House Adelban

Nononymous

House Adelban of Renatus

crownshield02.png

"Life is a priviledge easily taken back..."

The Beginnings of House Adelban:

The Adelban House began with a dream, a dream not created in Asulon. This dream began as a seed and was planted deep in the lands of Aegis, where it continued to grow despite the change of ownership. This seed sprouted the day that two long time friends, Redbain and Will shared the idea of a house, a house of power and wealth, a house to be feared by its enemies and blessed by its allies. They called it, House Adelban. Redbain took up the name in a heartbeat, but his associate, Will, went missing several weeks later. Despite his saddened heart at losing a good friend, Redbain pressed on with his and Will's dream, carrying its burden all the way to Asulon.

Having served as a Phoenix Guard in Galahar, Redbain was a patriotic member of Renatus. Many of his friends and allies lived within the sanctions of the beautiful nation, some of his better friends being Silverblades. A long time friend, August Flay, who was formerly known as "Prince" to Redbain, recruited him as a household knight. Despite his loyalty to his friend and ally, Redbain was slowly drifting from the path of violence and murder. It was during this time that Redbain fell in love with a woman by the name of Alexis Erimda. Further encouraged to gain power, Redbain spent countless hours collecting a horde of wealth to present to the king in return for a noble house. Alexis and Redbain got married and had a child, Alikia Adelban, thus starting the chain of events that led to Redbain's possesion of a barony. Once married and with a child, Redbain's best friend, Rusen Ubel, disappeared, just as Will had. It was a dark time for Redbain as he had to watch his daughter grow up in a cold, unforgiving mountain amongst violent thugs who, despite himself, Redbain thought of as friends, whilst he dealt with the loss of his friends. Redbain recognized that his new friends were a poor influence on his daughter, forcing him to show his hand.

Redbain and his new bannerman approached the king, asking for an audience. Nodding his head and granting him his wish. Noticing his friend, Braxis, standing by the water fountain, Redbain gestures for him to follow as had been planned. After a few hours of discussion, Redbain was granted a large barony and would serve House Flay as a bannerhouse and a squire, a Dark Elf by the name of Rhazev. Pleased, Redbain and Rhazev retired to his new estate where he began construction of what he called, "Fort Rin." After countless days of working, Redbain was approached by a seventeen year old boy who eagerly wanted to help. His name; Angelos. He and Redbain now continue to work tirelessly to bring Fort Rin and its occupants to power.

Pay for Bannerman

Loot from Battle

Bed and Chest in Fort Rin

Rations

100 minas per elven week (to active bannermen)

Bonuses for jobs well done, raging from 100-300 minas

A set of iron armor after two elven weeks of loyal service

Pay for the Red Raiders

Loot from Raids

Loot from Battle

Bed and double Chest in Fort Rin

Rations

200 minas per elven week (to active Raiders)

Bonuses for jobs well done, ranging from 200-500 minas

A set of iron armor after two elven weeks of loyal service

Pecking Order of House Adelban

James

/\

Alexis

/\

/\

The Red Raiders

/\

Alikia and Faren

/\

House Hold Knights (Rhazev)

/\

Torture Masters (Jynx and his Associates)

/\

Bannermen

Current Lord(s) of Adelban:

Baron James Adel(ban) (Jtheo2016)

No Baroness (None)

List of Red Raiders:

Red Raider Cailean(Pheonixpro1)

Red Raider Rocco(Chuckaboo)

Red Raider Grogtar(Amanlu)

Red Raider Jaren Voul(Hobolympic)

List of Bannerman:

Captain Lance(Voidsoldier)

Bannerman Hector Drake(DeathMoofin)

Recruit Piper(Numirya)

Recruit Epilon_Del_Sual (ePilon1)

Recruit Bernard (ShadowGunX)

Bannerman Ben_Linus (BenLinus)

Lieutenant Wolf Graymane(WizardInABox)

Adelban Doctor Alex Graymane(WizardInACan)

Recruit Rinn Swiftblade(NorAlvarin)

Recruit Rin Ashfield(callumrh)

Recruit Vashod(Speedillion)

Recruit Ranro(Greeno31)

Household Knights:

Knight Rhazev (SnazzyEnglishman)

Torture Masters:

The Perfectionist (Geoboy66)

The Difference Between Red Raiders and Bannermen:

Red Raiders are the elite force of the Adelban house. They are considered officers of House Adelban. These individuals MUST have VA's and will be given select jobs and significant higher pay than bannermen. A job system has been organized for Red Raiders. These jobs will be assigned by James Adel, and usually involve something personal:

1. Kidnapping: Two or more Raiders will be dispatched to go kidnap a person of their liking and ransom them. The kidnapped individuals will be brought to Baron Redbain who will set up a trade forum auction for them. Depending on the importance of the individual kidnapped, the beginning bid will vary.

2. Assasinations: A select amount of Raiders will find a target and kill them upon orders of James or Angelos. People outside of the guild may pay James and the Red Raiders to assasinate a certain person. Of all the jobs, this job will be the least handed out.

3. Raids: 3-4 Red Raiders will be led by James on a small scale raid of a smaller location and less armed. No places inside Renatus will be attacked upon orders or Redbain.

In addition to these jobs, every once and a while Bannermen and Red Raiders will participate together in what is called a "Hostage City:"

4. Hostage City: The entire force of House Adelban will march upon an enemy or neutral city and conquer it (will have a warclaim for each one). Then, the land will either be given to Renatus OR it will be sold back to the owner. Pay will be distributed amongst the soldiers appropriately.

Progress of Fort Rin

Main Entrance/Gatehouse: FINISHED

Main Room/Great Hall: FINISHED

Roof: FINISHED

Blacksmith: FINISHED

Farm: INCOMPLETE

Stables: INCOMPLETE

Housing for Occupants: FINISHED

Stair Wells: INCOMPLETE

Prison Cells: INCOMPLETE

Torture Chambers: INCOMPLETE

Main Storage: FINISHED

Adelban Private Vault: INCOMPLETE

Meeting Room: FINISHED

Adelban Personal Chambers: FINISHED

Building Materials Needed for Further Construction of Fort Rin:

1. Birch Wood (White Logs)

2. Pine Wood (Dark Logs)

3. Stone

Requirements to Join as one of the "Red Raiders:"

1. You NEED a VA (At least 1 and 2a)

2. Must have a level of 80 or more in any kind of weaponry

3. No ties to Hanseti

4. Must have spent at least two months on the server before applying

5. Must show great RP skills when tested after application is accepted

Requirements to Join as a Bannerman:

1. You do NOT need a VA of any kind to join as a bannerman. Reccomended, but not needed!

2. Must have a level of 60 or more in any kind of weaponry

3. No ties to Hanseti

4. Must have spent a month or more on the server before applying

5. Must show good RP when tested after application is accepeted

NOTE: If recruited in game, you do NOT need to create an application and you do not need to fill the requirements. You are accepted upon James's word. Also, if you wish to become a member of the family, fill out the Adelban Family Application.

Adelban Family Application:

[size="4"][color="#FF0000"]Application to Join as a Family Member:[/color][/size]

[color="#008000"]OOC Section:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]1. MC Name?:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"](Optional) 2. Link to your VA (Put none if you don't have one):[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]3. How long have you been on this server?:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]4. Previous Characters?:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]5. Skills (What are your skill levels?):[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]6. What is your time zone?:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]7. Do you have TS? Skype? If so, what is your username?:[/color]

[color="#008000"]RP Section:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]1. ((RP)) Name:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]2. Short Biography of New Character: [/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"] (Optional) 3. Past (notable) RP Experiences:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]4. Previous noble houses served (if any):[/color]

[color="#008000"]Answer at least one of the two questions in at least a paragraph. Please try to show as much originality as possible. These questions are heavily weighted and could be the final factor when it comes to the acceptance of your application.[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]1. A small halfling girl stands alone in the forest, nibbling on some bread. The trees overhead barely manage to cover your body, creating the illusion that you are part of the surrounding foliage. You can hear the shouting of men from where you hide, and while looking back to see if you can make out their location, you notice an iron axe leaning up against a tree and a workbench next to it. How do you react?[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]2. Two Wolverines stand by the road, speaking of the oncoming battle. They seem to be worrying mightily when you hear them mention something about "secret plans." Another Wolverine is walking behind them, their back turned to the two. A fellow bannerman of House Adelban is hiding with you in a cave, watching the scene unfold. The light in the cave is fairly dark, and you cannot see well behind you. What do you do?[/color]
Adelban Bannerman Application:

[size="4"][color="#FF0000"]Application to Join as a Bannerman:[/color][/size]

[color="#008000"]Application:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]2. RP Name:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]3. Skills:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]4. Time on Server:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]5. Previous Occupations:[/color]
Adelban Red Raider Application:
[size="4"][color="#FF0000"]Application to Join as a Red Raider:[/color][/size]

[color="#008000"]OOC Section:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]2. Link to your VA:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]3. How long have you been on this server?:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]4. Previous Characters?:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]5. Skills (What are your skill levels?):[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]7. Do you have TS? Skype? If so, what is your username?:[/color]

[color="#008000"]RP Section:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]1. ((RP)) Name:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"] (Optional) 3. Past (notable) RP Experiences:[/color]

[color="#FFFFFF"]4. Previous noble houses served (if any):[/color]

How to Join Once Application is Accepted

1. Kill an enemy of House Flay/Adelban or Participate in a raid

2. Show skills and battle and the proper formalities

3. Serve Adelban without question for three Elven days

4. Swear allegiance to House Adelban and Redbain himself

5. Swear to protect Fort Rin at whatever cost.

Our Attitude

We are made to serve; Renatus, Flay, and Horen. Any one outside Renatus, Flay, or Horen is scum to be executed by the hands of an Adelban. Those who are not members of Renatus are not fit to live, they are to be treated like nothing more than pigs ready for the slaughter. We kidnap, ransom, pillage, and conquer with no mercy. Occasionally, feuds with other houses may start, and they are to be treated like the other scum of the world. Even worse than the scum who are not Renatus is Hanseti, target number one in the eyes of Adelban. They are to be exterminated at whatever cost.

Any "oath breaker" is to be treated like the scum who are not citizens of Renatus; slaughter them with ferocity and without mercy.

Graphics for House Adelban:

Uniform: http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4fab11db3aea5541329252499841238417841191 (Please don't put this skin on your character until I hand it to you in RP)

Lord's Attire: http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4fab12e74e80b716256318789816238167816191 (Only belongs to Redbain at the time, please don't put on this skin unless given to you in RP)

Lady's Attire:http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4fb43cefd4675250276232919850238507850191 (Only belongs to Alexis at the time, please don't put on this skin unless given to you in RP)

Red Raider Uniform:http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4fb59229bf482241704176979841238417841191 (Please don't put on this skin on your character until I hand it to you in RP)

(This thread is not finished, but I do need recruits. Applications are open to acceptance)

Application to Join:

OOC Section:

1. MC Name :BannanaToYou

2. Are the prerequisites to join met? Most certainly my good sir.

1. Must have a VA for 1 and 2a I’ve got 1,2ab and 3 of the moment sir!

2. Must have a level of 60 or more in any kind of weaponry I’ve got 100 Axe Mastery, 100 Lumber Jack and 77 Blacksmithing.

3. No ties to Hanseti No sir, I wouldn’t lie, oh jolly no!

4. Must have spent a month or more on the server before applying, I’ve spent a fair amount of time here on this rather spectacular server!

5. Must show good RP when tested after application is accepted I’m ready for it

3. Link to your VA: Here ye go sir! http://goo.gl/yfeHY (Copy/Paste into URL)

4. How long have you been on this server? 9 Months and 12 days.

5. Must show good RP when tested after application is accepted I’m ready for it!

5. Previous Occupations? My occupations before this application are just to have fun RPing on the server. It’s a hard question for me but I can show you In game! Somehow.

6. Skills (What are your skill levels?): Axe Mastery: 100 Lumber jacking: 100 Blacksmithing:Soon to be 100, it’s 77 as of this second!

7. What is your time zone? GMT + 1 Britain for the win.

8. Do you haveTS? Skype? Ifso, what is your username? I’ve got Teamspeak, I’ve got Skype, and here ye go.“huggablefudgems”.

RP Section:

1. RP Name:Delthor Alzorth/Delthor Ulfgar

2. Short Biography: Delthor was a young boy who was raised as an Alzorth long ago whenhe was born. Recently he’s found out his true ethnicity of Subudai Viking. Besides that, Delthor stands 6 Foot 5. He carries 2 weapons on himself to kick off other bandits and useless Skravians. His two-handed diamond great axe, and his gold 1 handed flail.

3. Experience: Various Oren battles in Aegis, killing people in Aegis, beating the useless crap out of Skravians, just destroying everyone killing everyone I can. I’ve killed a lot of people, I keep a book of who I’ve killed but I’d keep it for myself. ((Been DB, WP, SA, KOTF, Skravian Guard, as they were fooled enough. And many more.))

4. Previous noblehouses served (if any): You could say I served Flay I guess. Meh.

Answer at least one of the two questions in at least a paragraph. Please try to show as much originality as possible. These questions are heavily weighted and could be the final factor when it comes to the acceptance of your application.

1. A small Halfling girl stands alone in the forest, nibbling on some bread. The trees overhead barely manage to cover your body, creating the illusion that you are part of the surrounding foliage. You can hear the shouting of men from where you hide, and while looking back to see if you can make out their location, you notice an iron axe leaning up against a tree and a workbench next to it. How do you react?

*Delthor enters the forest with no food nor weapons. * Delthor would run over to the axe quickly, and grab it, he’d then grab the girl and hold her hostage if the men running after him were hostile, Delthor would also steal her bread, Delthor thinks that himself surviving is more vital than a small girl.

2. Two Wolverines stand by the road, speaking of the oncoming battle. They seem to be worrying mightily when you hear them mention something about "secret plans." Another Wolverine is walking behind them, their back turned to the two. A fellow bannerman of House Adelbanis hiding with you in a cave, watching the scene unfold. The light in the caveis fairly dark, and you cannot see well behind you. What do you do?

My friend and I’d silently pull out our axes, andchose action over surrendering. Delthor and the bannerman would jump out at the Wolverines trying to Un-arm them, seeking these “secret plans”. If no knowledge was found and the Wolverines were not allied with Renatus and the noble houses, Delthor would order his friend and himself to slit their throats and take over the loot.

((Sorry about some words stuck to other words, it seemed Word didn't like flying over to here. I'd also like to state that this isn't Lore writing, just quick typed up stuff to join.))

Application to Join:

OOC Section:

1. MC Name :BannanaToYou

2. Are the prerequisites to join met? Most certainly my good sir.

1. Must have a VA for 1 and 2a I’ve got 1,2ab and 3 of the moment sir!

2. Must have a level of 60 or more in any kind of weaponry I’ve got 100 Axe Mastery, 100 Lumber Jack and 77 Blacksmithing.

3. No ties to Hanseti No sir, I wouldn’t lie, oh jolly no!

4. Must have spent a month or more on the server before applying, I’ve spent a fair amount of time here on this rather spectacular server!

5. Must show good RP when tested after application is accepted I’m ready for it

3. Link to your VA: Here ye go sir! http://goo.gl/yfeHY (Copy/Paste into URL)

4. How long have you been on this server? 9 Months and 12 days.

5. Must show good RP when tested after application is accepted I’m ready for it!

5. Previous Occupations? My occupations before this application are just to have fun RPing on the server. It’s a hard question for me but I can show you In game! Somehow.

6. Skills (What are your skill levels?): Axe Mastery: 100 Lumber jacking: 100 Blacksmithing:Soon to be 100, it’s 77 as of this second!

7. What is your time zone? GMT + 1 Britain for the win.

8. Do you haveTS? Skype? Ifso, what is your username? I’ve got Teamspeak, I’ve got Skype, and here ye go.“huggablefudgems”.

RP Section:

1. RP Name:Delthor Alzorth/Delthor Ulfgar

2. Short Biography: Delthor was a young boy who was raised as an Alzorth long ago whenhe was born. Recently he’s found out his true ethnicity of Subudai Viking. Besides that, Delthor stands 6 Foot 5. He carries 2 weapons on himself to kick off other bandits and useless Skravians. His two-handed diamond great axe, and his gold 1 handed flail.

3. Experience: Various Oren battles in Aegis, killing people in Aegis, beating the useless crap out of Skravians, just destroying everyone killing everyone I can. I’ve killed a lot of people, I keep a book of who I’ve killed but I’d keep it for myself. ((Been DB, WP, SA, KOTF, Skravian Guard, as they were fooled enough. And many more.))

4. Previous noblehouses served (if any): You could say I served Flay I guess. Meh.

Answer at least one of the two questions in at least a paragraph. Please try to show as much originality as possible. These questions are heavily weighted and could be the final factor when it comes to the acceptance of your application.

1. A small Halfling girl stands alone in the forest, nibbling on some bread. The trees overhead barely manage to cover your body, creating the illusion that you are part of the surrounding foliage. You can hear the shouting of men from where you hide, and while looking back to see if you can make out their location, you notice an iron axe leaning up against a tree and a workbench next to it. How do you react?

*Delthor enters the forest with no food nor weapons. * Delthor would run over to the axe quickly, and grab it, he’d then grab the girl and hold her hostage if the men running after him were hostile, Delthor would also steal her bread, Delthor thinks that himself surviving is more vital than a small girl.

2. Two Wolverines stand by the road, speaking of the oncoming battle. They seem to be worrying mightily when you hear them mention something about "secret plans." Another Wolverine is walking behind them, their back turned to the two. A fellow bannerman of House Adelbanis hiding with you in a cave, watching the scene unfold. The light in the caveis fairly dark, and you cannot see well behind you. What do you do?

My friend and I’d silently pull out our axes, andchose action over surrendering. Delthor and the bannerman would jump out at the Wolverines trying to Un-arm them, seeking these “secret plans”. If no knowledge was found and the Wolverines were not allied with Renatus and the noble houses, Delthor would order his friend and himself to slit their throats and take over the loot.

((Sorry about some words stuck to other words, it seemed Word didn't like flying over to here. I'd also like to state that this isn't Lore writing, just quick typed up stuff to join.))

Denied

I'd appreciate some more work on the questions and the proper format with the coloring. The questions needed a bit more detail. Repost or edit the current application and I will reconsider it.

[ No burk they are a banner house to Horen]

((Meh, not worth doing that annoying code again, good luck on whatever you're doing. I don't believe in apps, so I wont continue. Good luck.))

"Jynx likeses the looks of this, yes it does - It does! It does get reminded none otherwise or it twitches, it sighs! This primitive 'house' rises above others, perfect - no! Good.. yeses!"

*The Perfectionists' thoughts course through its' mind rapidly, shuddering in excitement it clacks its' jaw back and forth. It tilts its' head, dropping its' jaw obtusely and emitting an aura of silent, hysterical laughter.*

((I can be your personal Mercenary, Redbain :P))

((Banana, we are looking for people who truly want to get in, if you want in then you would gladly fill out a amazing application, someone with your status and rping abilities should do it with ease! We only want the most dedicated. Lykos, if thats not a joke, I am sure something a long those lines could be worked out, something like you could be "allied" not officially with us if you don't like, we will talk more about it!))

((Gonna be remaking the ENTIRE post! Last night I had some pretty good ideas that I plan on implementing. No longer will we be a solely Villainous house, I have something much better planned out.))

((Also, Bannana, if you can edit your app and send it to me over the forums I would gladly look it over. I really do want you in this guild, but if you wish to join you have to show at least some effort and dedication.))

((Redbain and Lykos are pretty much battle brothers in a way. If I get to it ig, I will contact you Redbain. You ask for help, only thing I need in return is the same treatment... And an ale.))