House Adelban

Nononymous

((Here's ya damn 2 questions you wanted Redbain! Even though you said, have the code have the code! The code doesn't work and makes everything look very bad. I'd you show if you need to, everything goes black and some things are multiple colours))

1.A small halfling girl stands alone in the forest,nibbling on some bread. The trees overhead barely manage to cover your body, creating the illusion that you are part of the surrounding foliage. You can hear the shouting of men from where you hide, and while looking back to see if you can make out their location, you notice an iron axe leaning up against a tree and a workbench next to it. How do you react?

Delthor looks up to the trees covering himself, cloaking himself in the darkness, Delthor walks in between the trees keeping his eyes risen upon the girl, the girl Delthor names Candy nibbles on the bread. Candy sits in a circle of light green grass where the light from above shines bright down upon her. Delthor crouches behind a bush as he heres men coming. Delthor mumbles to the girl, "Stay down and shut up." Candy looks at Delthor with fright and stares at him frozen. Delthor goes down under the bushes and hides, awaiting the people to come.

The people come into the forest rushing, slicing everything down like a chainsaw running into the open air by the girl, Delthor spots them, looks at them briefly, observing their choice of weapon and tags them all as bandits, there are 3 people. Delthor mutters very quite tune to himself. He eyes the bandits as they begin to abuse the girl. The girl struggles to hold the bread as the bandits grab her and force it off of her, the girl moans out crying. Delthor jumps out of the bushes gripping his axe.

The bandits turn around glare at Delthor as if they've done nothing atoll, Delthor stands in front of them inspecting them, then letting out a silent grunt, Delthor then rises his head to look at the bandits, the bandits still stand their like a zombie with a sword in its head. Delthor shouts at them."You bandits got no dignity round 'ere! Assaulting a mere child, you men 'aw *******!", the bandits grip there swords slowly, Delthor grips two hatchets, the bandits all lunge at Delthor, 3 of them holding golden swords, Delthor ducks under the first bandit attack and sweeps down with his leg, kicking the bandit on his arse, without giving the bandit time to react he jumps over to him moving away from the other two attacking bandits and drops an axe blow straight into the bandits chest, as Delthor goes to assault the next men oposing him he pulls the axe up pulling the bandit into the air for a second, the bandits body falls off dead, Delthor pulls out all the man's guts and organs as he pulls it out to lunge at the next bandit.

(Bandits will be named bandit 1 and 2 now.)

Bandit 1 swings his sword at Delthor, Delthor drops low and hits the man's golden sword, then both men going high and hitting eachother again, Delthor slides his axe to the right and flips the sword out of his hand, then tackling bandit 1. Bandit 2 begins to show his fear and backs off into the corner of a tree, falling into the bushes, Delthor grabs the unarmed bandit he tackled and quickly pulls his neck to the right and cracks his neck killing him. Delthor turns around to see the other bandit gone as well as the girl...

2. Two Wolverines stand by the road, speaking of the oncoming battle. They seem to be worrying mightily when you hear them mention something about secret plans. Another Wolverine is walking behind them, their back turned to the two. A fellow bannerman of House Adelban is hiding with you in a cave, watching the scene unfold. The light in the cave is fairly dark, and you cannot see well behind you. What do you do?

(Bannerman will be named Dave)

Delthor and Dave look at each other, both light weight, wearing a form of leather armour Delthor created himself, he does this by stripping the fibres down to the last strands, this is the hardest and most durable thread. He infuses this with cow leather. Dave and Delthor are only carrying small one handed iron axes, a bow with a quiver of 10 arrows each. Delthor and Dave watch as the two Wolverines reveal out juicy information about the upcoming battle. Delthor watches the Wolverines, one pulls out some sort of map, a document, a piece of possible capture able intelligence.

After a good 10 minutes, Delthor pulls out his bow as Dave does so too, as they do this Dave knocks a rock off the ledge they're hiding in, it bounces down and rattles as it hits the cold wet cave floor. The two wolverines both yet out a sound. "Huh?". Delthor and Dave pull an arrow out into the bow and shoot straight at the Wolverines, Delthor's arrow plunging deep into the left ones heart killing him. Dave's arrow misses and hits the cave and breaks. The Wolverine touches the floor and grabs the document and begins running. Delthor and Dave shout. "****!" They begin running after the man with their axes out.

The Wolverine running as he begins to shout, "Hel-!" Delthor's axe flies through the air as he throws it at the Wolverine, killing him instantly. They leave the bodies down and leave evidence to prove House of Adelbain guilty. Delthor and Dave escape the area uncaught, they go down the river nearby.

(( i may think about joining house Adelban, I have accepted VA for 1, 2a[PROVOKED] But will make miniapp later, i were rping with Jtheo few times, when he came to assasinate Jordan too :) Will be quite nice to rp if i will be accepted. I will make my application later. ))

((When you do repost the entire thread Jon, please have me called by The Perfectionist rather than Jynx. Thank you.))

Oh, this is wonderful.

A whole two pages of nonstop OOC madness.

Please, for the sake of LotC, end this OOC or I will not hesitate to dish out a few warnings to all whom have posted.

Further posting in OOC will result in closure of this thread.

Abide by the rules, and as always, stay safe.

((Here's ya damn 2 questions you wanted Redbain! Even though you said, have the code have the code! The code doesn't work and makes everything look very bad. I'd you show if you need to, everything goes black and some things are multiple colours))

1.A small halfling girl stands alone in the forest,nibbling on some bread. The trees overhead barely manage to cover your body, creating the illusion that you are part of the surrounding foliage. You can hear the shouting of men from where you hide, and while looking back to see if you can make out their location, you notice an iron axe leaning up against a tree and a workbench next to it. How do you react?

Delthor looks up to the trees covering himself, cloaking himself in the darkness, Delthor walks in between the trees keeping his eyes risen upon the girl, the girl Delthor names Candy nibbles on the bread. Candy sits in a circle of light green grass where the light from above shines bright down upon her. Delthor crouches behind a bush as he heres men coming. Delthor mumbles to the girl, "Stay down and shut up." Candy looks at Delthor with fright and stares at him frozen. Delthor goes down under the bushes and hides, awaiting the people to come.

The people come into the forest rushing, slicing everything down like a chainsaw running into the open air by the girl, Delthor spots them, looks at them briefly, observing their choice of weapon and tags them all as bandits, there are 3 people. Delthor mutters very quite tune to himself. He eyes the bandits as they begin to abuse the girl. The girl struggles to hold the bread as the bandits grab her and force it off of her, the girl moans out crying. Delthor jumps out of the bushes gripping his axe.

The bandits turn around glare at Delthor as if they've done nothing atoll, Delthor stands in front of them inspecting them, then letting out a silent grunt, Delthor then rises his head to look at the bandits, the bandits still stand their like a zombie with a sword in its head. Delthor shouts at them."You bandits got no dignity round 'ere! Assaulting a mere child, you men 'aw *******!", the bandits grip there swords slowly, Delthor grips two hatchets, the bandits all lunge at Delthor, 3 of them holding golden swords, Delthor ducks under the first bandit attack and sweeps down with his leg, kicking the bandit on his arse, without giving the bandit time to react he jumps over to him moving away from the other two attacking bandits and drops an axe blow straight into the bandits chest, as Delthor goes to assault the next men oposing him he pulls the axe up pulling the bandit into the air for a second, the bandits body falls off dead, Delthor pulls out all the man's guts and organs as he pulls it out to lunge at the next bandit.

(Bandits will be named bandit 1 and 2 now.)

Bandit 1 swings his sword at Delthor, Delthor drops low and hits the man's golden sword, then both men going high and hitting eachother again, Delthor slides his axe to the right and flips the sword out of his hand, then tackling bandit 1. Bandit 2 begins to show his fear and backs off into the corner of a tree, falling into the bushes, Delthor grabs the unarmed bandit he tackled and quickly pulls his neck to the right and cracks his neck killing him. Delthor turns around to see the other bandit gone as well as the girl...

2. Two Wolverines stand by the road, speaking of the oncoming battle. They seem to be worrying mightily when you hear them mention something about secret plans. Another Wolverine is walking behind them, their back turned to the two. A fellow bannerman of House Adelban is hiding with you in a cave, watching the scene unfold. The light in the cave is fairly dark, and you cannot see well behind you. What do you do?

(Bannerman will be named Dave)

Delthor and Dave look at each other, both light weight, wearing a form of leather armour Delthor created himself, he does this by stripping the fibres down to the last strands, this is the hardest and most durable thread. He infuses this with cow leather. Dave and Delthor are only carrying small one handed iron axes, a bow with a quiver of 10 arrows each. Delthor and Dave watch as the two Wolverines reveal out juicy information about the upcoming battle. Delthor watches the Wolverines, one pulls out some sort of map, a document, a piece of possible capture able intelligence.

After a good 10 minutes, Delthor pulls out his bow as Dave does so too, as they do this Dave knocks a rock off the ledge they're hiding in, it bounces down and rattles as it hits the cold wet cave floor. The two wolverines both yet out a sound. "Huh?". Delthor and Dave pull an arrow out into the bow and shoot straight at the Wolverines, Delthor's arrow plunging deep into the left ones heart killing him. Dave's arrow misses and hits the cave and breaks. The Wolverine touches the floor and grabs the document and begins running. Delthor and Dave shout. "****!" They begin running after the man with their axes out.

The Wolverine running as he begins to shout, "Hel-!" Delthor's axe flies through the air as he throws it at the Wolverine, killing him instantly. They leave the bodies down and leave evidence to prove House of Adelbain guilty. Delthor and Dave escape the area uncaught, they go down the river nearby.

ACCEPTED!

Welcome aboard the Red Raiders Delthor! We shall meet soon and I shall hand you your uniform. I look forward to your arrival!

*The infamous Red Sparrow of House Adelban is let loose from it's cage, soaring once again through the night sky. The aviator drops hundreds of letters from within the folds of its wings and the clutches of its talons, letting out a loud and obnoxious "Caw" from within its gizzard. Curious as to what the letter may contain, you open it and raise an eyebrow, struggling to comprehend how and why something like this may have happend...*

We welcome into the world William and Faren Adelban, twin boys belonging to House Adelban! The happy parents, Alexis and Redbain, invite all (Except Cailean Baelish) to a ball event this next Elven Week! ((Saturday at an undecided time)) We look forward to seeing you all!

- The Adelban Family

((Not if I beat you too it *Psychopathic laughter*))

*The Perfectionist's head drops to an insane angle, reaching out the palm of its' hand and extruding its' bony white fingers, It clacks its' jaw back and forth silently. The famished flame searing within its' amethyst slits exhausts a wild roar as its' eyes come to a focal point on a small white envelope, peaked high on the reaches of a large mound of thick gravel. Jynx's feet slowly patternise with caution as it begins to ascend up the heights of the gritty hill, making each step a intense effort to keep its' balance. The expectedly uneven gravel gives way, scuttling and scratching through itself into a flatter shape on the ground, emerging swiftly from the suffocating bile of the ocean of gravel, its' fingers neatly hold the burden of the pure, white envelope. It stands up, looking around to see if anything is watching and dusting itself down with the bulk of its' palms; it's pale, painted face remains unsmeared and unsmudged. With a fury of impatience it savagely tears the skin of the envelope, eager to reveal its' contents and with success, retrieves the letter within in once peace. Reading the letter, It is shocked and disgusted at the quality of the handwriting in comparison to its' own produce of literate artisanry. Suprised by the origin and authors of the invitation being quite familiar, it begins to make the return journey back to For Rin.*

*The infamous Red Sparrow of House Adelban is let loose from it's cage, soaring once again through the night sky. The aviator drops hundreds of letters from within the folds of its wings and the clutches of its talons, letting out a loud and obnoxious "Caw" from within its gizzard.

An odd occurance has happend within the Adelban family! Redbain has fallen deathly ill and will most likely die. The twins, Faren and William, have gone missing, and William is thought to have committed suicide. In this time of desperation, Redbain's bastard son, James Adel, takes the iron throne and leads House Adelban. He is sworn in, and once his father passes away, unless declaring a new heir, James will become the baron. In honor of being declared the Baron of Rin, James will be throwing a masquerade ((See post on the RP forum which I will make soon)). There will be drinks, food, and many fun games! We hope you can attend!

- The Adelban Family

((I am bringing back House Adelban after its recent inactivity. I have updated the post quite a bit. Enjoy!))

((Lol, k bannana, I'll set up your bunk later. No more OOC though, don't want this thread closed. Will be redoing the app section later though as I felt it was too harsh. Also, reminder: masquerade is tomorrow at 2:00 PM EST!))

Oh, this is wonderful.

A whole two pages of nonstop OOC madness.

Please, for the sake of LotC, end this OOC or I will not hesitate to dish out a few warnings to all whom have posted.

Further posting in OOC will result in closure of this thread.

Abide by the rules, and as always, stay safe.

Simon delivered you this warning; You did not abide to it. I'm giving you ONE more chance. If anymore OOC information enclosed in Double Brackets is posted, I will not hesitate to close this thread. This is your FINAL warning.

In accordance to the server rules, this thread has been LOCKED. After a period of two weeks, I will re-open this thread to be posted on.

Until then, please reflect on what you have done wrong. I have already made a clear statement about OOC, and I expect for it to be followed.

With much regret and apologies,

Syrenne and the Forum Moderator Team.