The Arches and Pillars Association (Architects Guild.)

Omithiel

RP and MC name? Rp: Throge Mc: forestgump89

What is your race? Dwarf

Optional : How you describe your style of build? i lean to dwarven style but can build any theme i see

Why you want to join? i love to build and collaborate

Have any shops? nope

Show us your work? (optional)

i have started a structure that i am hope will be a multi racial/nation establishment( not sure what yet) i have already started the dwarf wing and central hall.

this is the centeral hall (not finished yet)

20110804164953.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Accepted and welcome to the guild I will send you two a message soon.

Sorry fellow builders been feeling sick lately but Im back and returning more active I am currently working in Alras building there come to the city if you wish to help with any projects.

Contract being made in progress

Large Contract:Guild, Fort, Statues, Temple, Cities, etc

What is it you wish to build? New Athenos, a floating city

Anyone specific within the Association you wish to hire? All of them. :)

Do you have a lore to it? (This is demanded for this contract.) Yes

What is the style of architecture you wish? (if it's not with the with already established places.) Ancient greek or other

Have you asked the Admins permission to build it? (unless you have donated and discussed it with the admins.) Not yet

Will you provide the money for the material or the material itself? Some of both

Will you participate in building as well? (Supervising or building as well.) Yes

Do you wish to build what you imagined or allow us to build what we imagined from your description? I have spokken to Omithiel and we will work on it together.

Sealed yes or no?(This is to determined that you have made your final decission and know that you have negociated .) Yes

Re-establishing Guild in Alras will start building the Guild house as soon as possible.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.