House Horen Bannerman

Seventh / Ryan

Bannermen of House Horen

*A long, elegant note is pinned to the Notice Board of every major city with the Royal Crest of House Horen of Renatus.*

scroll2.gif

("To all whom are in wonder, and to those of whom may wish to serve, House Horen, of Renatus, and of Royal Blood, request the assistance of trained and willing Worker-force loads and Combat Experienced Troops as bannermen to mobilized into a frontal unit. With the Royal name, I, Prince Richard of Horen, ask that those who have the experience and will to serve under Bannor Horen, and the Army of Renatus, pledge their will to Blood of House Horen, and to the Prince, Richard.")

*The Royal Crest is seen at the bottom of the page, again, with a signature of Prince Richard of house Horen, of Renatus.*

mogrokacoatofarms1.jpg

(IMG by Mogroka)

If you have the will and interest in serving Renatus under the Royal house of Horen, send the following information by some form of travel and mail to the Lord, Prince Richard, or his Lords.

Name:

Do you link to any Noble Families?:

Priority Skill: (Swords, Axes, Farming, Mining.)

Do you pledge your name and blood to Richard of House Horen & Renatus?:

Each 7 Elven Weeks, the bannermen will be payed set amount of Minas.

The Bannermen will be supplied with the following:

• Food (Set Amount per Day.)
  • Shelter in the Duchy of Marna
  • Weaponry and Armour in times of war.
  • Basic Tools
  • Room for Family
  • Major Supplies for off duty needs.
  • Land for continued service in Duchy of Marna.

Influence of Territory:

MOI-1.gif

(Marna: Spectrerock_summit_1, Half of Spectrerock_summit_2, Silvermist_forest, Glenwood.)

Army Strength:

~Half of provided army of Renatus~

- House Flay.

- Westfall

- Horen

Roster

Lord - Payed 2,000 Minas

Controls a Large Fief with his/her own troops, and answers exactly to the owner of Marna.

Count - Payed 1,500 Minas

Controls a medium sized fief, with their own banners, and supports the Owner of Marna, however answers to the Lords.

• Count Lorethos Basileus
  • Jordan

Knight - Payed 1,000 Minas

Controls a small fief in Marna, and answers to Lords and Counts, directly. Protection of the fief is assigned by owner of Marna. Part of the Military directly, and lead by owner of the Duchy or Army commanders.

Man at Arms - Payed 500 Minas

Basic bannermen, troops called upon when military conflict occur. Take shelter in Marna Keep or relative fiefdoms.

• Ulric Ironheart

--Seventh

Name: Erat Finariel (IGN Sargeblub)

Do you link to any Royal Families?: No

Priority Skill: (Swords, Axes, Farming, Mining.) My priority skill is archery (35) but I can wield a blade aswell (17)

Do you pledge your name and blood to Richard of House Horen & Renatus?: Yes, I pledge my name and blood to Richard of House Horen and Renatus

Name: Erat Finariel (IGN Sargeblub)

Do you link to any Royal Families?: No

Priority Skill: (Swords, Axes, Farming, Mining.) My priority skill is archery (35) but I can wield a blade aswell (17)

Do you pledge your name and blood to Richard of House Horen & Renatus?: Yes, I pledge my name and blood to Richard of House Horen and Renatus

*Reads over the Applicant, frowning lightly, then beings writing a response.*

"Lord Erat,

I am afraid you do not qualify for the type of Arms and Labour that is recquired upon gracious entrance to the house of which is Horen, and it's kinsmen. We search for those whom are have more experience.

~Prince Richard, of Horen."

--Seventh

*Erat looks over the note, as he does his face has a look of disappointment*

"Your highness,

I understand that you wish to have more skilled warriors than I. I will train so that one day, hopefully, I can honor the great House of Horen with my service

-Erat Finariel"

*Erat fetches his bird and sends him off*

I am Dwarf named Norral Gimthen.

I would kindly offer my axe in the guard of House Horen.

I would do this for food and little pay. I will guard you lands

viciously from all that do not have the leave of yourself.

Although I have no connection to the Royal Family I have a vicious temper with an axe.

I do pledge my alliegence to you even upon death.

Yours Truly

Norral Gimthen

((Heres the Oath)

(I (Name) do sincerely promise and swear, That I will be faithful and bear true Allegiance to His Majesty King Godfrey The First and House Horen and will defend them to the utmost of my Power against all Conspiracies and Attempts whatever, which shall be made against their Person, Crown or Dignity; and I will do my utmost Endeavour to disclose and make known to His Majesty, His Heirs and Successors, all Treasons and traitorous Conspiracies which may be formed against Him or Them: And I do faithfully promise to maintain, support, and defend, to the utmost of my Power, the Succession of the Crown which Succession, by an Act, intituled An Act for the further Limitation of the Crown, and better securing the Rights and Liberties of the Subject, and renouncing and abjuring any Obedience or Allegiance unto any other Person claiming or pretending a Right to the Crown of this Realm: And I do further declare. And I do declare, That I do not believe that any Foreign Prince, Prelate, Person, State, or Potentate, hath or ought to have any Temporal or Civil Jurisdiction, Power, Superiority, or Pre-eminence, directly or indirectly, within this Realm. I do swear, That I will defend to the utmost of my Power the Settlement of Property within this Realm, as established by the Laws: And I do hereby disclaim, disavow, and solemnly abjure any Intention to subvert the present Church Establishment, as settled by Law within this Realm: And I do solemnly swear, That I never will exercise any Privilege to which I am or may become entitled, to disturb or weaken the faith or Government in the Renauts: And I do solemnly, in the presence of God, profess, testify, and declare That I do make this Declaration, and every Part thereof, in the plain and ordinary Sense of the Words of this Oath, without any Evasion, Equivocation, or mental Reservation whatsoever. So help me God.)

I am Dwarf named Norral Gimthen.

I would kindly offer my axe in the guard of House Horen.

I would do this for food and little pay. I will guard you lands

viciously from all that do not have the leave of yourself.

Although I have no connection to the Royal Family I have a vicious temper with an axe.

I do pledge my alliegence to you even upon death.

Yours Truly

Norral Gimthen

*Tilts his head, lightly, writing his response.*

M'lord, I am very honoured that you have seeked to help my lands and Renatus trhough blood and oath, however, you did not quite mention how experienced you are in combat. (Axe Level)

~Prince Richard, of Horen.

*Sends the letter back to the owner through his Eagle, Stormwind.*

--Seventh

Name:Lerin Hrak (MC name, Alphalordt60)

Do you link to any Noble Families?:No

Priority Skill: (Swords, Axes, Farming, Mining.): I am profecient at farming (55)and mining (38)also I am a decent swordsman. (21)

Do you pledge your name and blood to Richard of House Horen & Renatus?:I do pledge my blood and name to Richard of House Horen and Renatus should I be accepted.

This guild has been deemed inactive, if you wish for it to be moved back PM me or another FM with your reason and a link to this topic.