Outdated

Name:Hallen Flamekeeper

Reason for Joining:I am already a member of the military,and i wish to continue to serve our great city.

Biography:In times before the ships arrived to Asulon,Hallen was a proud member of the UAC.He fought the undead several times,each time with more and more skill.He was also a member of a group,called the Shuuhei Company,and the Order of Vigilant Steel.He fought in many battles,most notably,the Fall of Aegis.He was one of the last to escape to the verge,holding of many monsters.Seeing there could be no victory,he ran into the verge and borded the Alras ship.

After arriving in Asulon,he wandered the land for many months,until he found a group of refugees from a town called Azar.He decided to join them,and help them in their effort to rebuilt there homes.They founded a new town,Seventis,where he served in the military a long time,and hopefully,he will remain there for a long time.

Weapon styles and abilities (with levels):I wield axes.(lvl 100).Also,ican use bows (lvl 49).

What sets you apart from the other candidates for our Legions?:

What are your life goals?:For now,Hallen's life goals are to serve Seventis.

What morals do you have?:Hallen follows orders,but secretly doubts them from time to time.It is his suspicious nature.But he also respects those above him,notably the lord.Hallen also never brings harm to women and children.

Lastly, though not required, are you a citizen of Seventis?:Yes,i have been a citizen of Seventis for a long time.

(OOC PORTION)

IG name:KoToTamoPeva

Time you can be on per day:Weekdays aprox 2 hours,weekends about 4-6 hours.

Accepted as Centurion of Aurum Century 8!

As the man says "have you thought of joining the sevintis military", Essebel shakes his head with a sarcastic smile, scoffs, and walks away

The man asks Aislin if he wishes to join the Seventis Legion

"Hah! You do realize I taught that Symodimi boy everything he knows about the military, right?"

Chuckles and walks on, proud of his apprentice.

no sure if you need this...

Name: Azune

Reason for Joining: twige.... wait i already joined you

Biography: do i need this?

Weapon styles and abilities (with levels): sword: 65 westling 27 archer 28

What sets you apart from the other candidates for our Legions?: i'm already in the army... i've got allies.... i work hard....

What are your life goals?: build a peacefull town, lkater in my life.

What morals do you have?: *gives a peace of paper* (check my va.)

Lastly, though not required, are you a citizen of Seventis?: i was, until you gave my house to a monk.

(OOC PORTION)

IG name: zamaru42

Time you can be on per day: like about 2 hours during wekkdays and more in weekends

Renati, Centurion Ralof has been promoted this morning. He's doing a great job. Ralof is also the one who did the most shifts till now. I think he deserved this promotion.

Name: Talandor

Reason for Joining: I am looking to better the world and after hearing the harsh things Seventis has gone through i am looking to join and fight for your legion!

Biography: I was abandoned as a young child by my dwarven parents. I walked around and searched for food and eventually came upon a large entrance to a underground city! I continued on being to scared to enter. I have very little knowledge of the outside world but I learn very quick and my survial as my tale to tell.

Weapon styles and abilities (with levels): Swords Level 27

What sets you apart from the other candidates for our Legions?: I am a true warrior only looking to protect the people that i think deserve my life and that is all of Seventis.

What are your life goals?: To live on and gain knowledge of the outside world and protect the people of the town i will guard!

What morals do you have?: I will not kill a man without a reason. I protect the poor and will give my life for my king.

Lastly, though not required, are you a citizen of Seventis?: Not yet but very soon (still working out the details)

(OOC PORTION)

IG name: Krankshaw

Time you can be on per day: 7-9 hours a day

Name: Talandor

Reason for Joining: I am looking to better the world and after hearing the harsh things Seventis has gone through i am looking to join and fight for your legion!

Biography: I was abandoned as a young child by my dwarven parents. I walked around and searched for food and eventually came upon a large entrance to a underground city! I continued on being to scared to enter. I have very little knowledge of the outside world but I learn very quick and my survial as my tale to tell.

Weapon styles and abilities (with levels): Swords Level 27

What sets you apart from the other candidates for our Legions?: I am a true warrior only looking to protect the people that i think deserve my life and that is all of Seventis.

What are your life goals?: To live on and gain knowledge of the outside world and protect the people of the town i will guard!

What morals do you have?: I will not kill a man without a reason. I protect the poor and will give my life for my king.

Lastly, though not required, are you a citizen of Seventis?: Not yet but very soon (still working out the details)

(OOC PORTION)

IG name: Krankshaw

Time you can be on per day: 7-9 hours a day

Accepted as a soldier of Adamas Century 1, thank you!

(( currently I'm typing from an iPad. My computer is having problems so I will not be on for a little. Extremely sorry about my absence.

- Kyle Sket )

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.