Welcome to the Warden's of Laurelin!

atles

Minecraft Name:ackyou

RP Name:Leo

Sword skill level:basic

Archery skill level:basic

Why do you want to join?i want to fight the undead, and it would be a good way to get started on this server to have some military service

What has happened to us?

We've fallen apart, distance and vague, I'm not sure if its just me but I've witnessed several pieces of evidence which prove this:

• Absence of Wardens in Malinor
    Absence of Wardens in HQ
    HQ being under built and permissions all over the place
    Barely any organization such as meetings, missions, and general directions
    Lack of Confidence
    Loss/ Absence of a true leader or a permanent leader (No offense Blackthorn and Kalen)

Ideas of Improving:

• Have a clear plan of action
    Make a new forum thread (Now that Atles is gone, we will need to clean up the application and information page)
    Redo the Wardens HQ and permissions

Any other ideas?

I am now taking charge of helping the new recruits for the Warden's. If you need any help contact me via a PM on the forums or a message ingame. My MCname is TheGiver17.

Minecraft Name: sodpaz

RP Name: Dagoy

Sword skill level: -20

Archery skill level: 303

Why do you want to join? It is my characters life ambition to be apart of the military.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6122

Edit: Changed my sword and Archery level.

Contact me on the forums with a PM or ingame using /tell TheGiver17

Minecraft Name: mdhegs

RP Name: Boney

Sword skill level: 0

Archery skill level: 300

Why do you want to join? I want to protect my people

Contact me on the forums with a PM or ingame by typing the command /tell TheGiver17

Minecraft Name: Dogower

RP Name: Izz'drin Arkenlyl (Jin)

Sword skill level: 0

Why do you want to join?

I want to train but also be able to protect the city; Not to mention, I want to be an active member of society who people can look up to. Izz'drin wants to be accepted by society, so he thinks the best way to do it is being a protector of the city. As a protector, they would have to acknowledge that he isn't out for their blood, but at the same time, they would also have to rely on him and see that he is a trustworthy guy.

Whitelist post: Here

Contact me on the forums with a PM or ingame by typing the command /tell TheGiver17

Minecraft Name: Crackerjack494

RP Name: Quazar

Sword skill level: 24

Why do you want to join? It is my main goal on this server to be in the elven military and i would very much like to aim for being a eternal guard. Any further rank in the future would just be good fortune. This seem like an amazing guild and i would really like to fight for it and i am a very good swordsman and am also good with a bow.

[Please note, you must be an elf to join]

Whitelist Post: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5661

ps. sorry about re posting forgot the whitelist post

Minecraft Name:ackyou

RP Name:Leo

Sword skill level:basic

Archery skill level:basic

Why do you want to join?i want to fight the undead, and it would be a good way to get started on this server to have some military service

Minecraft Name:Willizl33t

RP Name:Thedas_Riverwind

Sword skill level:86

Archery skill level:300

Why do you want to join? I wish to protect my people and Laurelin. I'm Ok with a sword and a bow, and spend alot of time fighting mobs at night. I want to become an Eternal Guard eventually too.

Minecraft Name:Willizl33t

RP Name:Thedas_Riverwind

Sword skill level:86

Archery skill level:300

Why do you want to join? I wish to protect my people and Laurelin. I'm Ok with a sword and a bow, and spend alot of time fighting mobs at night. I want to become an Eternal Guard eventually too.

Contact me on the forums with a PM or ingame by typing /tell TheGiver17

Uhmm.. Care to elaborate? Are you just trying to copy Bell, lol? Who's taking charge of the recruits then?

Im in charge of recruits or some of them at least

What has happened to us?

We've fallen apart, distance and vague, I'm not sure if its just me but I've witnessed several pieces of evidence which prove this:

• Absence of Wardens in Malinor
    Absence of Wardens in HQ
    HQ being under built and permissions all over the place
    Barely any organization such as meetings, missions, and general directions
    Lack of Confidence
    Loss/ Absence of a true leader or a permanent leader (No offense Blackthorn and Kalen)

Ideas of Improving:

• Have a clear plan of action
    Make a new forum thread (Now that Atles is gone, we will need to clean up the application and information page)
    Redo the Wardens HQ and permissions

Any other ideas?

May i ask ur rank? Some of the stuff is classifed plusnive sent many recruits on protection missions for fellow elves and to train

Minecraft name: DRAGON117op

Character name: E'Lizhath

Sword level: 0 ( I have just started on the server and mcmmo isn't on) (I am pretty good)

Archery level: (^^)

Why do you want to join: I would like to join because I want to protect and serve the citizens of Malinor and Aegis!

Whitelist link: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8496