The Poppy Flower Bandits

Nononymous

[OOC]:

1. MC Name: Leland22

2. Why do you want to join?: Ever since Flay was gone I wanted to be in another bandit group

3. Do you have a VA? If not, are you willing to write one?: Yes

4. Link to VA: Can't find it right now but I know you know I have one.

5. To break any server rules will result in a kick from the guild, is this understood?:

Yes

[RP]:

1. RP Name: The Skull

2. Quick Biography: The Skull is a hardened bandit who has only know fighting and war for his entire life. He is a loyal clan member in his clan and would die for his kingdom. On his bad side though he has fought, robbed, and killed for a long time to want as much money as possible.

3. Past Experience: Flay or a while, lots of small acts on my own.

[OOC]:

1. MC Name: POTATO3

2. Why do you want to join?: I'd like some change in scenery as well as in roleplay. I feel like this may be fun.

3. Do you have a VA? If not, are you willing to write one?: Got one.

4. Link to VA: 1, 2a, and 2b

5. To break any server rules will result in a kick from the guild, is this understood?: Yup.

[RP]:

1. RP Name: Muryo

2. Quick Biography: Muryo is and has always been a skilled and overconfident fighter, using his swift and agile movements, combined with his unusual style of swordplay/martial arts style to overcome his enemies and do whatever it is he wants. Muryo enjoys nothing more than the feeling of being free.

3. Past Experience: Muryo has been a Sergeant of the Wolverines, a Scout in the Malinor Sentinals, and was briefly involved with The Dark Brotherhood.

[OOC]:

1. MC Name: Jistuma

2. Why do you want to join?: RP reasons, the fact that you guys captured my character, but didn't misstreat him that badly, and the fact that the perfectionist treated a him a lot better than the other around him (in his mind at least), and the fact that sometimes I need a break from my main character, he is too good of a person :P

3. Do you have a VA? If not, are you willing to write one?: Don't have, am whilling to make it when the starts going in that direction, that I feel should start soon.

4. Link to VA: -

5. To break any server rules will result in a kick from the guild, is this understood?: Yes of course

[RP]: (You can take this as an IC interview)

1. RP Name: Guilhard

2. Quick Biography: I... I was born in a ditch... My family was poor, very poor, I remember once living under a bridge to get away from the rain. We tried not to beg, but seemed that was all we could do. I could survive, yet I feel it was because my parents starved to give me the little food they had. They died before their time. I didn't take long before I headed to Arethor, and someone was there offering the job. The job where I meet you three. The one you called lucky, didn't touch me and treated me right, the one he punch me twice, gave me food, and you (james) you gave me work, and are grtefull for it. I want to help you more.

3. Past Experience: I have no experience.

Application:

[OOC]:

1. MC Name: MuckyD121

2. Why do you want to join?: To have fun, and this Bandit group seems by far the best.

3. Do you have a VA? If not, are you willing to write one?: I have a Va, and have written a Mini One also.

4. Link to VA: >>>Here!<<< (2a only so far)

And the Mini Va yet to be accepted. (Needs Refs)

>>>Here!<<<

5. To break any server rules will result in a kick from the guild, is this understood?:

[RP]:

1. RP Name: Cirion Mirkai

2. Quick Biography: Made a kill on sight in Arethor after assassinating two Guards there. Cirion is the only man alive to escape Fichlock! Cirion has been imprisoned many times but has escaped. His family died at a young age and he himself fights for himself.

3. Past Experience: Was once in the Blackwood Legion.

[OOC]:

1. MC Name: Leland22

2. Why do you want to join?: Ever since Flay was gone I wanted to be in another bandit group

3. Do you have a VA? If not, are you willing to write one?: Yes

4. Link to VA: Can't find it right now but I know you know I have one.

Yes

[RP]:

1. RP Name: The Skull

2. Quick Biography: The Skull is a hardened bandit who has only know fighting and war for his entire life. He is a loyal clan member in his clan and would die for his kingdom. On his bad side though he has fought, robbed, and killed for a long time to want as much money as possible.

3. Past Experience: Flay or a while, lots of small acts on my own.

((Accepted, all of you! Jistuma, if you’d like, I can help guide you through the VA process and offer some advice. Also, everyone prepare for a meeting on either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (I will keep you updated over the forums). Also, big reminder to EVERYONE on this thread, keep out the OOC, I want to keep this thread open and would prefer not to see it locked.))

*A bird lands at the feet of the Skull, Rocco, Konstantin, Cirion, and Muryo. Guilhard receives a different letter than the three before him. Their letter reads. . .*

To my associates,

I believe it is far past time we speak about a common goal, a single oppression that rules over our daily lives. All of us have been forced to obey tyrannical laws, most of them unjust and many for the reason of “why not?” Why should us, honest men, have to stand by whilst egotistical and pompous nobles step upon our fingers to ascend the many rungs of the ladder of power? We have a common goal, despite our reasons coming from such different places.

We have a plan to put in action to be sure. Our first objective is a place to stay, and I know just the place to house us. A count by the name of James Adelban recently rebuilt after an attack by yours truly, and his new and improved fort shall more that suffice for our purposes. We shall make more contact soon. So rise with me brethren, and recognize that true power is elegant as a poppy, yet fierce as a thorn.

- Your ally,

The Poppy Knight

*The letter to Guilhard reads. . .*

To Guilhard,

You have worked hard to help me rebuild my burnt home, and I feel you are now capable to serve as an equal now, rather than a lowly man without the courage to stand up against tyranny. I look forward to greeting you as a brother,

- Sincerely,

The Poppy Knight

*The skull receives the message and sends one back*

I am in the process of buying a campsite for the use of our activity, Prehpas it could be a not as formal base? It is probably close to the temple also.

*The skull receives the message and sends one back*

I am in the process of buying a campsite for the use of our activity, Prehpas it could be a not as formal base? It is probably close to the temple also.

*The Poppy Knight quickly scribbles down a message upon a scrap piece of parchment, hurrying it off to be sent to the Skull*

Skull,

I believe that the campsite may very well make a better campsite, however I do feel that Count James Adelban's base will serve well once conquered. We shall begin at this campsite and begin spreading the truth of the rebellion from there, but eventually we will need to continue onwards.

- Fierce as a thorn,

The Poppy Knight

*Reads the note and as he does a smile of pleasure spreads across his face. He then responds*

I have not yet bought the campsite, it is for auction I am thinking of maybe having your help in showing the other bidders it would be smart to back down?

((On iPhone))

*James responds quickly*

Perhaps there is a need for a demonstration of our more aggressive side. Do what ever it takes to scare off the bidders, I'll see what I can do.

Yours truly,

- The Poppy Knight

*After reading the letter, Muryo attaches his own note to the messenger bird and sends it off back to the owner.*

It reads:

"I look forward to speaking with you. I feel we may get along well. I expect a response with a time and place where I can meet the group.

~Muryo"

((Could everyone please send me their Skype names over the forums and if you do not have a skype, please make one. I am going to add it to the application soon.))

((Leadership of this guild passes to Rocco/Chuckaboo, and if he does not respond in a few days time, then it becomes Konstantin's))

((I'm bringing back this guild now that I have more time on my hands. Anyone still active in the guild, please message me. Accepting new applicants starting tomorrow))

((All unneeded OOC posts are being removed, please refrain from posting OOC in guilds, keep it Rp guys.))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.