The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

[[ sorry I haven't been on, took a break from the game then

Made Kharajyr. Lethdus is still alive tho :P and Kharajyr is boring for me so I'll prob come back]]

Name ((MC)): DanielSozonov

Name ((IG)): Daniel

Real Life Age: 13

(sub)Race: Human

Combat experience: I have fought in multiple battles ranging from the battle for Azar to smaller raids with the Wolf Pack and BannanaToYou

Give me a short summary of your character so far. The longer the better (but 2 paragraphs minimum)

Well Daniel has been raised poorly but he learnt that through deception he could earn more money and get out of the lifestyle he would have been stuck to his whole life if he didn’t choose the life of crime. A very good friend of him and a mentor that was a very rich man taught him this in order for him to break out of the cycle of every generation of the family ending up as a beggar or a peasant. It took him quite a while to gather the contacts and friends he has today as well as the support for his newly found nation of Artharia. This was a small settlement at first stationed in the ruins of the Coastal Salvus. Later he found that he had raised enough money in-order to succeed with his plan to finally create a nation. He has also climbed the political hierarchy of Salvus trying to cause as much corruption as possible.

Now Daniel sees an opportunity in the midst of chaos as Salvus is being attacked from all directions to claim the main salvus land and finally start to develop on the enticing nordic culture of Artharia. His Grand architect being Sherlock holmes and a duke of his being Delthor. He has great ambition and with great ambitions in order to make them succeed you need to have great contacts in this case being the Wolf Pack and if this app gets accepted the Dark Brotherhood.

Would you consider being a spy?: Yes if the DB tells me to it will be done.

Past military experience: I have been the leader of the Endisian military with a dozen people in it as well as I have been part of the knights of Azar when it was under Markus’s command.

Past criminal experience: I have done plenty of robberies, raids with plenty of bandits such as Raptor14, lupus, BannanaToYou, and others. As well I have already done two successful assassinations.

Current Occupation (Miner, Smithing etc): I am a nation leader

Useful, Non-military Skills: I am quite good at persuading people to follow with what I am saying and have a leadership trait that also led me to my career; leading a nation.

What have you heard of us IC? ICly I have not heard anything of the DB yet and I do not know who the DB is.

What have you heard of us OOC? Well information given to me by mostly Delthor about the DB having tried to kill king Godfrey but he power-gamed and just parried it.

What skill level do you currently hold on the following? Note, to rank past Neopyhte a skill requirement of 40 is required in one of these fields.

Swords: 100

Axemastery: 0

Archery: 100

Wrestling: 0

Preferred weapon: I prefer to use the golden sword eventhough it breaks quickly it also is the most effective and so kills people the quickest.

Screening Questions

ACCEPTED villain app link (Required): http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/34332-daniels-villain-application-read/page__p__219377__fromsearch__1#entry219377

Are you wanted in any countries?: No I am not wanted in any countries as I perform all of my banditry in secrecy and everyone thinks I am just the Emperor of Artharia.

Why do you want to join?: I want to gain more connections as well as help the DB with their rise to power.

Define powergaming thoroughly: Powergaming is when you control the outcome indirectly through controlling either other people’s actions/reactions or some other outside force usually in your favor.

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC? i pledge to never ever mention the DB or hint at them IC

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary.

Of course I will not disclose a single detail about the Dark Brotherhood whether it is OOC or IC

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion?

Yes and you have every single right to i understand completely

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? This may extend to a permadeath.

Yes i understand this and if I didn’t I wouldn’t be smart enough to type.

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood?

If I am told to yes I will and even if i am not told I will make sure to screenshot

Name ((MC)): DanielSozonov

Name ((IG)): Daniel

Do not be dissuaded from joining our ranks but it seems as though you do not wish just that. I shall rephrase. You seem to desire the connections and support of a brother yet lack the understanding pertaining to the work required to obtain such an honor.

Put simply, we expect some dedication. Being the leader of an entire nation requires time, something we also need of you. Can you pledge to devote time to both? If what you actually wish for alliances or pacts, say so ((PMing me would be better though as the league of meta'ers practically live on this thread)). The Brotherhood is always ready to work with the nations of Asulon.

If you really wish to join us though, give us some reassurance. If you want a deal, meet with us.

((PM me on the details, no good letting secret jobs come out here))

Name ((MC)): Castellano

Name ((IG)):Unknown ((Alexander 'De Caux

Real Life Age:16

(sub)Race:Human

Combat experience:Necromancy; Magic; Archery; Dagger - Preferably Golden.

Give me a short summary of your character so far. The longer the better (but 2 paragraphs minimum): Alexander 'De Caux was born in Oren, Aegis. Later on he met a good friend of his name Bernard, there, they went outside of Oren and made an exotic hunting farm. There Alex came across a man in a black robe with purple trim. After talking to him for a while, he woke up in the sewers suddenly. His vision was a bit blurry, but out of the cornor of his eye, he saw three men in robes: One with Gold Trim, one with Red, and one with Grey. After talking to them for a while, evil flowed through his veins, after preforming evil tasks for no reason, they approached him again, this time on his farm. There one of them struck him with a sword, as Alex laid on the ground looking at the farm house, he began to see Red in his vision, Later he woke up as he could see his soul in a casket, instantly, he thought he was dead. Alex turned around to the men in robes, this time, their hoods were down. Alex looked down at his hands to see that they were wrinkly, and he was too wearing a robe, purple trim. As he looked at the rest of his body, he saw a dagger in a left dagger holder. After feeling a bit heavy, he reached his hands around his back, grabbing a golden staff that glowed Red. As he looked around where he was, he noticed that flies were flying around him. "Where are we? And who are you?" Said Alex. "We are the Undead, and I'm the Over Lord," said the man in the Gold trim. Alex look backed to his casket to see his transparent body inside with his old clothes. "And who is that?." "That is your old life, everything that is in your old life is dead, you are now reborn, but dead." Said the man in Gold trim. Alex attempted to shred a tear, but all he could do was chuckle and smile...

Years Later...

Executor ((One of the leaders of Undead)) Alexander 'De Caux was shooting a fireball at City Hall of Oren, and casting an army of minions at the gate as the sounds of swords clashed together. He chuckled as the image of fire filled his eyes. With his long bony fingured clinched together, a ball of fire formed in his hands, as he shot another fireball with his hands and staff at the gate, killing minions and numerous guards and civilians. After the guards fled through the front gate, Alex was gone from the top of the castle, and all that remained was a still-lit hole in the city wall, which was 4 feet thick ((4blocks)). Alex chuckled as he opened a button that revealed a wall in an ruined down building. Alex climbed down the latter, and quickly sheathed his staff onto his back. As he walked through the portal, instantly every Daemon, Undead, and Minion was awaiting at the portal. Alex knew what was about to go down, so he prepared quickly with dual wielding staffs on his back. He then exited the portal to see that lava has taken place of the water, Netherack has taken the place of any material, floating hellish buildings soared throughout the sky, and the sky was blood red. It began to rain red blood that burned when it hit the ground. Alex sent out his minions to each city of Aegis. Instantly, Alex knew that Aegis was now his... While the rest of Nether was fighting, Alex headed back to the Nether world. After entering the portal, he was standing on a patch of netherrack ((1block)) and what was infront of him was astounding. "Alexander 'De Caux... You have supported and helped out us very much, so much that I have grown attatched to you..." Said Iblees. "Oh my," Alex dropped down to one knee, praying to him, "I have waited so long to see you, I have done everything that you have left for me to do.." Said Alex. "That is not why I'm here," Iblees stuck out his large hand, pointing to Alex, "You have done what you needed, and it is now time for you to continue your old life, and that is why I'm sending you to Asulon." "But sir, I can continue to run our army here." Said Alex. "No.. I'm sorry, that won't be acceptable, I will call for you in Asulon when I need you..." Immediately, Alex woke up in a temple like place, with his old clothes on, eyes still red, and skin still fragile. He remembered everything of his past and kept everything to himself... Now Alex is located somewhere in the forest, where he hunts for his food, and survives... But down inside, he is still Dead, but not dead... Undead.

Would you consider being a spy?: No.

Past military experience:((OOCly: Executor in the Undead, which is a leader)

Past criminal experience:((Undead Executor.))

Current Occupation (Miner, Smithing etc):Surviving.

Useful, Non-military Skills: N/A

What have you heard of us IC?: Not alot, but I remember the leader wanting me to join a while back.

What have you heard of us OOC?: Same as above...

What skill level do you currently hold on the following? Note, to rank past Neopyhte a skill requirement of 40 is required in one of these fields.: I just came back to this server, so if they still have Necromancy, then that...

Swords:15

Axemastery:0

Archery:0

Wrestling:1

Preferred weapon:Staff If I could get a hold of one, other than that, Golden Dagger.

Screening Questions

ACCEPTED villain app link (Required):http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2763-villian-alexanders-villain-application-castellano/(P.S. I was one of the first accepted villains ever.)

Are you wanted in any countries?:It's a possibility, seeing as I destroyed alot of Aegis.

Why do you want to join?:Sounds fun.

Define powergaming thoroughly:Forcing Roleplay, and doing something physically impossible. There is no way to explain this "Thoroughly" It's just that simple..

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC?: No.

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary.: No.

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion?: Of course.

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? This may extend to a permadeath.: Yes.

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood?: I don't take screenies, ever.

PS: ((If I ever have to leave to go back to the Undead or anything like that, would I still be contracted? Thanks for reading))

Name ((MC)): Castellano

Name ((IG)):Unknown ((Alexander 'De Caux

Over all, not bad. Ex-undead is definitely a credential worth mentioning. I'll give you a +1. A necromancer among us would prove an interesting change.

((Screenies are for two reasons. One, rp proof of kill. You can't bring back a piece of them but you can show us a picture. Two, ban reports. So many people whine and complain when killed that having a screenie is nice proof. Also, necromancy isn't really used anymore, only in rp.))

Over all, not bad. Ex-undead is definitely a credential worth mentioning. I'll give you a +1. A necromancer among us would prove an interesting change.

((Screenies are for two reasons. One, rp proof of kill. You can't bring back a piece of them but you can show us a picture. Two, ban reports. So many people whine and complain when killed that having a screenie is nice proof. Also, necromancy isn't really used anymore, only in rp.))

I have never gotten in trouble on this server, at all... And you need proof of a body?

((Believe me, everybody and their brother posts ban reports nowadays. It doesn't matter if the kill was well done or not, they just don't like getting killed. Its become a general cop-out if you're mad about dying, unfortunately. Really pisses me off but whadya gonna do. And yes, it acts as a "I got a severed finger with the family seal on it" kind of proof.))

((Believe me, everybody and their brother posts ban reports nowadays. It doesn't matter if the kill was well done or not, they just don't like getting killed. Its become a general cop-out if you're mad about dying, unfortunately. Really pisses me off but whadya gonna do. And yes, it acts as a "I got a severed finger with the family seal on it" kind of proof.))

((Okay, well I can't do it because I don't know what to do ICly, we haven't met yet, you haven't approached me, so If I did it, It would be DM and MG.))

((Okay, well I can't do it because I don't know what to do ICly, we haven't met yet, you haven't approached me, so If I did it, It would be DM and MG.))

((No, I know. The question is mostly aimed at making sure you know how and when to get screenies, its an ooc question.))

((No, I know. The question is mostly aimed at making sure you know how and when to get screenies, its an ooc question.))

((OHHHH, no. I don't do screenies, I like Frapsing ))