The Warring Age: The Golden Age Rebellion's Rise

Demonhunter_Niel

*you see a paper on a tree, several for that matter, nailed to a tree. Upon investigation, you see it is an advertisement for a rebellion:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/85021-the-golden-aged-rebellion/ ((Original Post))

Next to that, you see a newer paper

"People of The rebellion, Our numbers have grown too large for us to keep track of others. please, we need an entire list of our allies and such, and if you are still wishing to join we require even more people. Thank you."

(If you are of an entire force, list the name of the force, its leader, and the amount of troops. This is for old and new alliances.)

(This is me writing this,I actually was on my friends account because I had to set up his email whilst he was on his phone outside of the house. Please reply to this as you are talking to me. Thank you.)

*Kratos, Still mortally wounded, Sign's his name but has drifted off from the group, but still with them because they share the same beliefs. He then proceeds to walk away not in a mood to talk*

*is not perma dead, ((and please don't put down useless Emotes that Only demean the player on this form post.

*is not perma dead, ((and please don't put down useless Emotes that Only demean the player on this form post.

((Please note that it is STILL RP so it still counts if your death is permanent you would of announced to to everybody because it is your choice to PK your character.))

Seyer glares at the severe head and shakes his head.

"What a fool, really... You will never win... You haven't got the love of Oren's people... You've only got the love of the people who are against Oren..."

Walking off and muttering words of insults in elvish...

*A letter is sent in to the leader of the rebellion by way of bird...

"My name need not be known yet, all you need to know is that we, collectively, wish to have some questions answered before further communication shall be exchanged aside from a reply. The following are a few questions for you as leader...

1) Will this be a secretive spy war or an open front war or jut raids?

2) Any loot?

3) Do you and your men have reliable supply sources or are you just a bandit group?

Signed,

~A potential Ally

*A letter is sent in to the leader of the rebellion by way of bird...

"My name need not be known yet, all you need to know is that we, collectively, wish to have some questions answered before further communication shall be exchanged aside from a reply. The following are a few questions for you as leader...

1) Will this be a secretive spy war or an open front war or jut raids?

2) Any loot?

3) Do you and your men have reliable supply sources or are you just a bandit group?

Signed,

~A potential Ally

*The black Panther signs the name "Black Panther/Green Condor" down and replies to the note

"1) All

"2) Yes we will share loot at our base contact the leader for info.

"3) Sources and spies everywhere. In the Shields and the Rose possibly.We have people smuggling weapons too."

Signed "Black Panther, Highest Shadow Warrior of the Rebellion"

*The black Panther signs the name "Black Panther/Green Condor" down and replies to the note

"1) All

"2) Yes we will share loot at our base contact the leader for info.

"3) Sources and spies everywhere. In the Shields and the Rose possibly.We have people smuggling weapons too."

Signed "Black Panther, Highest Shadow Warrior of the Rebellion"

*A note is written and sent via bird...

"Again, my name shall not be written hear for fear of capture. I lead a group who may be an ally in your work against these Orenians. No, we have no quarrel with many of them, and no we wish to bring down Oren. BUT, and I can not stress this enough, there are those whom we greatly wish to see executed. We are not doing this only for loot, although that is a nice part of it. We may be able to help if our terms are met. We shall not be required to follow your leaders or the like in any form of combat previously spoken of, we shall be a separate force acting as an allied army which will conduct raids, battles,etc. with or without your men being involved.

Signed,

A potential ally

((You wanted it to be a perma which you stated 5 times as well as tried to kill yourself before we did. Please don't insult my emotes. You made it very clear you were perma killing. I am fine if you don't perma, just void the emote, but please do not insult me rp after you told me clearly you were perma))

*A note is written and sent via bird...

"Again, my name shall not be written hear for fear of capture. I lead a group who may be an ally in your work against these Orenians. No, we have no quarrel with many of them, and no we wish to bring down Oren. BUT, and I can not stress this enough, there are those whom we greatly wish to see executed. We are not doing this only for loot, although that is a nice part of it. We may be able to help if our terms are met. We shall not be required to follow your leaders or the like in any form of combat previously spoken of, we shall be a separate force acting as an allied army which will conduct raids, battles,etc. with or without your men being involved.

Signed,

A potential ally

*Kratos grabs the note from the air as it drops and reads it before handing it over to Alex*

((Just want to know whats happening ICly ))

Edit:

*After some thought of the note Kratos sends a letter back*

"I would like to know just what your Terms are? It would be helpful to know what Nation you stand for"

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.