The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

*Ax sits dangling his legs over the side of the Wilven Sactuary's main platform. He has no recollection of the last week of his life and has lost all his possessions other than tattered old robes that he wears. He stands up and slowly wanders toward Seventis, in hope of finding someone who might know what had happened to him.*

*Kiryu, Delthor,sir. Is there anything I can do to help this man?"

*Anri wasn't sure what she could do for the man, but if that man is a friend of the brotherhood, she felt that she had to do something to keep the man alive. It was...her duty, so she claimed*

( My computer is being fixed!

Hopefully, the man said that I get it back by Next Saturday, so LORD OF THE CRAFT HOW I EVER MISSED YOU!

Hope to see you soon :) ))

*Ax hobbles through the gate of Seventis and begins searching for Regaki. With each step he takes he feels weaker, and within five minutes of searching, he collapses on the ground, unconscious*

*Dex stumbles into the hidden base, and slaps the hidden door closed. He trips down the stairs, and groans under the pain. Dex stands up, and walks across the bridge.*

"Father!? Where are you!? DELTHOR!?

*Dex falls on the ground, injured severely from the blood loss. His faint groans are heard throughout the caverns...*

[Hey guys. Pretty much this is an RP post about me returning. I simply could not handle being good! Well, I hope I am welcome back. Oh, and Dex is 16 now. I measured it in the amount of days, sooo...Yeah. Oh, and currently I am Conning a lot, so I can bring in quite a bit of money.]

((Ok.. it seems that people are liking this "Lysle" RP, but, please everyone stop being "hurt" because the main RP is Lysle and the Master Thieves here.))

(( Hmmmmm, I will be applying for this if my VA is accepted ))

*Anri reminded herself of her place and remained silent. As much as she wanted to help, all she could do is watch the man lie there. *

(( Guess no-one cares that my computer will be fixed by Next Saturday :( ))

((We gotta Sean Connery up in here. :D Oh and I should be able to get on this weekend a bit.))