The North Alrasian Commerce And Trade Company

fatwampa

Would this company be willing to have a member wokring further way, say in the Salvus kindgom? i hope to open a merchant village there and could host one of your company, or if you would have me i would gladly be a member of the company. I am a great merchant normaly triplling my investments, so if you have further questions inform me.

~ Tailion

Would this company be willing to have a member wokring further way, say in the Salvus kindgom? i hope to open a merchant village there and could host one of your company, or if you would have me i would gladly be a member of the company. I am a great merchant normaly triplling my investments, so if you have further questions inform me.

~ Tailion

As of now we are working on establishing a steady supply of goods but in the future such trade may be a viable option.

Well, I can't work for you, I'm afraid.

But I can sell you a hell of a lot of diamonds.

keep my name on log once you have gotten stable let me know and ill gladly help

((MC Name)): LiesisAlie

Character Name: Leonhard_Mors

Race:Human,Southeron

((RL)) Age: 13

Current Occupation:Trader

If any, preferred positions: Merchant or Lumberjack

Particular skills can be written here:

Leonhard shows a huge capacity for dealing,not accepting any low offers knowing the markets of Asulon ,where he can find cheap and expensive,his trades allways make him gain profit.

In his free times,he walks into the Elven Lumberjacking place and starts tearing down giant trees,after he goes back and sells the wood at a good price

((MC Name)): LiesisAlie

Character Name: Leonhard_Mors

If any, preferred positions: Merchant or Lumberjack

We may be in need of a merchant who knows his way around different cities... Accepted.

If you can prove you know how to bend the will of customers to turn a profit, we will definitely hire you to move goods. It's commission based so the more you sell, the more you make.

We will be posting a location for the new site shortly, just working out some legal issues.

We now have a location. Hanseti will be where our new site is located. We will now begin processing new employees at this time. If you wish to work this base, contact me and we will obtain proper documentation. There is a limited so we suggest you contact us quickly to ensure a space.

((MC Name)):ScottyBleez

Character Name: Cornelius

Race: Dwarf

Current Occupation: Sentinel in the Alrasian Vigil.

If any, preferred positions: Miner

Particular skills can be written here: Miner [[lvl 93]] and Blacksmith [[lvl 99]]

((MC Name)):ScottyBleez

Character Name: Cornelius

Race: Dwarf

Current Occupation: Sentinel in the Alrasian Vigil.

If any, preferred positions: Miner

Particular skills can be written here: Miner [[lvl 93]] and Blacksmith [[lvl 99]]

Accepted. We will set a meeting up with you via letter ((PM)) to secure you documentation.

((MC Name)):Swifty_Digger

Character Name:Insinur_Jhol

Race:Elf (Wood Elf)

((RL)) Age:13

Current Occupation:Blacksmith

If any, preferred positions: farmer or blacksmith

((MC Name)):Swifty_Digger

Character Name:Insinur_Jhol

Race:Elf (Wood Elf)

((RL)) Age:13

Current Occupation:Blacksmith

If any, preferred positions: farmer or blacksmith

Accepted. We need more farmers, you're in luck. We'll see about getting you documentation.

((I' have a sizable amount of homework today but I'll get on a little past 3pm US Eastern time and stay on for a good portion of the evening. If anyone is on during that time we will see about getting you to work in the new city.))

((MC Name)): Biinary

Character Name: Elyot Marchand

Race: Southeron Human

((RL)) Age: 15

Current Occupation: Owner of Ceru Exports in Alras as well as the Head Merchant of Ceru itself.

If any, preferred positions: Manager of Merchants or Chefs

Particular skills can be written here: I am an excellent chef who rarely burns any food ((lvl: 100)). I am also a great swordsman ((lvl 100 as well)) so I am able to effectively defend myself. I consider myself a good merchant as said by my current position in Ceru. If you have any questions, just ask.

((MC Name)): Biinary

Character Name: Elyot Marchand

Current Occupation: Owner of Ceru Exports in Alras as well as the Head Merchant of Ceru itself.

If any, preferred positions: Manager of Merchants or Chefs

Particular skills can be written here: I am an excellent chef who rarely burns any food ((lvl: 100)). I am also a great swordsman ((lvl 100 as well)) so I am able to effectively defend myself. I consider myself a good merchant as said by my current position in Ceru. If you have any questions, just ask.

Your abilities seem to speak for you. As we already have a head chef, you will be considered when the manager of the mercantile is considered. If you do not already have a Hansetian Passport, meet one of our representatives. If you have already obtained one, report to New Sorovitz.