The Trisians (Members needed!)

Aceeri

Is the 3 branches a good idea?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is the 3 branches a good idea?

• No
    • Yes

Aceeri, I have been at Fort Kios for a while, and no one has been at the gate to let me in, mind helping?

ATTENTION!

Ptah is officially the leader of the Trisians. If Ptah disagrees, Kendrick, or Saint Daniel will be the leader.

Hello everyone, i have a very important message to all trisians, I , Alpaca, And Aceeri have left the guild, Ptah is the new Trisian Leader

goodbye everyone

Roleplaying Name: Oren_Guard_Sam

Minecraft Name: awesumninja123

Your fighting experience: I have been fighting since the day I started playing minecraft. My sword skill is 72 and I have fought in a few wars. Recently, I have been spying near the Undead Obsidian fortress, and I didn't even get caught. I was right next to it, right next to the lava moat. i also took a step inside, until they lit the floor on fire. I still survived though.

How long you have played Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.1

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: I have been playing on Lord of the craft for a few weeks right now.

Why you think you deserve to join the Trisians: I think I deserve to join the Trisians because I am a very good spy and warrior. I am both exceptional at the bow and the sword. I would be a very good member, because I am nice, responsible, and respectful. I will never join the Undead, but instead destroy them.

Other Information: I have killed a few undead right now. I live in Al Khazar (your home base) inside a military barracks. I am trying to earn enough money to buy a house in Al Khazar. I also have many friends in the Oren Guard, and they may be willing to help us if we encounter any bad situation.

Well.

I have returned from vacation to find myself the leader of the Trisians. Quite frankly, I am not certain if I wish to keep this position. But for now, I will accept this.

However, I may not be very active, so in the event of my absence for periods of time, Kendrick will rule and St. Daniel will co-rule, preliminarily.

Kendrick is also my second in command. St. Daniel will be Commander, the leader of the Military Branch of the Guild. I, being the leader, will be the director of the Senate. Kendrick will manage general affairs concerning Guild members, money, supplies and the like.

Right now I am not certain if I have the capabilities to run this for long term, but I will do my best and hope to serve.

Oren Guard Sam, you are accepted.

Lukanalath here, i am lost and can't find Fort Kios. I have been gone for two weeks on a vacation so any changes that have been made I have missed.

Lukanalath, I will help you in-game if we can arrange a meeting.

Aceeri has notified me that I should create a new topic for the Trisians. I will do so as soon as possible. Do not post any more in this topic.

Gatherer Rank Application:

Roleplaying Name: Elogand

Minecraft Name: Mariozxy

What kind of gatherer do you want to be? (Miner, Lumberjack, etc.):Farmer or Lumberjack

Mining Skill?:I am not handy with mining

Woodcutting Skill?:I cut fast, cut efficent and ik how to make a succesful tree farm.

Any other Skills Related to Gathering?:I can make a farming system that can harvest all of the crops with the push of a button. I can also make a sugarcan farm that harvests all of the crops without the use of redstone.

How long you have played Minecraft: Since beta 1.1

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: A few weeks now.

Why you think you deserve to join the Trisians: I am an excellent farmer and i am very active coming on atleast 2 hours a day. I would prove worthy and loyal.

Other Information:I have never been in another guild so this would be the first guild im in.

Both accepted and can someone lock this thread?

UMMmmm i have a few questions...where is teh guild house? Do i have to do something in game to get in the guild or is it just im in? Thank you and btw im in Ravenhold...So if you could give me directions that would be great

Soldier Rank Application:

Roleplaying Name: Slyth

Minecraft Name: ZIEatBabysZ

Your fighting experience: Hardcore PvP master

How long you have played Minecraft: Around 6 months

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: About 2 weeks

Why you think you deserve to join the Trisians: I am loyal,noble and talented

Other Information: I can really help out the trisians and bring us riches and knowledge. I would also like to be a miner if I could be soldier/miner i am very good at the both.

Roleplaying Name: Drako

Minecraft Name: Mahoney220

What kind of gatherer do you want to be? (Miner, Lumberjack, etc.): Both, I can bring back the goods on both occasions.

Mining Skill?: 15

Woodcutting Skill?: 11

Any other Skills Related to Gathering?: Im level 20 farming, aswell as i do not grind for my levels.

How long you have played Minecraft: Alpha 1.3

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: All my hours added up... 30Hours

Why you think you deserve to join the Trisians: Its not me to deside if i get to be in your guild if you think im a valued asset i would be honored to be in your guild.

Other Information: Nice person, Not to hard on the eyes,... I mean... What

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.