The Trisians (Members needed!)

Aceeri

Is the 3 branches a good idea?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is the 3 branches a good idea?

• No
    • Yes

I am not joining, however I wish to be a partial member; with that being that the Disciples of Valor is my main guild and I do not intend on straining myself too far. We are allies, so I can still help anyway possible.

Alright I added you to the list as a Partial-Recruit Zalladi.

Remember to read my poems and story/stories in the roleplaying section!

Remember to read my poems and story/stories in the roleplaying section!

They are very wonderful poems, quite moving and substantially professional.

Thank you Zalladi, I plan on wrting them in a series ingame (when the server starts and if they put in the book mod)i

Name: Archus_Wraithh

Your fighting experience: I am deadly with a blade in the shadows, but use it only on the people deserving it.

How long you have played Minecraft: Around 6 months maybe more.

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: Since the server started.

Why you think you deserve to join the Trisian: I think I deserve to join because I am a trustworthy member that is handy with a blade and can also do simple tasks such as woodcutting or mining. I will help out as much as possible and hopefully become a senior member of the group in the future.

Other Information: I am Archus Wraithh (they named me 'Wraithh' as it means 'spirit' or 'ghost' in other places), I am from the war-torn countries of the west..I was fleeing from them..they slaughtered my family. They are the 'Disciples of Death'. The disciples of death is a very secretive and professional assassin group. They raise there assassins from birth to kill for them. I was one of them, but when I wanted to leave when I met my wife, they killed my family. The only way for me to survive was to flee the country to Aegis. I am trying to get over the death of my family and move on...But the bloodlust for killing and death is to much. I must do something with my life for the good, and hopefully one day find the scum that killed my family and finally bring vengeance to them.

Name: PtahWithin

Your fighting experience: I have fought in many SMP battle servers before

How long you have played Minecraft: About a year

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: since the day it came out

Why you think you deserve to join the Trisian: I was just in it before

Other Information: Hi!

Name: Sedayu

Your fighting experience: Im good with sword and bows xD

How long you have played Minecraft: a few months

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: since the day it came out

Why you think you deserve to join the Trisian: I was already in it :)

Other Information: :D

Name:Slayer_Aso (BoltofFusion)

Your fighting experience: Forged, from the light of laurelin, i craft this trusty blade, to fight off monsters. i have worked for the guards and a retired Knight,

How long you have played Minecraft: 5 Months.

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft:Since June 12th

Why you think you deserve to join the Trisian: I am a trustworthy person, with a trusty blade. i never betray my fellow members, i never let anyone betray other members, i protect my members. i want to live long, and strive with my members.

Other Information: Aceeri (Owner) asked me to join about a week ago, after helping him. being drunk and later becoming sick, i was already in a guild. i would love to be accepted

~Thanks~

~Aso~

Sorry everyone I am in Hawaii for a week I will be back on monday somewhere around 9:00 pm

RP name: Callum

Minecraft name: callum2357

How long have you played minecraft: I have played since Alpha

How long have you plaed on LOTC: i have been here since day 1

Why i think i deserve to join the trisians: I have a dire hatred for evil and bandits alike, this was formed one day when i was attacked and severerly wounded by a group of bandits i managed to get back to my shop in laurelin and bandage myself up, then i rounded up some freinds and using the supplies in my blacksmith i mounted a mini war that lasted 3 days. We hunted the bandits but they got away. I wish to join the trisians as it seems they share the same hatred as i have come to known and embrace. I walk the path of the shadow hunting evil in the night. I have saved others without them even knowing they were in pursuit. I embrace the shadow.

Other info: i am an elf and own a blacksmith in upper laurelin

I hope you accept me