The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((now now Sala, I never said that. Besides, its not my place. While I could, I will leave that decision to Ninja. As for the app, +1 from me. Looks fine, original enough I suppose, solid character overall. Bannana, can you handle this? I'm working through a bit of mess over in ns. ))

((If nobody here has issue with it, yes you are in. I was just asking a colleague if he was interested in handling it.))

Hopping off the steps of his home, Azireth raised his head to the sky. Snow was falling lazily down from large, ominous black clouds, thunder booming in the distance. Blasted weather, getting worse every day.. Those thunderstorms are the worst of it, he thought. With one fluid movement a throwing knife appeared in his hand, another sent it flying into the nearest redwood trunk. A sense of unrest had settled under him lately, the storms only helping to increase it. Shrugging, he looked over at the distant city of Hanseti, setting off in it's direction.

((Just curious on when I can get initiated ICly, I put in my application two weeks ago on March 17 and it was accepted with the necessary backings. Yet to have any RP in game, though, and I'm eager to get it started! Anyway, I'm on nearly all the time and my IGN is the same as here, look forward to seeing you guys.))

((To those who get forgotten, we are sorry of the inconvenience, we'll try to contact you all as quick as possible.))

((To anyone who has Skype, adding me by this name: huggablefudgems))

((This will speed up your initiation process most definitely.))

Name ((MC)): dyehu

Name ((IG)): Adaron Persella

Real Life Age: 14, but I see myself as very mature

(sub)Race: Human

Combat experience: Skilled with axes ((Level 90))

Give me a short summary of your character so far. The longer the better (but 2 paragraphs minimum)

Adaron lives in a small town near the town of Solace. He lived an abrupt and twisted childhood, as his father committed suicide when he was just eight. His father killed himself with poison. Adaron’s mother was crushed by this, and in a note left from Adaron’s Father, saying that Adaron’s mother had pushed him so far over the edge that it was simpler to just kill himself then have to deal with her. Adaron then witnessed her mother get rope, and hang herself. All of this happening to him when he was just a little child of eight years old. His mother’s uncle took him under his wing, and Adaron’s best years were spent in a small mine far from civilization.

Adaron’s uncle’s name was Russel. He was a fine man, admirable to all, but did not have a wife. Adaron grew to be a teenager, at the age of fifteen years old. All this time Russel had been looking for a wife. One day, Russel was in need of food, because a famine had hit and he could not provide for Adaron and himself. Adaron went to a town about an hours walk down the road, and went into the nearest bakery. He was about to ask the man for ten loaves of bread when a lady walked in. Adaron noticed that the lady was very beautiful, and that Russel was looking for a wife. He asked the lady if she lived in the town, and she told him she lived just outside the town. Adaron then obtained his loaves of bread and walked out of the door, whistling to himself thinking if this was the woman for Russel.

Adaron went to Russel and told him the story. Russel was a little pessimistic at first, as it is strange to do such a thing, but eventually decided that no harm could be done from visiting the woman’s house. Adaron went to town with Russel that night, and Adaron sat in the bar drinking while Russel wandered around the town looking for the woman, as it would be strange just to show up at her house. Russel found the woman, and they instantly clicked with one another, and she invited him over to her house for supper. Russel accepted the offer and the two of them went over to the woman’s house.

It had been five hours after Russel had headed out to look for the woman, and Adaron becamed frightened that something had happened to Russel, because Russel would never leave Adaron alone for that long. Adaron would have gone looking for his uncle earlier, but he was still weak from the affects of the alcohol. He stumbled around the town, looking for Russel, but did not find him. He then remembered the woman, as the alcohol had impaired his mind for a while and had corrupted his memory. He went to the house, and pushed the front door open. He wept at what he saw. He saw Russel, lying dead on the floor with blood coming out of his mouth, and he had no markings of how he would have died. Adaron looked around for the corpse of the woman, but there was none. Slowly, it dawned on Adaron that the woman had murdered Russel and run off.

Adaron set off by himself into the world, resenting all that death had thrown upon him, he cursed the gods for being so cruel. Adaron now roams around the world, seeing sights and meeting people. He mines for a living at his father’s old mine, though it is old and many creatures dwell in it. Adaron is now a proud male of twenty-six.

Adaron then became twisted, and began to steal and kill some people for minas and other items. Now, he is a true villain, twisted by life. He is now looking to become a full time villain, and wishes to be part of a greater purpose, and he has decided that the Dark Brotherhood could use his talents well.

Would you consider being a spy?: I would be a spy if needed

Past military experience:none ((my other character, Argmar, was a Platinum Guard Master))

Past criminal experience:none

Current Occupation (Miner, Smithing etc): Miner and blacksmither.

Useful, Non-military Skills: Mining, Smithing

What have you heard of us IC? Adaron has heard that you guys are the top villain clan.

What have you heard of us OOC? I have read the lore, as well as the levels of initiation.

What skill level do you currently hold on the following? Note, to rank past Neopyhte a skill requirement of 40 is required in one of these fields.

Swords:0

Axemastery:90

Archery:0

Wrestling:0

Preferred weapon: A golden axe

Screening Questions

ACCEPTED villain app link (Required):

1 and 2a:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/46901-adarons-2nd-villain-app/

2b and 4:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/48380-unread-mini-va-for-adaron/page__pid__372139#entry372139

Are you wanted in any countries?: Not currently

Why do you want to join?: Adaron has been looking for a greater purpose in life, and enjoys being a villain, and wants to take the next step in villainy

Define powergaming thoroughly: Powergaming is bending an rp situation to benefit your specific needs. Powergaming is twisting everyone else’s rp and making your character invincible.

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC?

I would never betray the Dark Brotherhood, for fear of multiple contracts on my head.

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary.

Adaron would never talk about the Dark Brotherhood, as he is in awe of the guild and would never do anything to put his placement in the guild in jeopardy

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion?

I do.

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? This may extend to a permadeath.

I do.

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood?

I will take screenshots only if it is necessary.

-snip-

((As you may have noticed, I +1 this application, very good, but you need one more +1, from fatwampa. You await his decision.))

Name ((MC)): dyehu

Name ((IG)): Adaron Persella

((Yeah, I'll give it the necessary +1. Any questions should be sent via pm or skype as the ooc on this forum is to be kept to the necessary only (ie: this post). As soon as you contact either me or Bannana, you'll learn how to join.))

((Yes, yes and yes, The Dark Brotherhood is an assassination guild, if asked to, with the correct amount of shinies :3))

You all have been warned, multiple times of too much OOC on this topic. OOC is to be rarely used as the "Guilds" thread is an RP section. If you continue this OOC for an informative amount of time, you shall all be warned and the topic may be closed.

Guilds

The guild section is also in-character and you must adhere to the general server role-play rules. Remember and use out of character parenthesis whilst posting here as well, otherwise you will end up with some people annoyed at you. Before posting something about your own guild, make sure another guild member hasn’t already created a thread for it. If they haven’t then go ahead and post, ensuring that you include sufficient detail regarding your guild. Again you must maintain these smaller rules:

No Smilies.

No Text Talk.

and Always talk in-character.

*Deciding that he should make himself known in the base, Cael leaves a small note nailed to the wall near the entrance, which says..*

"Dear...brothers and sisters.

I have returned, in case the phantasmal and ghostly events in the base haven't made it obvious until now. I would like to discuss a few things with you all, which include

- Recruiting

- Morality

- How to advertise our services

etc. I have missed you all..well, most of you, and I plan to wander around the base every so often in the next few elven weeks, perhaps three times in one elven week?

I would appreciate if any initiates would place a small letter at the foot of this one, stating your rank and name so that I can leave your uniforms at your bedside.

Sincerely, Cael'Que"

[[send me a PM with the above information]]

So can we make another thread in an OOC section?

I'm just stating too retract the OOC, if you must just talk amongst your selves in a PM.