[✓] [Lore]Muun'trivazja, Kharajyr Magic

Geo

It would be nice to be able to read this piece of lore and offer some form of feedback, however because of the size and colour of the text I am unable to withstand even 10 seconds of reading it.

For the meanwhile I'll extract the text and read it a little laterlater, but it would be nice to not have to manually extract a piece of text from the forum in order to read it. Thanks!

Fantastic Geo. As usual, and as I'm coming to expect, you've Gone above and beyond. Good luck with this. +1

I've changed the font structure, font colour and font size in hopes that it will be much more clear to those who read this.

Thank you for the re-formatting, much appreciated.

After reading your lore thoroughly I can safely say that I have not picked out any major points for improvement. which is not something I say or even see very often on this forum, so I congratulate you.

However, something which has constantly spun around in my head whilst reading this is... How exactly do you decide whether the Daemon Metzili decides the fate of a Kharajyr? If your power is entirely divine, and Metzili wishes to choose whether her people live or die then to what extent can your priests invoke this decision? It may be considered powergaming by some that such a decision can be made and is mandatory.

Does she entrust her people (i.e. priests) to make the right decisions about who lives and dies? Some clarification on this matter may be needed.

Overall, your post is very thorough and highly detailed, its not often I get to read something so defined and in-depth as this, it really does show that you've thought about almost everything.

The only reason in which a priest would decide a Kharajyr would permanently die is after receiving OOC notice from myself.  This would happen if the player had broke the Kharajyr application rules multiple times over after being warned and had their application revoked.  We'd have to find a way to have their character die, somewhat.  The only other reason I could think is if the player killed off the character themselves, and Metztli decided it was there time to pass.  If they come back after an RP death, it would be as if Metztli had decided it was not yet their time.  

Here, let me grab you an extract from the 'Religion' section of the Kharajyr application guide I am working on.  

"The word of their goddess is law.  This is very interesting, as Kharajyr law is actually controlled by the Ja’ Priesthood more than it is the military.  Kharajyr laws are a lot more abnormal and strange to that of humanized cultures and this creates a nice twist in role-play.  Kharajyr usually become stubborn when it comes to talks of other religion, as they believe their goddess is the only goddess.  Speaking out against Metztli is considered a crime and would be heavily punished.  Kharajyr should also dislike being healed by druids, monks, shamans, clerics and any other deity that would be deemed fake in the eyes of a Kharajyr.  Some Kharajyr whom are very faithful will flat out refuse healing, claiming that they will survive if Metztli wants them to survive and that they will pass if Metztli has decided it is their time."

Kharajyr would spit in the face of any whom healed them through the power of another deity, as they believe only Metztli should have the power to heal. This is why we need this, as by religious nature, Kharajyr would refuse most forms of healing.