The North Alrasian Commerce And Trade Company

fatwampa

Your abilities seem to speak for you. As we already have a head chef, you will be considered when the manager of the mercantile is considered. If you do not already have a Hansetian Passport, meet one of our representatives. If you have already obtained one, report to New Sorovitz.

Where can I meet one of your representatives?

Where can I meet one of your representatives?

The closer to the Realm of Hanseti, the faster we'll get you processed. Preferably nothing north of the Cloud Temple though. So figure anywhere between the Temple and the Gates of Hanseti but closer to the latter will result in a faster transaction.

The closer to the Realm of Hanseti, the faster we'll get you processed. Preferably nothing north of the Cloud Temple though. So figure anywhere between the Temple and the Gates of Hanseti but closer to the latter will result in a faster transaction.

I'm waiting outside the gate to Hanseti for anyone to approach. No one is here at the moment.

I'm inside the gates at Hanseti what times will a representative be on? Also considering the length of the walk, can we get a supply depot or secondary headquarters closer to the Cloud Temple for those of us who live north or west?

We'll see. Right now we're dealing with issues pertaining to our first location but if all goes well we will expand northward.

((Also, seeing as this is spring break and all, many employees (myself included) will have trouble getting online much.))

Of course, farmers are always needed.

We're working on establishing several large tracts of land to be used for farming. It's a little slow but we should be ready move on an arrangement soon.

((MC Name)): Rayne8787

Character Name: Herudo

Race: Human.

((RL)) Age: Eighteen

Current Occupation: Guard of Kal'Dwain, part-time fisherman, part-time farmer.

If any, preferred positions: If possible I'd like to be the Agricultural Manager, because I have a lot of time to work and am ambitious for a leadership position somewhere. However if this isn't a possibility, I'd like to be placed in general agriculture.

Particular skills can be written here: I am an experienced farmer, capable of farming even the toughest of Pumpkins. ((Level 52))

Note: If accepted as agricultural manager I'd gladly leave my position in Kal'Dwain and focus full-time here. However, if placed as only a farmer, I'll only be willing to work this part-time along with my other jobs.

Note 2: The only farmland I own is located in the wilds, which I rarely visit due to other duties. In Kal'Dwain, I'm currently using a small area in my employer's workshop that he's allowed me to use in exchange for almost all crop-yield. If I'm hired, I'll need to be supplied with a crop.

**Edit: As of after this edit, I am no longer a member of Kal'Dwain and am jobless. Meaning that regardless of what I'm allowed to work as I'll put my best into it.

((MC Name)): Rayne8787

Yes, we are in need of farmers and the management position has yet to be filled. Our new location is in New Sorovitz, a city in the Realm of Hanseti. While the plotting of farm land has yet to begin, it's always good to have capable men on board.

So you are accepted into the company and we will consider you as manager.

Alright.

I will need to know how to get there and speak to someone.

Likewise, as I've left Kal'Dwain and am free to work as a please, my current home is in Normandor. Which is pretty far from Hanseti. It's possible for me to travel, and I'm willing, but I won't move until I know exactly where it is I'm going.

Then it would be best you wait there as the new plots are not yet established.