The White Ravens

nppeck

Personally, I don't think we should go after him. White Ravens in my opinion should not hold personal vendettas. (P.S. if everyone who fought against him died then you wouldn't know who took the town due to the 20 minute rule.)

Personally, I don't think we should go after him. White Ravens in my opinion should not hold personal vendettas. (P.S. if everyone who fought against him died then you wouldn't know who took the town due to the 20 minute rule.)

Yes, but it is the White Ravens duty to cleanse the world of evil, therefore, if this orc is killing people and pillaging villages, we must protect the rest of Asulon :twisted:

((P.S. God point... The Dog saw him! I read the dogs mind with my magical powers, and got an image of what he looks like! :mrgreen: ))

Yes, but it is the White Ravens duty to cleanse the world of evil, therefore, if this orc is killing people and pillaging villages, we must protect the rest of Asulon :twisted:

((P.S. God point... The Dog saw him! I read the dogs mind with my magical powers, and got an image of what he looks like! :mrgreen: ))

((powergaming dog :D))

((i didnt support the ban, there was enough rp, i just had a qaurrel with mogrokas claims that villages destroyed around the nation. Arent we in the south?))

((i didnt support the ban, there was enough rp, i just had a qaurrel with mogrokas claims that villages destroyed around the nation. Arent we in the south?))

((I didn't support a ban either, like I said in the post. From what I hear, he's a good RPer, he just kinda slacked off that time. And yeah, we're no where near the orcs...))

Really, I don't think the White Raven's goal it to remove the world of evil. That is not what I intended by saying pure. There are far too many villain hunting guilds. White Ravens should move past such distinctions of morality and find "pure logic and enlightenment"

Really, I don't think the White Raven's goal it to remove the world of evil. That is not what I intended by saying pure. There are far too many villain hunting guilds. White Ravens should move past such distinctions of morality and find "pure logic and enlightenment"

Yeah. I guess so, it's just hard to get away form what the name was meant for. I know these aren't the white ravens I created, but when I first started that guild called the "White Ravens" I had meant for them to be villain hunters.

Yeah. I guess so, it's just hard to get away form what the name was meant for. I know these aren't the white ravens I created, but when I first started that guild called the "White Ravens" I had meant for them to be villain hunters.

hmm and not to be a villain themselves?

*laughs*

Personally, I think of the White Ravens as grey. Though I would welcome more 2a villains.

What do you mean?

Well we need some assassins first.