The Trisians (Members needed!)

Aceeri

Is the 3 branches a good idea?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is the 3 branches a good idea?

• No
    • Yes

Ok everyone, try to get to Fort Kios. Aceeri and I can't be the only ones working on it.

Roleplaying Name: Flynn

Minecraft Name: Vicentee

Your fighting experience: I served in the Laurelin sentinels, took place in gladitorial combat in Laurelin, and have fended off my fare share of bandits.

How long you have played Minecraft: Around a year.

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: About a month.

Why you think you deserve to join the Trisian: My character suffers from amnesia, and desires a purpose in his life. He resents all evil, and thinks he could accomplish so much while being with the Trisians.

Other Information: Skilled with a sword, bow, and stealth

Roleplaying Name: Flynn

Minecraft Name: Vicentee

Your fighting experience: I served in the Laurelin sentinels, took place in gladitorial combat in Laurelin, and have fended off my fare share of bandits.

How long you have played Minecraft: Around a year.

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: About a month.

Why you think you deserve to join the Trisian: My character suffers from amnesia, and desires a purpose in his life. He resents all evil, and thinks he could accomplish so much while being with the Trisians.

Other Information: Skilled with a sword, bow, and stealth

You have been accepted Flynn!

We will be setting up a base in Laureline soon.

Updating members list now!

Good, we need help with the building!

I went to your guildhouse in Al'Khazar, looks really cool!

Thanks Pholom. Thing is that is our main base... :P

I would just hunt you down :P

Everyone welcome Kkv2021 into our guild! :P He was my old friend from another server! :D

All Trisians Please report to Fort Kios.

Ok Aceeri, I just had an idea and figured i'd post it here. So, as a military guild we have a large army. But I think we should allow a civilian segment into the Trisians. So we have our current ranking system which is purely military in nature.When we need resources we just send out some soldiers. But i suggest we add a civilian ranking system. A system of builders and Miners and Lumberjacks. Some people don't want to fight in the name of the Trisian. But everyone can build and gather in the Trisian name. As we are building many houses in Fort Kios, We can open up the housing to all who want a house, but we could make it so that people could buy a house in Kios but only if they contribute by gathering. They can add the prefix Trisian_Miner, or builder or something like that. With this i think we can give Kios more life and make the guild more appealing to all. Feel free to completely disregard my idea, but I just thought that it would make the soldiers do less menial tasks, and keep them for the Fort's defense, plus it would make kios seem more like a living breathing city. (If we get enough people, Availer may even make it into a full city!)