The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((Yeah well Cataris has never liked Cael. Hasn't that been the issue for a while?))

(( I heard In Trade Role-Play Forums That Mahiro has been arrested, once the Brotherhood finds out In game about this, which Ninja has I think because he owns the thread, that it was posted on, Mahiro should tell you...

This will get messy :D ))

I wasn't arrested, the wolf pack tricked me and locked me in a cell.

((So Sultan_Mogroka is now an admin. I can see nothing ill coming from that especially after seeing how he's the "fair and rule-loving guy" (Note: Some exaggeration) who oversaw that meta bs execution on jex and sala...))

((I have no idea what is involved in selecting admins but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's entirely connections. Because I'm pretty sure he didn't get the position due to his fair approach to the game.))

((You realize people CAN read this, right? I find what you said to be extremely rude. Just hope he doesn't see that post. K.))

PS: ((I stalk this topic all day.))

((They're stating personal opinions, IMO there's nothing wrong, someone says they don't like me and my opinions, ok cool, that's your opinion and I will respect that and not get involved, that's just an example :3 but eh, I don't even bother thinking of the GM's anymore, caused me too much stress))

((They're stating personal opinions, IMO there's nothing wrong, someone says they don't like me and my opinions, ok cool, that's your opinion and I will respect that and not get involved, that's just an example :3 but eh, I don't even bother thinking of the GM's anymore, caused me too much stress))

((Dude... my post has nothing to do with what you said at all... but I <3 your sig!))

((No one loves my sig.... and even admins such as Shiftnative can't stop people from having there own opinion. BUT I WUV NATIVE MWHAHAHAHA))

((No one loves my sig.... and even admins such as Shiftnative can't stop people from having there own opinion. BUT I WUV NATIVE MWHAHAHAHA))

((I actually really do love your sig, and I was so sad when I saw it... because I thought that only High Councillors could have it... I can haz signature?))

((What I meant is, you may have opinions, but there is no reason to state them on a public thread like that. But meh, you are right. Opinions are opinions, we each have our own. *Secretly hides apples in each of their houses... why?... because I can.*))

((What I meant is, you may have opinions, but there is no reason to state them on a public thread like that. But meh, you are right. Opinions are opinions, we each have our own. *Secretly hides apples in each of their houses... why?... because I can.*))

((Except that you can't... you don't know where we live...))