Calling upon all of Aegis!

Ogedi

Hail! I am currently working on a huge project that will be open to all of aegis! The project i am working on is constructing a series of builds to represent unity among the races of aegis, and a place for the great leaders of each nation to come and council the major events that are acuring in aegis. Each race will recieve their own magnificent build (30k-50k+ block builds) where they can come and live/interact for free! Thats right obtaining a house/rooming etc will come at no cost what so ever. (however you will have to region/lock your homes yourselves. This may change upon completion of each build depending on the success of this idea)

I will be constructing the builds in this order:

Mages: They will recieve the Celestial Mage Tower. A very large tower that will stretch the maps limit.

Humans: They will recive a magnificent Castle along with a village that will consist of many homes, a chaple, and much much more.

Orcs: Will recieve an extremely large Vicious looking village. (on desert terrain of course)

Elves: Will recieve a glorius Dock along with a small village. Instead of houses you will recieve your very own ship to live in!

Dwarfs: Will recieve either a large mountain city or a magnificent underground city. (its hard for me to plan for this one atm as it must be underground and i do not have rights to dig very far underground. Hopefully since this is the last build a race will be receiving a gm or such will help out with this)

After all the races have recieved their builds a great castle will be built ontop a mountain centered in the middle of the builds. THis will be where great leaders discuss the maters and events occuring in Aegis.

I have already started on the mage tower and i am making great progress. However I am only one person and i must gather all the materials myself! So in order to speed of the process of this project so i can move on to the next build, donations of any kind would greatly increase progress speed. Also if you would like to help me construct the builds please dont hesitate, you are welcome to come and help!

Materials that would be greatly appreciated for the mage tower:

Cobblestone: As the Mages build is made mostly of cobble An extremely large amount of cobblestone is needed to construct it!

Wood: For some flooring/chests/beds etc

Glowstone: For Decoration on certain floors

Pistons/slimeballs/redstone: TO make the Mage Tower as interactive and fun as possible!

Tourches/coal: Lots are needed as the mage tower is not only extremely tall but it is considerably large circle

Wool of any kind: Decoration

Misc items such as lapis/gold/diamond/paintings/dies etc: To add Decoration

Im currently only on floor 3 of the mage tower and 10-15k blocks into it. Floor 2 is mostly rooming and i have the beds/chests and what not already added in.

If you would like to help me build/donate materials please msg me ingame (ogedi) or post here!

Please post your thoughts and opinions on this idea.

Also post here what kinds of things that you would like to see in The Mage Tower!

THe more you guys help out the faster you will be able to receive the builds!

Guest Drage

I would like to help, where is this?

msg me in game (ogedi) or meet me at lauren front gates, ill take you there

Not far from ravenhold. msg me ingame and ill take you to it (ogedi)

Im just about out of supplies guys so donations would really help. if u wanna donate suplies or help mesage me ingame! (ogedi)

Wonderful, four more cities and another Mage tower, which won't be used because there's already a Mage Guild with Mage housing. And FOUR MORE CITIES. Please, no.

This will be like one city. And the mage tower isnt just for mage guild. Its for all sorts of mages to come and stay on their travels and etc.

Please dont troll, im putting alot of work into this.

I understand that you've put a lot of work into this, but none of it is necessary. Aegis doesn't need another city, the mages don't need another mage tower independent of the Guild. It just seems unnecessary at the moment.

The whole idea isnt to add "another mage tower, or another city" the builds themselves are irrelevant. What i want to accomplish by placing them there, is simply for them to be more of symbols (also to add to the functionality of the idea of united nations of aegis and its council)

To represent the united nations of aegis. Its an idea to possibly add to major events taking place in aegis like raids on the undead or construction of this or that and much more such as community events for all races to take place in.

Just ran outa materials to work with. Really need help building guys.

do you have an approval from native? or is it at least 100 blocks away from an town/city?

Native donated cobble so yes i suppose he approves. And yes it is atleast 100 blocks away from ravenhold

ill get the cords and post um

ik ru reading the thread guys. PLease post your thoughts an opinions.

well i always get chests of cobble, dirt, and gravel i don't need mining, your free to have them. i can set up special locked chests in the mines i frequent so you can get in them. to be honest though i rarely make it that far into elven lands, it's not safe for this little goblin merchant. so you would need to get the items yourself. let me know on here or ig. (a4moondoggy)