The Order

Blood slowly drips down the gloved hand of the Zodiac. A simple mark had been made upon the parchment... one of death....

2b50fe8ea0131310c8ff2ea589c8ddbcc92d83c7

Application For the Order:
Out of Character information

[MCname]: KellyQuinn

[Age]: 16

[Time-Zone]: -6

[How much time you can be online per day]: About 3 or 4 hours? Give or take.

[How long have you been playing on the server?]: Since late december

[Why do you, as a player, want to join the Order?]: I feel like it's what Allison would want to do.She's not very lady-like sometimes, and she's learned how to use a bow and sword from hunting/defending herself on the island, so she can fight.

[Do you have TS?]: No.

[Do you have a Skype?]: Yes.

In Character Information

Name: Allison of House Green

Have you read, and understood, the Creed?: Yessir.

Race: Human.

Experience: Hunting on the island of Empyreal for food, and learning to fight from other refugees to help defend themselves.

Why do you wish to join?: Allison has been to Noble a few times, and only has one wish - to bring down Prince Lancel, and and Shields who get in her way.

Describe your personality: She is very kind and caring, outgoing, and sometimes very determined. She doesn't like to kill animals or people, though she will to survive. She loves to help other people, and will go out of her way to save someone who deserves saving.

Describe your personal attributes: Allison is tall, beautiful like her mother. She has long flowing brown hair, and bright emerald green eyes that'll melt your soul. 

Personal Biography: Allison is the daughter of Lord Adam and Lady Abigail Green. She was born in Empyreal. After the King died, the island deteriorated fast. The crops withered, the Goblins came and raided villages, and finally the volcano erupted, forcing her father and uncle to flee the land, and believing Abigail and Allison died in D'hara, left them there. After ten years of living off of what they could find from the island, suffering the horrid weather and dangerous conditions, Adam returned to find them among the refugees. Allison now lives with her father, uncle, and brother in the manor of House Green.

Will you be one hundred percent loyal to the Order? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?: She is very loyal to people who deserve it, yes.

Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, such as other guilds or organizations. Are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/why not?: Allison has never been in a guild before, though she was loyal to the refugees of Empyreal.

Some Additional Out of Character Questions

[show me you know how to talk in OOC:] I usually just comment on if they're powergaming, metagaming, etc. Or comment if something is funny that I can't laugh at IC. :P

[Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being part of the Order?]: Yessum.

[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:] N/A

[Link to Server Application (if findable):] http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/78379-kelly-quinns-fourth-attempt/

(( As a very brief OOC note; I'd like to add that with Hawk's recent departure, I have been appointed the current leader. This means you can expect me to be reviewing the apps and sending people to find you in-game.

Huwel, villain applications aren't a necessity, but one would be nice. You can always take a more casual job such as blacksmith, farmer, cook and what not. ))

Application For the Order:

[i][b]Out of Character information[/b]

[MCname]:
huwbert98
[Age]:
14 (basiclly 15 due to birthday in a few months.)
[Time-Zone]:
GMT +0
[How much time you can be online per day]:
On weekdays about 5 and a half hours. On weekends usually I'm on for 11 hours.
[How long have you been playing on the server?]:
nearly 17 months.
[Why do you, as a player, want to join the Order?]:
Well it looks brilliant. The lore behind it sounds good and a great set up for 'The Order.' The name itself shows mystery and the fact its a proper Shadow Organisation not simply "We're assassins who work from the shadows" makes it all the better. It shows variety and well, it just looks like a well-built guild which will have some good rp.
[Do you have TS?]:
Indeed I do.
[Do you have a Skype?]:
Yes I do. (captaincookie98)
In Character Information

Name:
Huwel / Shrike
Have you read, and understood, the Creed?:
I believe I have.
Race:
Mali'Ame or WoodElf as they're commonly known.
Experience:
Ive fought in the wars against the Undead as a Warden for a while now. After arriving in Asulon I took up engineering and smithing as to maintain my weapons due to scarce resources. I also spent a while as a Vigilante and have spent many years working on my skill with Blade,Crossbow and stealth. 
Why do you wish to join?:
I wish to join simply because its good to have friends in shadowy places. I generally believe that harming innocents for whatever reason is a bad idea and making people disappear is the most efficient way of disposing of those who are damaging citizens. Its also nice to be properly informed and meet some people with skills that come in useful.
Describe your personality:
A bit harsh at times if I'm honest with myself but nether, I try my best and I know when to keep my mouth shut and how to get a job done. Despite the fact I've been shot many times as a result of my attempts of peaceful negotiations, I'm willing to keep doing so and I'm able to work as a team and independently. 
Describe your personal attributes:
I believe I'm quite intelligent. I'm not an Engineer for no reason after all. I think that I can be a bit harsh at times but I try to do what I can with my best intentions. I have a slight vendetta against Oren due to my past but I can keep it in check.
Personal Biography:
"Eh, If your going to hear the whole story, you better give me some more parchment. Lets put it simply: I was born and raised in Laurelin, at the age of 7 my Dad was brutally murdered by a group of thugs. At the age of 19 I returned to Laurelin and joined the Wardens. I spent most of my life there before departing for Asulon. After settling down in Mapleport, Oren came along and burnt down my home, so I move to Skarvia and spend several years on the rooftops as a Vigilante....A long story short, I'm here and I have little to no family connections apart from a half brother who I can easily avoid. (If your looking for the full story you can check out my biography in the character profiles.)
Will you be one hundred percent loyal to the Order? Do you consider yourself a loyal person?:
I believe so. If people stay loyal to me, they wont find me knocking at their doors with a loaded crossbow. Well I'd rather knock on someone's door despite that.
Who or what have you been loyal to in the past, such as other guilds or organizations. Are you still loyal to them now? Explain why/
why not?:[/b]
I was loyal to the Wardens but I left for family reasons. I joined the Arcane Delvers roughly a decade ago and although I'm loyal to them, I don't see much of them now. 
[i][b]Some Additional Out of Character Questions[/b][/i]

[Show me you know how to talk in OOC:]
((I don't see much reason for speaking with OOC but ok.))
Will you, both ICly and OOCly, commit yourself to being part of the Order?
Yeah, I'm in. I only join guilds because I look for a group to be with and Role-play with. I feel that I would be committed as I could be.
[Link to VA for applying character if you have a VA:
http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/80548-huwelshrikes-minor-villian-app
[Link to Server Application (if findable):
N/A

Bircalin sits with his head buried in his hands. The moving of the nations shook the flow of The Order, sending routines into a frenzy of chaos.
Alignments had changed, and he began to lose touch of what was occurring behind Oren's walls. He couldn't procrastinate much longer. The time had come for action.

The leaves and vines that so commonly fell upon the shoulders of Malinor's people hung like a pungent stench over Bircalin, swaying to and fro carelessly. He sat planted on the damp, coarse gravel, unmoved from the condition of his now stained robes as he contemplated his next move like a sick board game revolving around life itself.

'Why did Hawk have to leave so damn abruptly?' He thought to himself. Such minor and cynical thoughts had become a part of daily life now, pushing Bircalin's sanity to it's limits as they bore deeper and darker into his conscience, invading every crack and crevice of his mind with visions of doubt and darkness. She was there again. He could feel her presence aching in his skull, coursing through the humid blood in his veins. There was no arguing that the voices he heard were simply his imagination, but no matter how hard he tried to convince himself, she felt all too real.

"I'm doing the best I can...This is not what I had planned whatsoever. I need to reply to the applications sent-in, perhaps then I will regain some level of tolerance, having completed one of my duties."

The Elves that inhabited the overgrown, luscious green forests of New Malinor bore different response to Bircalin and his mindless muttering as they passed. Most simply delivered a pitiful sigh, shaking their heads and sharply murmuring patronising words beneath their breath as they passed. Others, who recognised Bircalin, rested a comforting hand on his shoulder, briefly checking that he was at least responsive before also moving on.

'Why do these people insist on removing all memory of how they'd come so close to losing everything they have...They can't truly think this is over, surely? If nobody is going to take initiative and protect these people for when the time comes, then I will. The Order, will.'

With that final mental-note posted in his mind, he rose to his feet, feeling the dank, steamy air sink into his cheeks. His seemingly soulless eyes briefly scanned the surroundings before his brain sent word to his feet 'Get going, we've got work to do.'

(( Will be responding to applications once I have returned from school today. I'm sorry for the delay, everyone. If you are no-longer interested in applying, send me a PM and we can arrange something.

All others, feel free to apply. Applications are still open and waiting!))

A daffodil arrives to Huwel, bearing a small note. "Come to Malinor, and you may begin."

To Allison, the sapling of a birch tree is delivered, a promise of new life. A note is also attached. "Although it brings me regret to do so, I must decline your entry into our Order. My reasoning is that you are simply too young to experience what would await you. Live your life, and make the most of it whilst you are young. Then perhaps, when you have grown, we may speak once more. Good hunting, Allison."

*as Shrike trudges down the docks, the rain falls in cascades a strong wind blows around him and he is forced to button up his trench-coat to hide his array of weapons. He grumbles and hears a slight crunch as he steps on the daffodil. He looks down, his sharp eyes noticing the bright yellow of the daffodil against the dark colors of pine-wood planking. He reaches down seeing a note attached he reads before crumpling the note into his pocket he mumbles as he walks towards an Elven-boat "I was heading to the Malinor pub anyway." 

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.