The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

Her name is..., was to collect... send me a bird...

((My bad, it was huggablefudgems, not huggablefuggems. I'll add you :3))

*Explores the base, Running through every hallway, and peeking through every room she could find.*

Wow.

As she explores the area further, she trips over what seemed to be a switch, and then suddenly, the gate closed behind her.

She screamed for help. But no one came...

*The Upright Man stumbles through a nearby forest, his mask ever present but his shirt is gone, in place is a large wound stitched together, starting from his upper right shoulder down to his left nipple, the wound is crusted in dried blood. His left arm wrapped in a heavy bandage as is his right hand. Breathing heavily due to extreme fatigue he calls out desperately*

"Regaki!?"

*The Upright Man stumbles on a log and falls to the ground in a scream of pain, he slowly gets back up, leaning over he slowly makes his way to a large tree where he slumps back to the ground, resting his head against the tree*

"Someone!? Anyone!?"

*Delthor picks up a chunk of wood, and swings his hatchet up into the air to cut the logs, but before he does so, he hears shouting and screaming*

"Hello?! Anyone there?"

*Delthor begins to investigate the shouting, he then turns to his left, and sees a rich, path of blood leading towards a forest. Delthor waits outside.*

"Ah.. someone is hurt... excellent... this will make it easier. Who goes there? It is me, Delthor? Who be you?!"

*Delthor sits down outside the forest with his large hatchet.*

*The Upright Mans hears Delthor shouting faintly, he struggles to get to his feet, he stumbled through the forest, looking around, uncertain of which direction the voice came from*

"Its me! Upright!"

*The Upright Man leans onto a nearby tree, keeping himself standing up, he begins to feel light-headed and dizzy, his vision darkening but he shakes his head, trying to keep himself awake*

*Mutters to himself.*

"How could he..."

*Begins to run through the forest shouting swinging his hatchet through the vines, following the blood along the floor.*

"I'm coming for ya! Sit tight!

*Delthor dashes through the forest, he runs into an open spot, he looks up, sees the sky, looks down then left, he sees Upright leaving up against a tree.*

"Nearly there! What the hell happened to you!?"

*Delthor walks over taking his bag off of his shoulder, moving towards Upright.*

"Eh.."

*Rips off his mask, the first time doing so infront of others than his own guild members and his wife, a face of a 60 year old man is seen, that of Lysle Rigger, his face aged and in obvious pain*

"T-the ***** Evelyn... sh-she tried to kill Lily.. she almost killed me... I n-need help... I n-need a h-healer to help Lily.. I-i was told Regaki could help.. I-is this true?"

*Stumbles on the floor, and hands him some meat*

"Eat this, if you wish to live"

*Delthor remembers Lily, but doesn't remember Evelyn.*

*We.. we need to you get you to a medical vaciltiy, our base is the nearest place.*

*Lysle takes the meat, chewing on it slowly, filling the hunger in his stomach but his wounds hurt all the same*

"Mhmm.. We have time for Regaki... I used a spell on Lily.. ive frozen her if you will... Don't ask how but for now we have time.. Should we h-head back to this base?"

*Delthor mumbles a bit*

"Yes. Let's head back to the base"

*Delthor pulls Lysle up, they begin to walk towards the base"

"Regaki.. he can possibly do what you ask"

Lies in one of initiate's beds. Coming up with another way to not make a fool of herself next time.

Not a sound stirred around the place. Anri found herself stumped on what to do around here. She was exhausted from her sword training. She explored every room in the base. She even waited at the entrance in hopes of greeting each brother that enters, but no one returned.

She stroked her fingers on the floor in a circular motion. Groaning. There wasn't anything to do.

*Sits in the center of his room, surrounded by piles of chests containing all his belongings. Peaceful as he is, a thought begins to cloud his mind;*

"Why hasn't Delthor returned yet?"

*Regaki opens his eyes, stands up, and strolls into the main hallway. Looking both directions, he sees nobody.*

"Hmmm...."