The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

Notte and Mahiro, I left a message for you in your respective rooms. The news should come as a welcomed sight. The message on it will has already started so get a move on it.

((Native fixed the donation problem I was having so I can lock stuff and set passwords. I'll start by getting a password on some things in the forge.))

((I can help with locking also, two donators are better than one, as for a free forum, try forum motion, im on my phone so I can't get a link right now sorry.))

I will be needing gold nuggets, sugar and mushrooms.

((just a suggestion as all :P so we could organise everything, instead of having it all on this post.))

((I thought it would be unnecessary but fun nonetheless. It would also heavily cut down on the meta-gaming as we could keep the entire forum completely in character without having to worry about non-members butting in.

So we don't need it but I can see it's usefulness. ))

(( I'll play the devils Advocate. :D

1. People will hate and say it is Un-RP

2. How will you stay in contact with other guilds and people.

3. If you make said people make accounts on this forum to contact you, it will decrease your productivity.

Just thought I'd point a few things out. Lol~ ))

(( I'll play the devils Advocate. :D

1. People will hate and say it is Un-RP

2. How will you stay in contact with other guilds and people.

3. If you make said people make accounts on this forum to contact you, it will decrease your productivity.

Just thought I'd point a few things out. Lol~ ))

((To combat the devil's advocate, I bring the following counter arguments.

1. People would hate if we donated to an orphanage in Kenya, that's what they do. And as far as RP goes, a private thread is more realistic as nobody but members know where this "board" is. It's like messages among brothers.

2. We'll still use this forum, just less. We'll keep this thread relatively (useful) content free and it would be more of an ooc conversation with little meaning.

3. Only members will need to make accounts and believe me, they'll want to make one. We've had an influx of recruits in the past week and this will make getting an initiation contract a lot harder. Those with an account on the new forum would inadvertently gain a much stronger advantage over the those that don't.

It will actually increase efficiency and cut back on secrets slipping out.

I'm not completely set on this idea but it does have a lot of strong arguments for it.))

Ah, well go to this and make it www.Webs.com