Hammerites

Rumor and whispers among the stone halls can be heard. Something is comming in the near future, and the priests all agree that with the strange united dream and the books going blank can only point to one thing. Corruption looms once more upon these lands as well.

While working on the cathedral Lock'eed is approached by two priests and a master forger. With them they open the books they carry to show Lock'eed.

Lock'eed speaks as he looks over the blank pages "Blank tomes?"

One of the priests speaks up.No sir, these were the books containing the glyph markings of old.Lock places his hammer and chisel down and takes the book in his hands, a flicker of fire seems to spark in his eyes as he thumbs through every page.

Lock'eed hands the book back, stern look as he asks "You best not be jesting with me, if you are to say that every book in our lands is going dark?"

Both priests look to the floor unable to answer, the master forger steps forward and answers Lock'eed. It is true, seems all our books have become blank. Along with the strange united lucid dream we all had, it certainly ties into something comming soon.

"Dream? I had no such dream, been here working on the cathedral for days now it would seem".Lock picks his hammer and chisel back up, turning to the three he points his hammer northward."Send out four scouts, make sure they are of flight and not to daley.Better yet get the OoS on this one tell them the dark tides are upon us. They shall know what to do, all reports are to be directly given to me. Understood?"

The two priests bow and and reply "understood". The master forger places his right fist upon his heart and replys "Builder be with us".2012-10-21_080901.png Look'eed then turns back to his work looking up through the opening in the cathedral ceiling to the sky, he thinks back to lost lands of old where the chaos lord tore the lands away.

Under his breathe Lock'eed speaks "So it would seem we move again.."

Nduvius notices the three leaving the cathedral.He then walks through the two massive doors, seeing Lock he makes him self known.

"You're cutting that stone all wrong you taffer!"

Lock turns around, anger in his face. Seeing as it is N'Duvius a smile over comes his anger.

"Now don't give me that elder talk old man! For I've passed you in stone works many years go" Lock says as he tosses his chisel hammer in the air spinning a few times before catching in his other hand.

N'Duvius smiles back and walks down through the pews and to where Lock is prepare the crane to pull supports to the roof. "Couldn't help but over hear you talking about dark times upon us? I myself have heard rumors, rumors of other nations going to far away lands to build. As if escaping from something bad here."

"Though just rumors though, seems the kingdoms curse follows the forever lost?" N'Duvius pauses looking up to the ceiling. "You seem to be off two feet to the center"

Lock looks up and replies "nope, tis how the builder showed me in my dreams"

Stone grinds on stone as the hidden stairway slowly reveals itself. Brannty emerges up the stairs from the Engineering shop deep within the earth. He makes his way around Ironstone Keep, and towards the Cathedral build site.

As he walks through the large open doors, he catches the tail end of a conversation between Elder N'duvius and Lock'eed

"Nope, tis how the builder showed me in my dreams" Lock'eed says to N'duvius not noticing Brannty's entrance.

"Aye, you and your dreams. I wish I had dreams to cover up my botched improvisations," Brannty says with a chuckle. "What is this word of the tomes erasing themselves? I just received this knowledge from one of the novices and came straight here. You don't think..." Brannty shudders at the thought, "the Void is returning, do you?"

Brannty stares at the intricate stonework of the floor, his mind being flooded with thoughts. Although he did not directly encounter the Void, he had studied it intently. The histories told of a past world, swallowed up by corruption and emptiness. The Hammerite Order had survived, but many members had perished... consumed by the darkness.

"If this truly happening... what are we to do? Should we not prepare in some manner?"

"No it would seem something different is forcing the people from these lands. Not the void, no... the lands remain intact their nether hells are locked and it would seem the fabric of things is being lost, not the lands."

Lock'eed shows Brannty his soulstone "watch". The stone is activated then goes pail then crumbles in his hand only to return to his pouch.

"Seems the monk magics and among other things in these lands are breaking. So I've only been able to gather clues and rumors as to what these new lands hold for the people here. Nothing as bad as the corruption of dark pasts, but it shows signs it is his workings. Fear not the past tides but prepare yourself for the comming tides. It will be overcomed and we will look to see where we stand as builders in new strange lands, as we always do."

Lock'eed smiles and pats Brannty on his shoulder reassuring him things arent as bad as they have heard.

"Once I gather more details as to what is happening I'll gather everyone and convey the council as to what will happen with us. As for now I'll be getting back to my building, idle hands are but invitation to the trickster. Best keep busy to keep him away."

So it has been concluded, Lock, Brannty, Bofric and Kaar have set off to the new lands under a build contract. As for the remaining town let's get to finishing her so that if in when we have to return* we'll have our place waiting for us. Lock should be due back in time so let us not loaf around.

You have your orders now let's get to work.

Not a damn thing is built you lazy taffers. The workshop is done and it houses the steam and redworks we've been working on.

Very nice Brannty.

As for the rest of you lazy bums this is really a sad excuse. Just because we maybe leaving soon doesn't automatically denote the option to stop your works.

I'll be trying to manage some time to finish out the cathedral. Along with land negotiations, I've been very strapped on time.

((EDIT~November 21 2012~So it would seem everyone is bugged by the land deals that were all reneged on us and we have no where to go in the new map. As of right now bug out and do as you wish, however do so without being under the hammer banner. In time if there is still a place for us we'll regroup. For now I'm done trying to make land deals ic and ooc that get yanked out at the last minute.))

Reads note attached to broken gatehouse...

" right o , looks like ill be heading out to my beachhouse and get this armor off"

"Hmmm I wonder what lock has in store for the comming days...oh well a good break be better then these lazy builders"

Nduvius places his hammer upon his shoulder and makes his way inside ironrock castle to get his trail bag and prepare for a long break.

((So our old map is gone just like the many other towns of past. But I have learned from the past and had always copied our area. I have a saved world map of Auslon if anyone here wants a copy I'll break it down and zip it for you. Most of it is the Vale and Ironrock region real close to when the map was lost. One thing though to remember if you get a copy is the fire spread and plugins such as gate/lift don't work on this as it is just a copy of the world."FIRE SPREAD, key word as many people had fireplaces and you may find towns in flame lol. Just make a temp server with map and turn fire spread off" Chests are also empty in this copy as worlddownloader only copies the world and not whats inside chests. Other then that I'll place Ironrock on the shelf along with our other cities. PM me or skype me about a copy.))

*Lock'eed Goes below deck of the ship and to his cabin. Folding a map of Auslon and the city map of Ironrock in a *worn dusty old book*. He places it in a gold trimmed chest beside four other books listed as The begining of Ironstone, The journeys through unknown, Ruststone and the undiscovered wastes, Irongate legends and now Lock'eed puts Ironrock Island in its place among the others.

((Sad times, I am missing the Hammerites. Maybe I come back when I am done with school and have a bit more time on my hands :). Hopefully we can get a place as nice as Ironrock in the new map. Could somone send me a message summing up what I missed? I won't come back for a while but never the less it would be nice to know what is going on.))

*You step onto the hardwood of the dock. Finally, after such a long journey, you have made it to this island of refuge. As you make your way up with wooden walkway toward town, the symbol of the hammer catches your eye. It is emblazoned on a note nailed to a dock post, you begin to read...

"Brothers,

If you are reading this you have no doubt made the trip safely, and I thank The Builder for that. As you know, the ship I was on became separated from the main fleet during a storm. We were set adrift, and stayed that way for some time. In fact, I lost track of how long it actually was. Men began to succumb to hunger. One by one we lost them until, it was just I that remained.

I came to terms with my situation, and began to let myself go. As I faded off, I was startled back to reality by a large crash. Somehow, by the grace of The Builder, my ship had run aground on this new island. As I made my way onto land, a passing stranger took note of my condition and offered me food and drink. I gladly accepted and soon had regained my strength. Once I was able, I set off on foot looking for the rest of you.

It soon became apparent that I may be the first here. Thankfully, during my travel, I came across the Dwarven settlement, where I was welcomed with the hospitality that the Dwarves are so famous for. I have since been residing within their mountain keep, and continuing my search for the rest of you. After reading this, please send a bird to me... I pray that you all have made it in better fashion than myself.

- Brannty Brunwin"

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.<br />

<br />

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.