Notes From The Laboratory Of Doctor Gregor Ludivic

Avacyn

Deep within the cold reaches of a mountain on Kalos, a cave is sealed away with a heavy iron door. A book lays on a table, next to a set of surgical equipment.

The Medical Notes of Doctor Gregor Ludivic, Volume One

Notes on Mortal Anatomy
il_fullxfull.281804374.jpgil_fullxfull.281677205.jpgil_fullxfull.189721674.jpg

Flesh, blood, and bone. The three ingredients of life. Without flesh, a person's blood would have nowhere to flow, and they would be vulnerable. Without blood, the heart and soul cannot pump warmth throughout the body. Without bones, the body would collapse. They all are required for life. And so these ingredients must be gathered to create life, must they not? There are a few other things that a body needs. The heart is made of flesh, and it houses the spirit. It pumps blood through the body. The lungs allow a person to breathe the fresh air of the world. The stomach, and intestines, convert the food one consumes into energy, dumping the excess as waste. All necessary components. And so I gather only the finest of them, from among the living and dead of our world.

Notes on Necromancy

From what I have gathered about this art, it is my answer to the conundrum of my work. A resurrected being does not have the imperfection of willpower that living beings do. I must seek out a necromancer and learn from them. My creations will walk the earth.

Current Index

9 Heads, Human
2 Heads, Orc
4 Heads, Dwarf
3 Heads, Elf
1 Head, Kharajyr

3 Faces, Human
1 Face, Orc
1 Face, Dwarf
1 Face, Elf

57 Teeth, Human
2 Teeth, Orc
34 Teeth, Dwarf
12 Teeth, Elf
7 Teeth, Kharajyr

5 Torsos, Human
1 Torso, Orc
1 Torso, Elf

13 Arms, Human
2 Arms, Orc
2 Arms, Kharajyr

6 Legs, Human
4 Legs, Elf
8 Legs, Kharajyr

Just...disturbing. I mean, even thinking about what your creations will look like...is just...

No.