The North Alrasian Commerce And Trade Company

fatwampa

((MC Name)): Thatpyrodude

Character Name: Banok Gray

If any, preferred positions:

Assistant Executive Officer

We are, in fact, in need of someone capable of running administration. Send a letter containing a list of people willing to vouch for you ((PM it to me or another higher up)). Then we'll talk.

All right everyone, listen up. If your job falls under production, get ready to come to Hanseti. If you are under sales, send me a letter ((PM me)). If you are under security, again, send me a letter ((PM me)). If you are under production but can not get into Hanseti, send a letter to me or Banok Gray ((PM Thatpyrodude or I)).

If you do not respond in some way, I will assume you are no longer interested in the position offered to you and will look for someone else.

If you are applying for a position that is highly contested, prepare to prove your worth. You are now in direct competition for that job. This only pertains to sales and management though, laborers have nothing to worry about as they are in high demand.

Here are the positions that are contested:

Merchant

Merchant Manager

If you have "[applicant]" next to your name, send a letter to, again, Banok or I. We will be processing and interviewing you to ensure your readiness for the job.

Everyone has five days to respond or travel to New Sorovitz.

If you are unsure of it's location, travel west from the capital til you reach the town underneath the large overhang of stone. ((-520/2640))

Be there, if no one is there to meet you, send a letter.

((MC Name)): Coleo766

Character Name: Faendal

Race: Elf

((RL)) Age: 16

Current Occupation: None A.K.A Adventurer!

If any, preferred positions: Courier,Miner,Agricultural Worker or Herdsman

Particular skills can be written here: Skill with the blade ((Level 30 Swords)), Skill with the pick ((Level 40 Mining)), Skill with the forge ((Level 30 Blacksmithing)) and last but not least skill with the hoe ((Level 25 Farming)).

Also, extensive knowledge of the realm of Asulon including all major settlements and nations.

((MC Name)): Coleo766

Character Name: Faendal

((RL)) Age: 16

Current Occupation: None A.K.A Adventurer!

If any, preferred positions: Courier,Miner,Agricultural Worker or Herdsman

Particular skills can be written here: Skill with the blade ((Level 30 Swords)), Skill with the pick ((Level 40 Mining)), Skill with the forge ((Level 30 Blacksmithing)) and last but not least skill with the hoe ((Level 25 Farming)).

Also, extensive knowledge of the realm of Asulon including all major settlements and nations.

We are in need of farmers and miners, herdsmen as well. Make your way to New Sorovitz in the realm of Hanseti. There you will find our temporary office. Meet with either myself or our newly appointed executive officer, Banok. We will work out the details of your contract then. If you have any questions though, feel free to send a letter ((PM)) to, again, Banok or myself.

((MC Name)): ThanonZi

Character Name: Uthlirr Tinuviel

((RL)) Age: 15

Current Occupation: Explorer/Wanderer

If any, preferred positions: Farmer

Particular skills can be written here:

I hope to get a job with the North Alrasian Commerce and Trade Company, and am willing to put all the energy in my body to growing crops! I don't have much to say except that I seem to have a way with plants, and hope to get a job with the Company.

Thank you,

Uthlirr

We are in need of farmers and miners, herdsmen as well. Make your way to New Sorovitz in the realm of Hanseti. There you will find our temporary office. Meet with either myself or our newly appointed executive officer, Banok. We will work out the details of your contract then. If you have any questions though, feel free to send a letter ((PM)) to, again, Banok or myself.

I have made it to New Sorovitz. The office appears to be empty but i will stick around until someone can greet me.

((MC Name)): ThanonZi

Character Name: Uthlirr Tinuviel

((RL)) Age: 15

Current Occupation: Explorer/Wanderer

If any, preferred positions: Farmer

I hope to get a job with the North Alrasian Commerce and Trade Company, and am willing to put all the energy in my body to growing crops! I don't have much to say except that I seem to have a way with plants, and hope to get a job with the Company.

Thank you,

Uthlirr

Well, like it was stated earlier, we do need more farmers and general laborers. Come to New Sorovitz in the realm of Hanseti if you want the job.

I have made it to New Sorovitz. The office appears to be empty but i will stick around until someone can greet me.

((I'm in game for about ten minutes then again in about thirty minutes. ))

MC Name: AlecBann

Character Name: Alici Winter

Race: Human

Current Occupation: N/A

Preferred Position: Miner

Alici is a strong and enthusiastic young man. He pours effort into everything he does and takes pride in his work. Having been taught to mine years ago by his father he is an expert miner. He knows how to mine with maximum efficiency and skill.

We have open positions for miners, all you have to do is travel south to New Sorovitz in the realm of Hanseti. Hopefully catching someone once you're down there won't be a problem but if you do experience an issue, send a letter ((PM)) to either myself or Banok ((Thatpyroguy)) and we'll try meeting with you.

((MC Name)): Thetangledhand

Character Name: Edward Kavinchi

((RL))Age:14

Current Occupation: Cook

If any, preferred positions: Cook/Baker

Particular skills can be written here: I have been cooking for years now and I think I'l be experienced enough. I can make bread and a lot more other foods.

((MC Name)): Thetangledhand

Character Name: Edward Kavinchi

((RL))Age:14

Current Occupation: Cook

If any, preferred positions: Cook/Baker

Particular skills can be written here: I have been cooking for years now and I think I'l be experienced enough. I can make bread and a lot more other foods.

If you can also work in other fields of labor, yes we are in need of someone who can butcher and bake.

If you can also work in other fields of labor, yes we are in need of someone who can butcher and bake.

Thanks, where does this Guild stay? How I find you?

Thanks, where does this Guild stay? How I find you?

New Sorovitz, as I have told the previous applicants, is the city in which we operate. It is a small city raised in the realm of Hanseti.

New Sorovitz, as I have told the previous applicants, is the city in which we operate. It is a small city raised in the realm of Hanseti.

*Nods

((MC Name)): TheSexiestOne

Character Name: Nanook Irongut

Race: Dwarf

((RL)) Age: 14

Current Occupation: Nothing really, travel around a bit selling goods that I've grown and helping out with the Dwarven Leigion.

If any, preferred positions: Merchant

-Farming

-Selling

-Lumberjacking