name- Finnick_Steelblade

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- I can provide heavy infantry support and assist in building and farming when I am called.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes

What previous Experience do you have?- I was a warrior for the nation of Kal’Urguan and a guard for Lunavara.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have ravaged undead bases and scrapped them for items with my friends.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- I wish to belong to the Ordo Purus

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) – Swordsmanship-71 Archery- 33

Have you signed our charter?- Yes

ACCEPTED

Welcome to The White Ravens, Someone will PM you the path to the city and I will be online in 2 1/2 hours to initiate you.

Am I still in.

If that counts as replying to the role call then yes.

Alright I'm on but no ones contacted me yet wondering if any of u guys r on?

Yes must of us are on. Just send a raven to ogedi or MythMaster26

Alright I'm on but no ones contacted me yet wondering if any of u guys r on?

Yeah quite a few people are on, /tell bouby99

I was on, but I can't log on anymore. I had to log out to change my skin after testing trolls.

After much scouting, I have found two locations for a White Raven town. One is near the water and the other is on some ruined city. Tell which in your opinion would make a better city.

((pictures are here http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6629/20120117175617.png http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/977/20120117184307.png))

After much scouting, I have found two locations for a White Raven town. One is near the water and the other is on some ruined city. Tell which in your opinion would make a better city.

((pictures are here http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6629/20120117175617.png http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/977/20120117184307.png))

Definitely the ruins good job Marius.

We are all going to start power gathering materials and take it to the next level.

Combat people go ape **** on mobs 24/7

Mining people i found a good mine.

Wood cutters theres a forest not far from our hold.

Merchants, ill be excavating and mining ALOT untill i get almost a stack of diamonds to boost our money and replace my lost diamond set :/

Smiths should be refining the ore etc.

Fish and farmers stockpile up on some food we will need it.

Get going, now.

The ruins site will not work for many reasons.

1. The city must be made at the lowest elevation that we can get

2. The city needs to be made on flat land, and we arent going to flatten all that

3. Lets not take ruins away from the server.

(im bumbed i died from the mori, so now im done enjoying the rp. Its time i bring us up top again.)

I have created a new town charter. From now on, please post signatures there. In addition, does anyone wish to create a uniform for the White Ravens?

May i make a suggestion? I believe that the zealots being trained under paladins, after training, should spar with training weapons. To see there skill in battle, a 1v1 fight, or 1v2, whatever it may be. I think this will show how skilled they are in battle, and will train them better. I think all members of the Ordo Purus should do this. Also, is there any specific thing we should teach the zealots under there training? It would also be nice to take them with you on your mission, so they get the feel of what its like to be a paladin. Another thing is maybe there should be a certain amount of IG days that they spar with each other. Finally after all there training is fully completed, and there paladin says they are worthy, i think they should be sent on a private mission of there own, if they complete it they are in, if they don't they have to go threw training again. Just some suggestions, i feel the whole recruiting system for becoming a paladin is sorta bland.

I dont think its a good thing to "challenge an Archangel", Since everyone wants to be an archangel.

Its a fight to the dead, so in the end most of the white ravens died and we got a few archangels left.

I think we should remove the archangel limit or remove the challenge.

((Its kinda easy to become an archangel, since everyone got the skillpoints back atlest most of them.

Mayby we should make it more difficult))