Anthos Annual Death Games [Placeholder Name]

ixTec

Wouldn't the people in the arena require a VA to kill and steal, and all that fun stuff? I would suggest talking to a VAT member and getting something sort out. Maybe that when in the arena they are allowed to do whatever they want for the period of time they are in the arena. That way, people in the arena don't need to be worried about, "Ermagerd, I don't have a VA to kill you, or to steal the food you have sitting here, or to do anything!"  :crys: 

Just my thought on it.

You can't actually force anyone to PK their character... So not quite sure what you have in mind... A simple maze?

Also if you don't like how I presented it, give reasons so I can improve it.

Actually, if they wish to participate they would have to sign an OOC contract stating that if they were killed, they're character is perma'd. I think having an 'all or nothing' type situation would just be more interesting.

As for the maze - I mean a literally huge maze. Everyone goes in with nothing but a stack of bread and in ID card (or w/e). Wooden weapons, leather armor, low tier potions, etc are scattered around in chests for a slight advantage. Last one standing wins.

Wouldn't the people in the arena require a VA to kill and steal, and all that fun stuff? I would suggest talking to a VAT member and getting something sort out. Maybe that when in the arena they are allowed to do whatever they want for the period of time they are in the arena. That way, people in the arena don't need to be worried about, "Ermagerd, I don't have a VA to kill you, or to steal the food you have sitting here, or to do anything!"  :crys: 

Just my thought on it.

In previous events which have involved dueling or fighting other, they haven't needed a VA to my knowledge, however that is something I will definitely have to check on. Thanks for pointing it out.

Actually, if they wish to participate they would have to sign an OOC contract stating that if they were killed, they're character is perma'd. I think having an 'all or nothing' type situation would just be more interesting.

As for the maze - I mean a literally huge maze. Everyone goes in with nothing but a stack of bread and in ID card (or w/e). Wooden weapons, leather armor, low tier potions, etc are scattered around in chests for a slight advantage. Last one standing wins.

You still couldn't make someone kill their character, no matter the circumstances. If you have such a high entry fee, along with the restrictions, I doubt you'd see many participators.

Anyway, this is a discussion for another thread, not this one. 

That'll probably work to be honest...

No one knows what they look like so I do believe so.

No magic? I can't enter then ;-;

Good idea though!

The no magic rule is to make the fighting easier for the rest, and make it fairer for those within the arena.

Would the combat be RP or PvP?

Most likely PVP, however myself and the ET will be throwing in RP aspects to interfere with fighting etc

I would enter my Halfling since no one has, I think..? But one problem, Halflings don't fight, unless

them Goldspecks come in. I don't think anyone rply would just train a Halfling to kill.. and it would be

very unlikely of them to win. (Even though I pvp a lot, I just don't think it wouldn't be right in rp..)

So.. count me in I guess for what ever reason.

-Edit-

Eh just saw. "Each Nation must pay a 1000 mina fee to both fund the arena and sorts." so.. unless some one pays for a little Halflings I'm out

I would enter my Halfling since no one has, I think..? But one problem, Halflings don't fight, unless

them Goldspecks come in. I don't think anyone rply would just train a Halfling to kill.. and it would be

very unlikely of them to win. (Even though I pvp a lot, I just don't think it wouldn't be right in rp..)

So.. count me in I guess for what ever reason.

Understandable that Halflings wouldn't want to fight however, should those mentioned, wish to, they are more than welcome there.

Eh just saw. "Each Nation must pay a 1000 mina fee to both fund the arena and sorts." so.. unless some one pays for a little Halflings I'm out

The 1000 mina fee (which could be changed to less) would be paid by the nation leaders.

The Forests of the dwarven lands would be perfect for this kind of event. So many hidden places to hide/set ambush's and traps. I like the idea because it promotes a fun time that shouldn't be taken to seriously and helps people relax for once on this server