The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

(( Still Wondering on what skin I need, since Their are only Roes for Human and Elf Assassins ))

(Ah. Those one's on the main page are outdated >.<

Ask Jexdane for the new ones.))

EDIT: And cos I'm smart, just clicky Jex's name to go to his profile n_n

((Rala extends a welcoming hand to you gentlemen.))

((Just saying ;)))

(( :D Okay, I hope to be on soon, but when I log on.. if i do.

How do I get accepted and meet you when we have never seen before? :) ))

((Rala extends a welcoming hand to you gentlemen.))

((Just saying ;)))

((Procrisio returns the gesture of kindness with a queried gaze aimed at the origins of said gesture.))

((There is no question that would suffice in asking you where that greeting came from.))

((No language such as "*****" and bastard" are allowed, I think what MythMaster was doing was far more serious.))

((Nah, I only swore once. I called someone a dumb ass. That's why I was banned. I should be unbanned anytime now, though... at least I hope...))

So on the previous page, I asked see if I can start a Mage/Alchemy group? Your response Ninja?

((we have a head mage and alchemy isn't working... I think. Ask our mage if you can work with him but only after you are accepted as a brother. An initiate will not be placed in the db's sorcery department. There Ninja, I did your job. :P ))

(( I really Hope you guys are English and Not American :) ))

((we have a head mage and alchemy isn't working... I think. Ask our mage if you can work with him but only after you are accepted as a brother. An initiate will not be placed in the db's sorcery department. There Ninja, I did your job. :P ))

Thanks Fatty!!

((English brahs!

Also, what fatty said. Sala should be getting one running soon [with my friendly pokes >:D] so ask if you can join once promoted.

And visual, we need to meet up and discuss the things nessesery.

Final note, I've now skrimped 4/5 plots for free :D))

(( Good Since I am English I was just wondering because I hate Role-Playing when no-one is on because they are American and I am always on my Own :( ))

((English brahs!

Also, what fatty said. Sala should be getting one running soon [with my friendly pokes >:D] so ask if you can join once promoted.

And visual, we need to meet up and discuss the things nessesery.

Final note, I've now skrimped 4/5 plots for free :D))

Okay will do.

Wait, I get to make a branch? :mrgreen: I'll need you to get that GM approved with me ninja, otherwise I can't really "teach".