Vonmorte

mdhegs

Denied

Wait...So I can't have this guild...? :shock:

Could there at least be an explanation as to why it's denied?

Could there at least be an explanation as to why it's denied?

Yes, I would like to know also.... :cry:

Getting the curse

As of now there is only one know way to get the curse and that is getting bit by a pyscho. But, really...Its all a mind game...Getting bit by one of us does nothing...It only changes the people that believe in it.

How do I know if I have the curse?

When you have the curse you will notice these effects.

-Extreme pain in the head.

-Tooth pain.

-Dizziness.

-Vomiting blood.

-Extreme thirst.

-Hallucinations.

-Can’t stop thinking about blood.

Those are a few of the curses effects, Some of the effects may not happen. It all depends on your character type. The curse only lasts for 1 day. After this day passes you will become one of us. But, You won’t be ready to feed on your own. You must wait for your fangs to fully grow. It takes 1 Irl day for your fangs to fully grow in. While your fangs are growing in your still going to have to feed. You can do this by drinking the blood your brothers give you or drinking the blood of a animal. Once your teeth have fully grown in you should be ready for your first live human.

I'd just like to thank everyone for all the support you guys gave me, and for helping me make this guild better and better every day. I hope I I didnt make any one mad with the creation of this guild.

Again, thanks it was really fun playing with all you amazing people.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.