The White Ravens

nppeck

Some gents, not orcs, showed up at our gate looking for Alvaska, they didn't seem to friendly, after that I don't quite remember what happened....

((they actually ended up killing me, but 30 minute memory rule etc.))

This should be a good sign that we should hurry with what we are doing and head to the new city. Do we have any coordinates?

Hail, Ravens. In the beach by the river, there is an entrance into a cave, the cave is inhabitted by trolls, unfortunately, but that shouldn't be a problem! Slay the trolls if they are home, and use the cave as a base of opperations to strike against the invaders. I will not be back for about a week still, I am on the mainland ((out of town with bad internet, I'll be back in about 8 hours, but probably won't be on until tomorrow morning my time.)) but when I return, I can assure you these orcs will wish they hadn't angered this guild.

Be strong Ravens,

- Seraph Shadows.

((still ironing things out with shift, the coordinates are x -1270 and z 682, but they aren't ours yet.

Well, this was quite expected...

I'm afraid I'm leaving you. No other reason than I want you all dead for unknown reasons. Just know that I'll still be friendly but I feel betrayed in the way I've been treated.

Farewell.

Well, this was quite expected...

I'm afraid I'm leaving you. No other reason than I want you all dead for unknown reasons. Just know that I'll still be friendly but I feel betrayed in the way I've been treated.

Farewell.

Did I miss something???

((still ironing things out with shift, the coordinates are x -1270 and z 682, but they aren't ours yet.

What is the issue? also the base has been pretty much striped down to a skeleton, mostly thanks to Brias, we can't stay there much longer.

What is the issue? also the base has been pretty much striped down to a skeleton, mostly thanks to Brias, we can't stay there much longer.

We need to evacuate all remaining supplies out of the base. Any volunteers for this dangerous mission?

Barias*

And yes, just need the word and we can finish tearing it down.

Ive also used the warehouse to store the items that are being taken on the trip.

EDIT: I can volunteer to start moving supplies.

Okay, we need to find a location to put these supplies for the interim. Salvus perhaps?

((Heatless have you PMed Shift yet, i think we need that before we can finalize it))