Skravian Military (Recruiting)

Name:Caranthir

Other and Previous Jobs: I was a hunter for a while, nothing else.

Short Bio: I used to live in a village for away from civilisation. My father and i used to hunt alot and because of that i have a fairly well skill of archery. Due to events i had to leave home, and Skravia was the first village i felt comfortable. I moved into my Dwarven home and noticed the street being quite unsafe. I'd like to pay off my home and make the roads safer.

Current member of (other guilds):None, i might be joining The Crimson Blades soon.

Previous member of (other guilds):None

Credibility out of ten: Around 8 i guess

Loyalty out of ten: 9. I've been living here for some time, and would never betray anyone.

Name:Caranthir

Other and Previous Jobs: I was a hunter for a while, nothing else.

Short Bio: I used to live in a village for away from civilisation. My father and i used to hunt alot and because of that i have a fairly well skill of archery. Due to events i had to leave home, and Skravia was the first village i felt comfortable. I moved into my Dwarven home and noticed the street being quite unsafe. I'd like to pay off my home and make the roads safer.

Current member of (other guilds):None, i might be joining The Crimson Blades soon.

Previous member of (other guilds):None

Credibility out of ten: Around 8 i guess

Loyalty out of ten: 9. I've been living here for some time, and would never betray anyone.

You are accepted into the Skravian military, welcome. Daedric will give you the uniform upon request.

And I want it to Daedric!

-Warlord Elrohir

You are accepted into the Skravian military, welcome. Daedric will give you the uniform upon request.

And I want it to Daedric!

-Warlord Elrohir

Dont worry, I'll give it when I come online ;)

(( I am going on strike! After all the people I have recruited and all the books I have written!

I think at least 175 minas, for an awsome Warlord like me! XD ))

(( I am going on strike! After all the people I have recruited and all the books I have written!

I think at least 175 minas, for an awsome Warlord like me! XD ))

((go on then, there's alot of other guards that can replace you as warlord XD We are gonna have payment soon, just hang on))

Name: Lord Reman Orecchi

Other and Previous Jobs: Mage, politician, librarian, soldier.

Short Bio: Reman was born in Aegis and raised to be a bandit, until at the age of twenty he left his camp. He wandered, finding different settlements and villages, until he was forced to move to Asulon. He found Skravia as it was a simple village, and assisted in its growth, earning himself a place on the council. He's been attacked, tortured and maimed countless times, can put up a good fight, and was one of the first guards in Skravia.

Current member of (other guilds):

Previous member of (other guilds): Order of Skravia [Pretty much disbanded]

Credibility out of ten: Hmm... 8-9?

Loyalty out of ten: 9-10

Name:Firsal Blackbow

Other and Previous Jobs: I have not taken any jobs yet.

Short Bio: I was born in a land called Ceruntium. It is far from Asulon let alone Aegis, so I knew nothing of them. My mother was a cook while i mined stone and coal for the family. At the age of 17, I suffered acid burns, which resulted in me wearing the suit i wear for the of my life.

At the age of 18, I traveled to Asulon, hearing that my father (a dwarven warrior) migrated here. I eventually learned that he died. I find myself now penniless and in need of work.

Current member of (other guilds): I am not a member of any guild

Previous member of (other guilds): I have never been in a guild.

Credibility out of ten: 8

Loyalty out of ten: 9.5

Hmm.... I seem to have a problem. My soulstone bugged and it now sends me to my death in a log or something. I need 200 Mina to go home :(

Name: Gwayn Strongwind

Other and Previous Jobs: N/A ( Maybe joining the Fallen Rangers )

Short Bio:

Raised as a hunter by his parents, Gwayn soon learned most there was to know about archery and living in the wilds. When his parents grew old and moved to Arethor, he continued to live in the wilds and hunt animals. It wasn't until long that he met Selva. They soon fell in love with eachother and got married. After 4 years of peace, Selva was captured by bandits and her whereabouts remains unknown until this day. Gwayn searches the entire continent for her and will not rest until he finds her. He tries to settle down however and maintains his fun spirit.

Current member of (other guilds): N/A

Previous member of (other guilds): N/A

Credibility out of ten: I'd say about 8/9

Loyalty out of ten: When I swear loyalty, I STAY loyal. A 9.9 ( Because I'm humble xD )

Name: Inflamaree

Other and Previous Jobs: N/A

Short Bio: Inflamaree, Ex-Knight, friends with the orcs (dont ask how, its a long story), I enjoy enforcing the law and helping people.

Current member of (other guilds): None, new to the server

Previous member of (other guilds): None, new to the server

Credibility out of ten: 8/10

Loyalty out of ten: 9/10

Id like to test both of your abilities before I can accept you into the forces. We need to make sure the people we are taking in can actually fight...

Name: Molotice_Arzdan

Other and Previous Jobs: I have had no official previous jobs, although I have been a bodyguard for several people in the past.

Short Bio:

Molotice has always been talented with his Axes. He takes them everywhere and if he has none on him, will attempt to make one to feel safe. He is tall and blonde with purple eyes. He has always dreamt of fighting for the Skravian military and has always had a little spot in his heart for them. He wants to apply for the Skravian Military for one reason; He thinks that he has the power, even though he tends to be very modest about it, to lower crime rates everywhere. He dreams that by joining the army he will one day even get to the role of a Warlord, but also hopes to earn respect from those who told him that a Wood Elf was unable to use an axe.

Current member of (other guilds): The Vinyr

Previous member of (other guilds): The Vinyr

Credibility out of ten: 7

Loyalty out of ten: 9